Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 54

Author Topic: Misson 26: You Monster  (Read 89242 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Misson 26: Alien Bukkake Line
« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2016, 11:27:32 am »

Enjoy the high just a little longer. I want to get back into the conga line of death.

...In fact, let's take this anesthetic and spend a round getting a Haebi limb (-8 tokens). Maybe both arms for a -1 token discount (-15 tokens)?
They were my babies, after all :P

Either way, probes to:

The first one returns to the buffer dimension and is completely covered in an odd engraved patter across its entire surface. This patter begins to spread to the observing probe. You decide to leave it in the buffer dimension.

The second one comes to the buffer dimension sporting a large metallic cone that appears to have been jammed straight through the machine with a good degree of force. The probe sees nothing odd about it but there's something strange with the probe itself; you're getting a double signal out of it. It's like you have two probes out there.

We'll do both arms for 14

Gus opens his eyes slowly, and blinks a couple times. He wonders idly where he is, and what exactly happened, before the memory hits him like a train.

Bolting out of bed, he screams and clutches at his face. It takes him a moment to realize that it's just flesh, unscathed flesh he's feeling, and a minute or so more to calm himself down.

What follows are several minutes of tense, awkward silence, during which Gus confirms that each and every facial feature is present and accounted for. Only after he's reasonably satisfied that nothing is missing or damaged does he lay back and relax.

"Itsh- ish thhere. Shtill there," he sighs, the relief evident both in his tone, and in the expression on his miraculously not-imploded face.

Acclimatize to not being dead. Once I have a reasonable grip on reality, get my gear together and find the rest of the team.

EDIT: Send a phase 1 probe to 9,9,9.

The probe returns to the buffer dimension, sits there for maybe 2-3 seconds then glows green and vanishes.
-snip- edited for clarity.
1) check that the contents of the testing room have been dumped back to 0, 0, 57 (which is now blacklisted)
2) place npcs in a sealed observation room. All video feeds go here first, and are not released until given the all clear. audio is sent into earbuds, rather than into the room at large.
3) sods are stationed in this room, but without contact with the video feeds or audio. They are equipped with stunners, and lethals, with orders to stun first and only fire lethals if the testers turn into mutant horrors immune to stun.
4) NPCs used will be vetted via xenospit, for strength of mind, and provided mind stims, to be chomped at the first sign of brain fuckery.

I'm prioritizing everyone's probe launches, as we have 12 so far.

First:
3, 3, 3 (sending two probes, probe a to attempt to dislodge the rods that form on probe b
9, 9, 9
3, 5, 3

second:
9, 1, 1,
17, 3, 18
6, 11, 0

Third:
0, -1, 0 have it return after two minutes. See if the irradiation and decay rates match that of the first probe. If there is no increase, send another that returns after three minutes. Then another that returns after four. Then another that returns after five.
0, -1, 0 Have a Phase 1 probe proceed to collide lightly against it and maintain physical contact for one minute and disengage. Are there any odd effects experienced by the colliding probe afterwards?

Finally, time and fate permitting:
0, 0, 2
0, 2, 0
2, 0, 0
14, 14, 14

Spoiler: RP stuff (click to show/hide)

((Gus already has -1 mind. The brain damage made no difference!))
((dang. I added a -1 enhanced stat to the wiki, for a functional -2. Poor Gus.))
Dumped
NPC observation of the room appears to go well and there's no sign of infection.
Scientific Seppuku squad set up.
Alright.
9,9,9 was already covered.  Do me a favor, tell me if you're returning to universes so I don't end up genning a whole new universe.

So 3,5,3 and 6,11,0. Guys, don't double up on numbers here; it slows me down massively because now I have to look through all the posts and at all the wiki numbers to make sure there are no repeats. And 3,3,3 too. Come on.

well 3,3,3 isn't gonna come back any different than before, but no one poked at 3,3,3 when it came back so I suggest you try doing that.

9,1,1: Ok, you're not sure what happens here. Because you're using the buffer universe you have to wait for the observation probe to return and then to look at the footage it has before you decide to bring the thing back or not. But the observation probe doesn't return at all.

17,3,18 Another repeat. And another one which you just never really looked at any more closely than my initial description. In fact, that other probe is still sitting in the testing chamber, grinding back and forth along the wall. And the new one joins it, doing the same thing.

The rest, organize so we don't have repeats and make sure reexaminations are labeled as such.

Listening to Dester, nodding in agreement when he mentioned sending out probes as frequently as we can, Vincent finally responded when Dester finished.

