Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1084155 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r5
« Reply #3855 on: March 02, 2016, 05:50:08 pm »

Well... I never tried it with more than one profession, so I can't confirm.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

sv-esk

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry for my bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: March 02, 2016, 06:18:10 pm »

error on 1101 if (selected >= manager.templates.size())
should be ">" since selected starts with 1

Orbotosh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: March 02, 2016, 06:41:11 pm »

Is there a script that can force a civ to only have a predefined pantheon?
It's a buyers market. The author writes what sells, catering to the lowly demands of uneducated masses. In this case, apparently, charioteers.
Can we get migrant sponge cooks, a squid for bookkeeper, a starfish peasants, squirrel mechanics, vermin invaders, and cook roast crab meats? 

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: March 03, 2016, 02:42:29 am »

Is there a script that can force a civ to only have a predefined pantheon?

No, but modtools/moddable-gods.lua can create specified deities.

funkydwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: March 03, 2016, 09:24:17 pm »

Old news now
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:03:07 am by funkydwarf »

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: March 03, 2016, 09:38:19 pm »

I will gladly reshare tomorrow on any other free file site you guys recommend , but I am trying to leave work today and typing this is taking to long already so I am out, good luck, and your credit cards are belong to me if you use this (kidding I promise this is the develop branch of the git for dfhack, but internet, ya know)
How about a permalink to the file in your free Dropbox?
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Orbotosh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: March 03, 2016, 09:44:04 pm »

Little question, why can't DFHack do anything to worldgen?
It's a buyers market. The author writes what sells, catering to the lowly demands of uneducated masses. In this case, apparently, charioteers.
Can we get migrant sponge cooks, a squid for bookkeeper, a starfish peasants, squirrel mechanics, vermin invaders, and cook roast crab meats? 

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: March 03, 2016, 09:45:15 pm »

It can, it just requires weird frame timing stuff and I haven't actually tried it so it might be crashy as hell.

Orbotosh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: March 03, 2016, 09:47:58 pm »

It can, it just requires weird frame timing stuff and I haven't actually tried it so it might be crashy as hell.

So that means player specified pantheons are actually possible?

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: March 03, 2016, 10:23:59 pm »

I will gladly reshare tomorrow on any other free file site you guys recommend , but I am trying to leave work today and typing this is taking to long already so I am out, good luck, and your credit cards are belong to me if you use this (kidding I promise this is the develop branch of the git for dfhack, but internet, ya know)
How about a permalink to the file in your free Dropbox?
http://dffd.bay12games.com/

Literally designed for free hosting of any DF-related file  ;D
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

funkydwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: March 03, 2016, 10:43:56 pm »

Link delete
How about Google? I dropped it in my google drive before I left work and remembered I could share it from there.

But I am not comfortable with this, I am not familiar enough with Google shares to know the world can't see all my stuff now. But, I think you are an advanced user based on your posts, and you probably have already compiled your own,and you are trying to call me out as if I am doing something malicious, in an effort maybe to protect the community. so I am posting this on here, linked to my personal Google drive on my personal email account I have used forever professionally, to show that I am not being malicious and used zippy share out of lazyness not maliciousness. And don't misunderstand my tone, I am being blunt not angry, in fact i applaud the inoculous question tryn g to smoke out a bad guy, which i am not,but this should show this is me simply trying to share, as it's been awhile and I bet there are alot of people that use prospect and reveal as their only dfhack tools to start a fort and may be waiting patiently.  Even though I am a jerk, I value being a tiny member of this community and don't want people  to think I am malicious.

The point of that wall of text is to say I will remove the Google link in a few days, so get it while its hot, but BACK U P YOUR SAVES, and do not bother to the pack maintainers with yelling WHEN it corrupts your save, instead, post the juicy details of what you were doing and if you have a tileset and/or other mods so they can get a tip about where to look for bugs. Phrase it like a report and not a complaint.

They will release it when they are comfortable with it, they do not release it early because it's not worth their time to have people that won't BACK U P THEIR saves cry about their lost fort, so please don't do that and make it my fault that they are getting angry emails about dfhack blowing up their computer.  *edit*  however , it seems they would like reports on the specifics for bug hunting

I thought about dffd, but this felt so unofficial I didn't think it would be cool. Seriously, I dont even know if this is cool, if it was ready for release, they would release it, its obviously not, but after reading the post pleaing for a pre alpha/cuniaform version, and I had just compiled it, it seemed like a good idea at the time. *edit* The post after this is a request to please REPORT specifics of what happened with errors so they can hunt bugs. I am adding" please remember it is a report and not a request for help, they may ask for more info or they may not respond at all"

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:04:47 am by funkydwarf »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: March 03, 2016, 10:56:34 pm »

It's not really release-ready, but it's getting closer, and I was hoping to fit in an alpha release this weekend, so that build probably won't explode significantly more than alpha1. Anyway, it would be helpful if people using that build could hunt down and report issues, instead of assuming we know about them (we probably don't) and waiting for the next alpha build.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: March 03, 2016, 11:09:08 pm »

It's not really release-ready, but it's getting closer, and I was hoping to fit in an alpha release this weekend, so that build probably won't explode significantly more than alpha1. Anyway, it would be helpful if people using that build could hunt down and report issues, instead of assuming we know about them (we probably don't) and waiting for the next alpha build.
I can build it and bugreport for Linux if you tell me what parts you need tested.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: March 03, 2016, 11:09:48 pm »

I wish I could help. The alpha build has just been so damned stable for me, it's annoying! ;)
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: March 03, 2016, 11:14:41 pm »

I wish I could help. The alpha build has just been so damned stable for me, it's annoying! ;)
Is the alpha build compatible with v42.06? If so, I can git it tonight and bug test everything in Linny Mint and Win 7. :D ( I really need dfhack for something, sooner rather than later. I don't mind if it inflicts !!weird!! on my saves or crashes the game now and again as long as it's >70% stable and does the one thing I need it for. ( Unit and location renaming. ) Besides that having Stonesense and Soundsense again would be very nice.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 360