Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 688 689 [690] 691 692 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1567405 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 10101 bits and counting
« Reply #10335 on: January 26, 2020, 07:07:03 am »

*Canada intensifies*
Love, scriver~

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:24:33 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10339 on: January 28, 2020, 10:04:23 pm »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10340 on: January 28, 2020, 10:06:17 pm »

Theme park of perpetual torture
Ah yes, I watched that last night. Pretty great, though I was frustrated that he didn't set any rollercoasters to launch directly down a path (that would then curve around it towards the exit), only across them. What a missed opportunity! You'd swear the guy never played Rollercoaster Tycoon.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10341 on: January 28, 2020, 10:22:23 pm »

YouTube actually showed me this video today. I like his creativity on incorporating the underground and making a gun for a giant hoop
And now, the weather. Bought to you by Google Translate
I translated “ And now, the weather. Bought to you by Google Translate” to Russian, German, Dutch, Arabic, and like 6 or 7 other languages and got “ And now it's time. Change your Google Translate”
How about I start a thread for Google Translate? Would people participate in it?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 11:13:16 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10342 on: January 29, 2020, 05:25:11 am »

The wife of a distant family member, who I'm connected with on Facebook for obscure reasons, just plopped a link down with a local newspaper's "How to spot fake news in 2020" (which is about as comprehensive as one would expect, mostly being "Maybe don't believe sources that use names like 'Jimmy Rustling' and are hosted on domains that spoof real URLs), with her commenting about "As school librarians, we taught students how to be information literate. I’m afraid that skill is missing with many now, who believe everything they see online."

...and I am having a REALLY HARD TIME biting my tongue on this one, because I have called this lady out on stuff before when she's shared inaccurate, incomplete, or horribly misrepresented stories. On several occasions.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10343 on: January 29, 2020, 06:09:10 am »

Ah yes, I watched that last night. Pretty great, though I was frustrated that he didn't set any rollercoasters to launch directly down a path (that would then curve around it towards the exit), only across them. What a missed opportunity! You'd swear the guy never played Rollercoaster Tycoon.   

Ol' Gray's gotcha covered!

And here.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 06:13:11 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #10345 on: January 29, 2020, 09:22:34 am »

...and I am having a REALLY HARD TIME biting my tongue on this one, because I have called this lady out on stuff before when she's shared inaccurate, incomplete, or horribly misrepresented stories. On several occasions.
A sweeter revenge is to wait for her to share another inaccurate story, then respond to her with her own words. Because while she could defend those past posts now by saying that she was less wise back then and has learned her lesson, in the future that won't stand.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10346 on: January 29, 2020, 11:02:31 am »

A sweeter revenge is to wait for her to share another inaccurate story, then respond to her with her own words. Because while she could defend those past posts now by saying that she was less wise back then and has learned her lesson, in the future that won't stand.

A sweeter revenge is mellification.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #10347 on: January 29, 2020, 01:00:02 pm »

I don't know, drowning someone in honey over a month, then locking their corpse in a honey-filled casket for a hundred years seems like a lot of work just for a case of hypocrisy. I'd save it for a worse violation, like posting some multi-level marketing scheme.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10348 on: January 29, 2020, 01:31:04 pm »

I don't know, drowning someone in honey over a month, then locking their corpse in a honey-filled casket for a hundred years seems like a lot of work just for a case of hypocrisy. I'd save it for a worse violation, like posting some multi-level marketing scheme.

Or taking too long in the line at the burger place.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10349 on: January 29, 2020, 01:48:43 pm »

Or taking too long in the line at the burger place.

How do you not know what you want? There are 4 menu items, and all of them end in "burger."
Pages: 1 ... 688 689 [690] 691 692 ... 879