"The cave world isn't an ideal new home universe, and we haven't put it through all the testing phases yet, but given how close this recent event possibly came to killing all of us and destroying all of our work in a matter of minutes, I would like to start work on colonising it IMMEDIATELY. From what we have seen, at the very least it will make a valuable resource outpost, and if the worst case scenario happens and we are all killed off before we can find an ideal home universe, at least we got the seeds of humanity somewhere where it can grow strong again. Also, I'd like to request we hold off on further exploration of the fractal-verse until I can oversee it again. It may contain sentient species, and I would rather not mess up our first contact with them."

With Dester's approval, Vincent starts contacting the builders on heph to start sending outpost building materials to the Cavern Universe (0,9,0). Send the labourers and tradesmen from our shipping company as well to start building if that can be done this turn, enough security (from our company) to keep everyone protected as well

Phase 1 to 9,1,1

ALSO: Get myself 2 mind stims.... scratch that, 2 of every stim

MOAR ALSO: I'll take a 5-sec reset and soli-- whatever that containment thing is below, as well

Already covered.

WIKI

Use Hephaestus managerial privileges to acquire the following for Charles: Solid Light Matter Generator (in case he needs to contain something), 5 Sec Reset (always could come in handy) with one or two spare batteries (I don't suppose it can just be hooked up to a regular generator?) and for everyone in the team: 1 battlestim of each 'flavor' (as in stats and skills, please don't just give everyone a bunch of novelty flavored Charisma pills), not taking any chances this time.

How efficient are current ways to produce to electricity? For the ones that don't exist IRL, what fuel-sources (including things like sunlight) need?

Send a Phase 1 probe to (0, -1, 0). But have it return after two minutes. See if the irradiation and decay rates match that of the first probe. If there is no increase, send another that returns after three minutes. Then another that returns after four. Then another that returns after five.

Send a Phase 1 probe to (0, -1, 0). Have a Phase 1 probe proceed to collide lightly against it and maintain physical contact for one minute and disengage. Are there any odd effects experienced by the colliding probe afterwards?

Send a Phase 1 probe to (3, 3, 3). Send some sort of remotely operated robot or piece of machinery or another probe to try and dislodge the rods.

Send a modified Phase 1 probe to (17, 3, 18). It will have add some rudimentary mechanical limbs. These limbs will not be connected to any power supply at all nor will the probe be able to send any signals to them.
Wiki it

why? You've got nuclear power in your standard mk I suits, so I think you're good.

The degree of decay seems to increase with the longer it's in there. In fact the one thats in there for 5 minutes is literally shedding chunks of matter big enough to be visible to the human eye.

Well they appear to be much more damaged by the collision than you would expect.

You can dislodge the rods, but when you do they sort of wibble wobble back towards the probe and latch back on.

The probe returns and attempts to crawl forward as well as just grinding forward via some unseen force.

((Eh, in PMs piecewise told me to pop up here, and so I have.

I somehow didn't get that this wasn't on Heph, though. Dunno how.

In any case this'll go to PMs again soon, I just gotta leave an explanation for how I managed to get all the way there, I suppose?))
I'm having Xan pop up here because the heph thread is essentially dead and I don't want to necro it for a handful of posts and then let it die again.

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> Doctor
I would like to speak with you. Is there a place where you are often that I may wait for you in?

Textings! Head to place Doc specifies. Make sure to check for traps or whatever before I go in.
He tells you to head to the main headquarters building and then take the lift down to the nearest ARESTEVE node.

Dester recieves a text message from Saint after he gives his thanks.

Quote from:  Admin Steve Saint to: BLOPS Lead Dester
No thanks is necessary.  I have been expecting something like this to happen, and I am merely happy that it was so simple to deal with.

Forgive me, but I will not be immediately joining in your rush for new universes.  I did not take amnesiacs, and as such my body has not returned to full functionality yet.  I will be dealing with that problem first.

Was that all you wished to say in your meeting?  Or did the amnesiacs force you to forget about the meeting?  You had been about to host one just before the anomaly was released.

1.I'm gonna requisition another battlestim of each variety, in addition to the ones Empiricist is providing.  That gets me two of each.

2.Next, gonna deal with my limp limbs.  Have a robosod (contained in a testing room) possess my body, and attempt to move my arms.  Does it succeed?

3.Now possess a different robosod myself.  Can I move its arms?

4.Personal project: Use my +4 aux to create a very good voice synth program.  One that I can use to imitate other people's voices.  For now, just use it to make my own voice harmonically perfect, like autotune except preferably less staticy.

