Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 89

Author Topic: Mission 18: The final sunset  (Read 171496 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: They that dwell within the heat.
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2014, 11:28:13 am »

"Saying somebody is leader is useless. Better that everyone makes suggestions, good ideas are what we follow."

Nunzillor

« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2014, 02:31:53 pm »

Tek, unstable?  His magical talking comb hadn't chosen him because he was unstable!  Nevertheless, he attempted to address that concern.  "But, if we did use a leaderless system, how do we determine which ideas are good?  The will of the majority?  Or the will of the veterans, to deal with the alleged instability of the 'recently exhumed?'"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 02:34:02 pm by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2014, 02:40:14 pm »

"I propose a calibreocracy. Whoever has the biggest gun is boss. ^_^"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2014, 04:05:59 pm »

"If we go that way, I think Fyeri wins, but she seems out of it, so it'd either be me or Chin. Chin, you want to lead this rag tag group of potential disasters, or shall I? Of course, Steve is the big boss, but he's gonna be busy."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2014, 04:46:22 pm »

' I dunno about leadership, heh, but I suggest we get into habits like referring to Synthflesh City over here as something else. Eric, maybe. Got a good feel to it. Plus, you never know who, or what ,'
He jerks his head meaningfully at the Captive
'could be listening.'
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:51:36 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2014, 05:24:39 pm »

((My generator is a seperate thing from my MkI suit. But whatever. You probably can charge a battery really, really slowly off a suit generator.))
((Ah. Kk. I've modified my post to remove the plug in part then.))

"I dont particularly care who is leading us as long as they are reasonable and dont lead us to our deaths, but does anyone have any spare batteries that might be compatible with this heat gun? It has a decent charge for now, but if we are going to be a couple days, it could probably use more juice"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2014, 05:52:03 pm »

"I'm running a battery-weapon myself, too. Hope it doesn't run out. I'm not excactly good with guns. Personally, I say that Morul over there leads for now. Considering... something... happened to Feyri. Not really sure what's going on over there."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2014, 06:09:31 pm »

"I dont particularly care who is leading us as long as they are reasonable and dont lead us to our deaths, but does anyone have any spare batteries that might be compatible with this heat gun? It has a decent charge for now, but if we are going to be a couple days, it could probably use more juice"
"I'm running a battery-weapon myself, too. Hope it doesn't run out. I'm not excactly good with guns. Personally, I say that Morul over there leads for now. Considering... something... happened to Feyri. Not really sure what's going on over there."
"I found a generator yous could use."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #218 on: October 09, 2014, 06:11:21 pm »

Chin for president!

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2014, 09:07:01 pm »

"So is anyone going to grab that rope any time soon? She might take orders, but she might bloody well decide not to as well. Might have to "help" her make up her mind sometimes."

It's a game. Have fun.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2014, 09:13:06 pm »

Don't look at me, I don't even have a gun.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2014, 09:20:37 pm »

"Maybe one of us with a robotic or Synthflesh body should hold the rope. The heat gun probably won't affect them as much if we need to use it to keep the host heated. Also, if there is some idiot with shit aim and an itchy trigger finger who tries to off the host too early, a robody or synthflesh would probably be more likely to survive any friendly fire and still be functional enough to not be left in the middle of the desert." Jason comments.

Ready to get this show on the road. Not holding the rope.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2014, 09:22:09 pm »

How cold does the desert get at night?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nunzillor

« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2014, 09:40:58 pm »

"Tek offers to take the rope for the sake of expediency if no one actually suited for the task wants to.  He would like to get started, and since he has lost his fear of death after learning the secrets of the comb, he is not worried about being the victim of friendly fire... or the Eater," Tek explains nonchalantly.

Pick up the rope if no one else does.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:59:58 pm by Nunzillor »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 10, 2014, 07:27:54 am »

"That's the spirit. Good man."

Check out Tek's visible gear for value and mentally remove him from the list of people I'm trying not to shoot.

((Ps, you don't have a wiki page for Tek. Which means you're an occult abomination or a figment of Sambo's imagination. Either way, I am hereby allowed to shoot you whenever I please. No paperwork to fix up afterwards or anything.....))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:35:59 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 89