Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1567721 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Thirty plumbers and poems about sewage
« Reply #3525 on: October 04, 2015, 01:49:47 am »

Exactly. Autocorrect will kick in the second you try to warn people about Robots are completely harmless and Skynet does not exist.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: October 04, 2015, 03:45:20 am »

Exactly. Autocorrect will kick in the second you try to warn people about Robots are completely harmless and Skynet does not exist.
Hi! I'm a bot that checks GitHub for spelling mistakes, and I found one in your repository. When it
should be 'I can't wait to serve our new robotic overlords', you typed 'HELP THE AI IS ROGUE SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN NOW'. I created this pull request to fix it!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: October 04, 2015, 04:12:19 pm »

Newt vs the Nintendos
Whoa... You know it's in bad taste to laugh at people who are mentally differently abled?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: October 04, 2015, 07:35:43 pm »

Sargon Reveals the Patriarchal Conspiracy
fuck i hadn't checked my spam folder
now i've got to send a letter through to patriarchy hq and get my card mailed out. inconvenient.

EDIT: And some Banter First:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:54:59 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: October 04, 2015, 08:49:29 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #3532 on: October 04, 2015, 08:50:23 pm »

... people PTW in this thread?
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: October 04, 2015, 08:52:14 pm »

Well, I'm filling out the emotions, so yup!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: October 04, 2015, 09:02:07 pm »

Newt vs the Nintendos
Whoa... You know it's in bad taste to laugh at people who are mentally differently abled?

As someone who is mentally differently-abled, I laughed at it. Mainly because what he was saying was not synched to the way his lips were moving.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: October 04, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »

Newt vs the Nintendos

As someone who is mentally differently-abled, I laughed at it. Mainly because what he was saying was not synched to the way his lips were moving.
Nah, it's okay if you do it, then. It's like N-word privileges, but for laughing at this dude.
The routine is like this: you laugh at this dude and point at him, and I stare at him somberly because I am unable to comprehend his daily struggle. Or perhaps if you laugh at him first, then I can also laugh at him, because that way I'm laughing with you and not really at him.
The lengths I go to to maintain good taste, I swear.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: October 04, 2015, 10:26:41 pm »

Warning: Very long
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: October 05, 2015, 01:42:57 am »

Newt vs the Nintendos

He's right though. They are eroding traditional values. And it's about friggin time too. Someone has to erode them; This has been a long time coming.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #3538 on: October 05, 2015, 02:25:11 am »

Newt vs the Nintendos
He's right though. They are eroding traditional values. And it's about friggin time too. Someone has to erode them; This has been a long time coming.
That's a nonsensical claim. How do video games "erode traditional values"? Is it the same as television? Rock music? Radio? Books? Video games are a form of media, just like every other form of media. People ignore traditional values because they're sick of them. This is helped along by media - all forms thereof - but they are absolutely dependent on how people use them.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: October 05, 2015, 02:26:22 am »

Due to a recent news report on another possibly legit shooting thread on the r9k board of 4chan, a new meme is picking up in the board.

The news report described a meme image of pepe the frog as "the grinch in a mask with a gun" and as a result grinchposting and grinch image macros are being born. Hilarious to watch it grow in real time.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 879