Ok

it does

no

Done. Your career as a pop singer is secured.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2016, 12:28:47 pm »

@Kedly: Vincent gets a message from Dubley.
Quote from: Dubley to Vincent:
You want a MK3 suit right? Buy mine now, 5 tokens, it's a great deal. Stan survivor discount. I'll have it shipped to you immediately.

Because I need tokens to buy things right now before the mission starts.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2016, 01:24:50 pm »

@Kedly: Vincent gets a message from Dubley.
Quote from: Dubley to Vincent:
You want a MK3 suit right? Buy mine now, 5 tokens, it's a great deal. Stan survivor discount. I'll have it shipped to you immediately.

Because I need tokens to buy things right now before the mission starts.

Quote from:  Vincent to: Dubley
Consider it sold. Let whoever is in charge of tokens know I've agreed to the switch.
Those of us still around since Stan should grab a beer next time we're all on the sword... In a private room of course, It's ridiculous how dangerous the common areas of the sword are
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2016, 01:44:38 pm »

Quote from: Ryan to Dester
I won't be doing any universe hopping soon. I have... upgraded myself. I will get used to my new limbs before I enter a home.

I think the matter saver device might be a useful tool to ship good to and from dimensions. Testing my hypothesis.

I'll limit my limb experimentation for now. But can I disguise them as normal hands? Form a biometallic knife/scalpel out of a finger? Slowly produce Haebi acid for collections in glass phials? How wiggly can they get? Wiggle them out a bit.

Spoiler: Matter Saver Test (click to show/hide)

...Hey. What are the spiders doing? Did they get purged?
Regardless, probes to:

And ask Herr Doktor the following:
[/b]

Quote from: Ryan to Herr Docktor
Do you have any co-ordinates you have tested previously with this machine? Do you have a personal favorite or co-ordinates to universes that were visited in previous missions like the Samsonite Abyss, or even possibly the earworm dimension?

E: Thanks, Swordsmith! I totally missed that bit.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:54:47 pm by Gentlefish »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2016, 02:08:58 pm »

But can I disguise them as normal hands?

Hey, Piecewise. I'd like to ask you a few questions for concepts I came up with for my new Haebi arm, if that's alright.

Would a grown spike launcher on my arm be Con, Uncon, or Exo? Thinking about both aimed (single-spike launch) and mostly-unaimed (porcupine-like) methods.

You told me in IRC that the Haebi limb is restricted from creating things like nerve clusters; does that include simpler brains, that would allow autonomous organisms with pre-programmed goals? Something like little spiders that skitter to a certain spot/target and then explode, or organisms that start eating non-Haebi organic compounds that come into contact with it, for example?

What about drones with no pre-programmed goal other than "obey master", and smart enough to understand simple verbal commands, sort of like an untrained Sod?

People sometimes leave their robo-arm or whatever outside their suits. Can the MkIII also do this, despite the built-in exoskeleton, and if so, can the suit's limb be removed easily/without a roll while on-mission? I'd rather not display my Haebi limb for all the civilians to see unless I'm actually going to use it. Might scare a few of 'em away.

...That reminds me, what does a Haebi arm look like, when you first buy it?
Aimed is con, unaimed exo
simple brains would be fine.
yeah
You can, but you lose the exoskeleton on that arm. And you do it on mission, but you'll need the tools and a bit of time.

it looks mostly human, though a bit too greenish yellow and it lacks finger nails.

Bolded for emphasis. I left the non-relevant bits in, since they were still about the Haebi limb.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2016, 04:45:35 pm »

Thank you; I will be there shortly.

Xan ambles toward where the Doctor indicated, occasionally asking ARESTEVE for directions. Just before s/he reaches the lift, s/he decides to check her/his messages, since s/he'd recalled receiving one when s/he exited the anomaly.

Quote from: Steve
-revelation about Origin, Lurker, etc-

"...fuck."

Despite this reveal wrecking a significant part of the plan Xan had meticulously crafted, he continued onward. It could still be salvaged, and eternity hers, if she worked carefully.

And the details of how the Lurker was being held back temporarily interested him...

Xan shunted these thoughts back into his subconscious. She'd let them stew there until they came up with an answer for him; they always did. For now, there was something more important - it was time to once again meet her maker.

There were words to have with him.

Do as the Doctor says. Savour the beginning of the end.

Should I move into PM conversations about ... things now, or after the next post?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 26, 2016, 06:49:13 pm »

Well, I really botched that turn up. sorry about that.

