Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 76189 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Intoxicated: A game of reality altering drugs, heckling gods, and murder
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2015, 07:35:30 pm »

Piecewise, you quoted my action but decided to ignore the question attached to it. Why?
Because I was just gathering up the actions for later.

You can look at the whole turn, in fact I kind of expect you to. Just remember that your character can only see whats happening around them though, so someone doing something out of the character's line of sight is unknown to them.

Turn incoming.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Intoxicated: A game of reality altering drugs, heckling gods, and murder
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2015, 09:15:22 pm »

I'VE UPDATED THE GOD LIST AND THE JUNK PILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED EFFORTS.

TNTey you're driving me crazy with these multiple actions, some of them not Bolded. If you wanna change an action, just change it in the original post you made. Because if you don't, I might end up missing the action you actually want me to use,and that would be very annoying I'm sure, especially if you ended up in a bad situation because of it. 

Um, heh. I'll just leave now.
You sprint down the tunnel, right past everyone and into another large chamber. This one contains something unusual. Namely, it contains what appears to be a large, slightly worn sneaker. And by large I mean it's the size of a small car. It's also wearing plate armor made of crystal and wielding a crystal battle ax in its laces. It doesn't say anything, but it starts hopping towards you.  This is...not what you expected.

Spoiler: Don't look (click to show/hide)
Grab tntley by the throat and remove all the matter I can from him! Then pledge self to [insert what ever renaged lobester's ghod name is]
So, Chris pledges himself to the Death of Insects and the Life of poisonous flowers eh?... His blood becomes a thick, sappy substance that is also poisonous to others. Its is so thick and gloopy that it's almost impossible for him to bleed out.

As per the fight between Chris and Ryan, Ryan manages to easily avoid Chris' flailing and delivers several good punches to the face. Ryan gets knocked flat on his ass by one last good upper cut that splits his lip and breaks his nose.

Pledge to Ira-Erazmin, hold on to my pill, don't look menacing.
Sorry, been busy with the whole back-to-school fiasco.

So, a few people haven't taken their superpower pill yet? Grab and consume whatever pills I see, with liberal application of fireballs and my whip-arm if necessary. Defend mysepf with fireballs shoupd I be attacked.
1 vs 6
Jenkins recovers from his none to pleasant metamorphosis and immediately charges Mike, intent on stealing his pill. He whips his tetsuo-like half mechanical limb out and proceeds to grab Mike by the arm. He lifts mike into the air and whips him up, and then back down, tearing the pill, and the arm, away from him. Mike goes flying into the ground and skids to a stop near the edge of the cage, a smear of blood in his wake. As he lays there, badly injured, he pledges himself to  Ira-Erazmin, the god of hate and Vitriol.
[5]

Mike has been truly blessed! He gains the ability of Swearomancy! He can turn is cursing and swearing and threats into reality! Just be careful how you word them! "Fuck you!" Might not be what you intended!

Orders sent
[6]
You hold out your hands and concentrate. In your right hand a long, iron tipped spear appears. In your left, a large antelope looking thing. The antelope immediately springs forward, knocks you flat on your back and starts bounding around the room making panicked antelope noises.

Can we look at the whole turn, or just a section of it?

Also, I was thinking that I would exchange something other than my soul,

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hey, do you guys want to team up with me?"

Pm Stuff.
[5-1]
for the first, 3 and 4 vs 5.
The second, you think one would get 2, but you're not sure which one.

Do PM action.
1 vs (Dev) 4

You turn and run towards the guy on the ground who appears to have just been beaten up by a...what is that, a deer? Whatever. You charge towards him, screaming at the top of your lungs and...trip.
[3]
You fall face forward and manage to drive the spike straight through your Left shoulder.

"AAAHHHHHHH FUCK!" You scream, bleeding profusely.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: Swearomancy, Anime references, and Shoes wielding Battle Axes.
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2015, 09:21:17 pm »

for every time he hits me I will subtract matter and when I see an opening I will start hitting him back and subtracting matter
Die you vile fool!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:37:51 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2015, 09:22:33 pm »

"Woooo! Kill him! Burninate him! End his life in a particularly gruesome way!"

Bitton tosses some more stuff into the junk pile:
Shiny red button
Dragonhide cap
A dragon bone
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:30:23 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2015, 09:23:49 pm »

Walk over to the wounded ryan lying on his back, put a foot onto his throat and procede to take as much matter as I can
Die you vile fool!
You're laying on your back with a man standing over you, trying to beat you to death. You might be a bit busy.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2015, 10:00:07 pm »

Groan and try to put pressure on my wound. Yell "Go fuck a horse!" at Jenkins.

((Well, thats too bad. Swearomancy is amazing, but I'm going to bleed out before I can abuse it.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2015, 10:36:39 pm »

Um... yeah... nope.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

blazing glory

« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2015, 10:46:25 pm »

"I hope there are still some spectator seats left."

Name:Voses.
Domain: God of dining. ((Is that okay? Is that too broad? I dunno.))
Description: It's an incredibly ornate table, with various knives, spoons, forks, and plates sliding around on stop, but magically never falling off, periodically there is food on the plates, though it tends to change when no one is looking, it also has an entourage of chairs following it.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2015, 10:53:21 pm »

Officially pledge myself to Hiddenleafguy. Do pm'd stuff.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2015, 10:56:34 pm »

"Ah, V man! How have you liked the robot plates I gave you for my birthday?"

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2015, 10:59:45 pm »

Bib speaks into Christophers mind, "You're poisonous now! Cut yourself and bleed on him! If you die like this I'll take your soul and feed it eternally to my insects!"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2015, 11:05:42 pm »

I guess you're not a shoe-in for victory any more!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2015, 11:10:36 pm »

"Ah, V man! How have you liked the robot plates I gave you for my birthday?"
"Yep!"

If I don't have a penalty to it greater than -1, "mad science" the plates and some nearby crystals
 If necessary, let my god[ take the wheel (figuratively).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2015, 11:28:19 pm »

Do PM Action

I guess you're not a shoe-in for victory any more!

Toaster, I think I felt that one from here, ouch.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:37:33 pm by Devastator »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2015, 11:47:46 pm »

"You better pick up that arm, Mike. You better pick up that arm, and you better beat that wily bastard like your father used to beat you. I want to see him to bleed, Mike. I want to see you paint a pretty little picture on the wall with his entrails. Understood?"
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:49:37 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 81