Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25727 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2014, 05:58:16 pm »

20c: The pork is killed and all his subjects by the god and creator tntey
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2014, 05:59:13 pm »

021: Agus and Yagi soon become close friends, who begin becoming intimate with each other.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2014, 05:59:19 pm »

20d: The pork king lives, but not his subjects

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2014, 06:17:59 pm »

022: Yagi tells Aglus of her feelings for him.

((Should we talking like this I love you Aglus. or just have description of scenes like the one above?))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 06:37:00 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2014, 07:31:08 pm »

((Sure))
023: Yagi and Aglus soon leave the shamen to go out and explore. Yagi and Aglus are star crossed lovers!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2014, 07:37:09 pm »

((Obey the word of the GM, poketwo! You're cruising for a dishonorable discharge.))

023 The people of Feriel, having grown somewhat over the years, discover that the best way to feed themselves is to herd animals. The concept of animal husbandry is "invented."
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2014, 07:39:34 pm »

024: A new group sprouts up, called the shackles of groups. It is formed of small human creatures called 'dwarves' They love beer and industry.
24a: Yagi and Aglus join a expedition to a new continent, which shamen say will take 3 years.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2014, 07:51:11 pm »

((Aglus is 15 and Yagi looks 15 I counted that right right?))

025: Yagi and Aglus are attacked by a bear-like monster.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2014, 07:56:39 pm »

026: The pork king soon senses that continued noticeability would cause deities to kill him, so he goes into hiding until those deities wont have the ability to even try to kill him.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 18, 2014, 07:58:34 pm »

027: Pork king got lost trying to find his hiding hole
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 18, 2014, 07:59:50 pm »

27a: Pork king is dead, died, any more mention I will ban you.

28: Aglus and yagi arrive in the new continent, with sprawling mountains and forests. They call the place Agyia

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 18, 2014, 08:07:36 pm »

27a: Pork king is dead, died, any more mention I will ban you.

28: Aglus and yagi arrive in the new continent, with sprawling mountains and forests. They call the place Agyia
((do you know what character this is based on? He has Pork-based Horacurxs with him, tying his soul to the mortal plane. Just get rid of those, and he's not going to do anything at that point. Besides, I'm not going to even mention him for a long time ok???))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2014, 08:09:48 pm »

((Please don't and thanks))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2014, 08:13:10 pm »

29: The largest mountain of Agyia,a volcano known as Vriksa, becomes active for the first time
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2014, 08:13:24 pm »

((Please don't and thanks))
((k, just not going to after quite a bit later after the gods cannot just go off and try to kill him. But can we keep the massive fortress he had??? With no mentions that it was under his rule))
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44