Send probes to new universes:
0, 0, 2
0, 2, 0
2, 0, 0

have an npc squad go in and examine the two probes grinding on the wall.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 26, 2016, 07:37:09 pm »

Quote from: Piecewise
Listening to Dester, nodding in agreement when he mentioned sending out probes as frequently as we can, Vincent finally responded when Dester finished.

"The cave world isn't an ideal new home universe, and we haven't put it through all the testing phases yet, but given how close this recent event possibly came to killing all of us and destroying all of our work in a matter of minutes, I would like to start work on colonising it IMMEDIATELY. From what we have seen, at the very least it will make a valuable resource outpost, and if the worst case scenario happens and we are all killed off before we can find an ideal home universe, at least we got the seeds of humanity somewhere where it can grow strong again. Also, I'd like to request we hold off on further exploration of the fractal-verse until I can oversee it again. It may contain sentient species, and I would rather not mess up our first contact with them."

With Dester's approval, Vincent starts contacting the builders on heph to start sending outpost building materials to the Cavern Universe (0,9,0). Send the labourers and tradesmen from our shipping company as well to start building if that can be done this turn, enough security (from our company) to keep everyone protected as well

Phase 1 to 9,1,1

MOAR ALSO: I'll take a 5-sec reset and soli-- whatever that containment thing is below, as well

Already covered.

WIKI

Does that mean a colony is being set up for Cave World?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:15:02 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 26, 2016, 07:44:39 pm »

((KEDLY!

I'm waiting on a poke, but it may be possible to prefabricate a bunch of structures and ship them to the universe via the matter savers. It would save time and also allow the shipping of huge amounts of raw goods (food, soil, lighting/energy, etc.) between universes without much hassle Thanks for the reminder. Editing it into my turn. This must... Be tested..))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 26, 2016, 08:15:57 pm »

((Kk, I don't think that requires me editing any actions though))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2016, 10:27:24 pm »

((Actions are done without notifying anyone else.))

1.Oz didn't delete any archived footage of the 0,0,57 test room.  Copy all data we have on it, including video and audio, and move it to one of our warships.  Designate that warship as a cogitohazard warehouse, and put a password on the files.  If ten incorrect guesses are made in one day, the data is deleted.  Oh, and delete all other copies of the data.  AND DON'T LOOK AT ANY OF IT.

2.Isolate a suited flesh sod in a testing room on Heph, and have a second sod stand and watch the first.  Have the first sod watch a 10-second recording from the anomaly.  I have no direct contact with either sod except for text-only messages.  After ten minutes, both sods are shocked to death.  Did either one die before the shock?

3.Back to my own testing: Have two extra arms grafted onto an otherwise normal robosod.  Possess said four-armed robosod, and try to raise all four arms myself.  If I fail, have the robosod raise all four to make sure they're connected properly.  Any success?

4.If that failed, remember that program I made which has a massive library of recorded movement commands and was meant to let me control my body with AUX instead of str/dex?  Try using that to move my arms.  Success?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #281 on: January 28, 2016, 12:42:48 pm »

Thank you; I will be there shortly.

Xan ambles toward where the Doctor indicated, occasionally asking ARESTEVE for directions. Just before s/he reaches the lift, s/he decides to check her/his messages, since s/he'd recalled receiving one when s/he exited the anomaly.

Quote from: Steve
-revelation about Origin, Lurker, etc-

"...fuck."

Despite this reveal wrecking a significant part of the plan Xan had meticulously crafted, he continued onward. It could still be salvaged, and eternity hers, if she worked carefully.

And the details of how the Lurker was being held back temporarily interested him...

Xan shunted these thoughts back into his subconscious. She'd let them stew there until they came up with an answer for him; they always did. For now, there was something more important - it was time to once again meet her maker.

There were words to have with him.

Do as the Doctor says. Savour the beginning of the end.

Should I move into PM conversations about ... things now, or after the next post?

Might as well just do it here.

You take the elevator down the the ARESTEVE node. ARESTEVE and the doctor are sitting together at a metal table, with a great deal of papers spread out in front of them. ARESTEVE seems to have modified the room a good deal; it looks more like a personal laboratory or office than a server node.

"If we integrate extra-universal engines into organic matter we can harness alternative physical laws."

"They would be too big."

"For the full thing, yes, but if we limit the capacity to specific interactions, we can minimize the scale quite well. "

They don't seem to be paying attention to you.

Quote from: Ryan to Dester
I won't be doing any universe hopping soon. I have... upgraded myself. I will get used to my new limbs before I enter a home.

I think the matter saver device might be a useful tool to ship good to and from dimensions. Testing my hypothesis.

