Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 212116 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #1410 on: May 01, 2014, 04:36:15 pm »

Team B: Wild Weasels

"This is just the weapons control room. If he wants the main guns, he can have 'em, but I'd rather not get the other ships shooting at us just yet. If he wants the ship, we'll have to make it to the bridge. Hopefully, it's not on a closed atmosphere system."

Take a quick look through the keycards to see what they'd give access to, then head back to the green path, and follow it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 01, 2014, 04:47:44 pm »

Right. You should call Simus.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 01, 2014, 04:50:44 pm »

((I always assume, that unless otherwise stated, I talk on the team channel, so she should have heard it.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 01, 2014, 05:03:52 pm »

Auron Team C.

Ask one of my teammates to give up their suits and plug steve in, use my mk 1 if they refuse.

Check if the bridge/crew have any space suits or emergency respirators and give them to the guy who gave up his suit.

Guard prisoners while steve does things.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 01, 2014, 06:55:01 pm »

Auron Team C.

Ask one of my teammates to give up their suits and plug steve in, use my mk 1 if they refuse.

Check if the bridge/crew have any space suits or emergency respirators and give them to the guy who gave up his suit.

Guard prisoners while steve does things.

Angel: Team C[/u]

The mission will succeed

Strip off my Mk1 and hand it over for hacking the ship, keep weaponry and ammo in jumpsuit pockets, if necessary acquire jumpsuit from bridge crew.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: May 01, 2014, 07:35:44 pm »

Home stretch... Here we go.
Watch over the crew, if any of them reaches for a radio, point the rifle at them, if they continue, shoot them, aiming for the arms or legs, as to avoid killing someone.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 01, 2014, 08:20:07 pm »

TEAM G
open up ship controls to Steve, try and learn by watching if possible
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 01, 2014, 08:52:06 pm »

Denzel Gaunt- Team C, Audax

"Hold off Angel, let me."

Give my suit to be plugged in instead of Angel's- I'm a robot, last time I checked he wasn't. A cyborg, maybe, but I'm not sure if he still needs air. Also, collect a space suit from one of the bridge staff, but don't put it on yet. Also, watch the crew and the door while the others hack.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 03:58:10 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 01, 2014, 10:48:45 pm »

Team D, "Dead Dirtbags in a box" - Thaddeus - Disguised Grunt - Ship Alpha

Radio Milno: Hey boss? I'm gonna stay behind and help Skylar with...whatever it is he needs help with

Stay with Skylar helping him where necessary, unless my help would be detrimental(cause of no Aux skill). Otherwise, keep an eye on the prisoners and find a nice bit of cover to watch the door from and charge an Exo bonus.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:24:51 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 01, 2014, 10:52:30 pm »

((double post. damnit.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:25:34 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 02, 2014, 01:17:16 am »

Team G

We are assuming the control of this ship now. If any of you send a message calling for help, I will hunt down and kill that person.

Are there any soldiers in this ship?

Ask the crew. Restrain them. Take one of my teammates and tell them to keep an eye on the crew, taking care of anyone rebellious.

Ask Steve:
Steve, Renen here, we took control of the ship we are in right now. What's next?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 02, 2014, 05:44:03 am »

Team E

"Ok Steve, we're here and have secured the bridge. I'm gonna get you connected and then you do your thing."

Search the room for a working console and have my teammate plug in for Steve. If he needs to get out of his suit, make sure to have Steve restore local atmosphere first, then cover my now nude teammate while Steve takes over.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 02, 2014, 06:10:13 am »

Team H, Starfleet Command - Anton Chernozorov

Steve informs you of the fact that several teams are either in their respective control rooms or close to it. You also notice one of the ships is venting atmosphere rather aggressively.

"Well, they certainly seem to be having fun over there. Steve, do the UWM ships have point defense weapons as separate systems or are they all controlled from the central bridge? I'm asking because I don't want nasty surprises from ships I consider safe for our own ships to be next to. And do pass the message on to the teams that our evacuation shuttles and attack craft, what little there are, are already on standby should they want them."

Talk to Steve. Check status of our ship group. See if the non-boarded ships in the fleet are responding to the events yet, and keep an eye on those sensors.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: May 02, 2014, 07:47:51 am »

Team E - Lerman

HARVEST THE LOOT. Then plug in Steve, via the methods described previously.

"All the bits! Gonna make me a shiny mech, oh yes!"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: May 02, 2014, 02:59:54 pm »

Team A 'Wild Weasels' - CO Simus

Once you get the automatic defenses off, it should hopefully just be a walk to the control room, now I've disabled... or possibly killed... everyone aboard.

Check the environmental console for any kind of map of the ship - doesn't really matter what the map is about, so long as rooms are labeled.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 03:28:54 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 109