I'll limit my limb experimentation for now. But can I disguise them as normal hands? Form a biometallic knife/scalpel out of a finger? Slowly produce Haebi acid for collections in glass phials? How wiggly can they get? Wiggle them out a bit.

Spoiler: Matter Saver Test (click to show/hide)

...Hey. What are the spiders doing? Did they get purged?
Regardless, probes to:

And ask Herr Doktor the following:
[/b]

Quote from: Ryan to Herr Docktor
Do you have any co-ordinates you have tested previously with this machine? Do you have a personal favorite or co-ordinates to universes that were visited in previous missions like the Samsonite Abyss, or even possibly the earworm dimension?

E: Thanks, Swordsmith! I totally missed that bit.
We'll ignore rolls for now and assume that you revert these to normal hand form afterwards. Yes you can form the knife, yes you can collect the acid though you need something better than glass to hold it. It can get extremely wiggly.

There are no discrepancies.

Both are null

He has only visited a few dimensions before handing the machine over, but they were ones you've already done, namely those early null ones.

Well, I really botched that turn up. sorry about that.

Send probes to new universes:
0, 0, 2
0, 2, 0
2, 0, 0

have an npc squad go in and examine the two probes grinding on the wall.

The first two are null. The last one comes back to the holding dimension with something riding on top of it. You can't really tell what it is; it looks mechanical or robotic, brownish in color almost like rust, but you can't figure out its function or even if it is a complete machine from the probe scans.

The ones who get to near to or try to touch the grinding probes immediately join the probes, walking into the wall over and over.

Quote from: Piecewise

Phase 1 to 9,1,1

Already covered.

WIKI

Does that mean a colony is being set up for Cave World?
I dunno.

((Actions are done without notifying anyone else.))

1.Oz didn't delete any archived footage of the 0,0,57 test room.  Copy all data we have on it, including video and audio, and move it to one of our warships.  Designate that warship as a cogitohazard warehouse, and put a password on the files.  If ten incorrect guesses are made in one day, the data is deleted.  Oh, and delete all other copies of the data.  AND DON'T LOOK AT ANY OF IT.

2.Isolate a suited flesh sod in a testing room on Heph, and have a second sod stand and watch the first.  Have the first sod watch a 10-second recording from the anomaly.  I have no direct contact with either sod except for text-only messages.  After ten minutes, both sods are shocked to death.  Did either one die before the shock?

3.Back to my own testing: Have two extra arms grafted onto an otherwise normal robosod.  Possess said four-armed robosod, and try to raise all four arms myself.  If I fail, have the robosod raise all four to make sure they're connected properly.  Any success?

4.If that failed, remember that program I made which has a massive library of recorded movement commands and was meant to let me control my body with AUX instead of str/dex?  Try using that to move my arms.  Success?

1.Done

2. The effect seemed to leach into the first sod, and then into the one watching the first sod. Both hit brain death before the shock came.

3. You can raise none of the arms, but a sod can.

4. Well, if you were to say, control your arms with a remote control or something like it, THAT would work, yes.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 28, 2016, 01:12:52 pm »

Start a colony on Cave World ((Am I not supposed to be doing this? this'll be the third turn Im attempting to do this, and Im not sure if Im just not taking a hint... Im bad at taking hints))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 28, 2016, 01:28:38 pm »

Xan quietly walks to a wall near the Doctor and settles down on her arms.

Wait for now in a spot the Doc can see me in. It's rude to interrupt.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 28, 2016, 03:07:36 pm »

• Send some sort of remotely operated robot or piece of machinery or another probe to stab one of the decaying probes. Just outright impale it. See if it starts decaying as well.
  • Send a Phase 1 probe to (0, -1, 0) [Nuclear Decay]. Have it attempt to return there after four minutes, just so see if it's in any condition to do so. Repeat the trial five times just to be sure.
  • Send a Phase 2 probe to (0, -1, 0) [Nuclear Decay]. But have it return immediately and transmit whatever its sensors saw to the people overseeing its room immediately.
  • Send a Phase 1 probe to (3, 3, 3) [Barnacle Rods]. Send some sort of remotely operated robot or piece of machinery or another probe to dislodge and contain the rods. Dispose of the probe in whatever way has become considered the standard. Send another Phase 1 probe to (3, 3, 3) and release the harvest rods in its presence.
  • Quote from: C. Leroux -> Steve
    Only just caught up with the debrief. What can you tell me about the seven-eyed sheep? I know others have seen it, and it has told me what I could not have known. Upon trying to summon it in the past, I hallucinated a man with a gaping maw running down his body.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 03:30:03 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 54