Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855461 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2025 on: November 01, 2016, 01:30:31 am »

Its soo cold out tonight. Why is Halloween always so cold!? ;-;
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2026 on: November 01, 2016, 03:21:57 am »

Its soo cold out tonight. Why is Halloween always so cold!? ;-;
So you can hear the chilling screams better at night.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:25:34 am by Ultimuh »

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: November 01, 2016, 07:17:31 pm »

A good friend is currently pretty busy, so we won't be going out for drinks anytime soon. Which is a shame, because there's a couple things I'd like to have her opinion on.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: November 01, 2016, 11:02:58 pm »

I need to quit sleeping on my side, every time I do I wake up with my neck stiff in weird ways.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: November 02, 2016, 02:24:03 am »

I need to quit sleeping on my side, every time I do I wake up with my neck stiff in weird ways.
I do this, but instead my right leg gets all fucked up and I end up half-limping for the rest of the day.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: November 02, 2016, 02:39:29 pm »

Visited my new therapist/councilor for the first time this morning. Still not super enthused about this, but I made another appointment for next week

Also pretty sure I failed my math test spectacularly, but that's not really new
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: November 03, 2016, 02:35:32 am »

Ugh. Working with people who don't like working with people is hard. Especially when those people are blanketly uninterested in discussion or compromise. Even worse when you don't have an alternative; when you're stuck working with them, and "Not Doing Anything" basically isn't an option.

It sucks to keep being the one who constantly has to compromise, in order to get anything done. >:I

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: November 03, 2016, 03:07:19 am »

Ugh. Working with people who don't like working with people is hard. Especially when those people are blanketly uninterested in discussion or compromise. Even worse when you don't have an alternative; when you're stuck working with them, and "Not Doing Anything" basically isn't an option.

It sucks to keep being the one who constantly has to compromise, in order to get anything done. >:I
Story of parts of my life there :(
That's why you work with what's happening because there's a lot of ways to work with em even if the impression says 'aww this won't work', to also notice how the last paragraph may apply to you and their perception. :D
Lotsa stuff to take in that un-complex-s what'll happen.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: November 03, 2016, 03:26:08 am »

Didn't really need advice in this case. Just some room to rant. :Y

What I -really- need to do is get to a spot where I don't need to work with them again. And/or get the situation such that I can put my foot down and... demand compromise?

It's a little ironic, but compromise is a thing you can demand, right? ._.;

EDIT: Like, the folks across the table just Stonewall discussion, dodge or avoid answering, and get pissy or don't respond or engage at all when it's any idea they didn't propose, or not precisely as they want it. I get burned out and angry just thinking about it! Trying to redirect that angry energy into constructive energy, but still, AUUUGH!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:34:38 am by Solifuge »

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: November 03, 2016, 05:30:27 pm »

My HS cap this transcension in Clicker Heroes was a bit too low to afford Tsuchi, my runs stall around 1e470 gold. Oh well, I guess I'll get him sometime next week.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: November 03, 2016, 07:59:52 pm »

I just broke my computer chair by leaning back too far. I hate chairs and I hate my stupid fat ass for breaking them all the time.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: November 03, 2016, 08:53:05 pm »

@Naxza:*hugs*

I know the feel.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: November 03, 2016, 09:02:37 pm »

Didn't really need advice in this case. Just some room to rant. :Y
Eep ._. Yeah, I got that when I wrote it, but I wrote it in how the thought went, wherein 'you' became an unspecified pronoun towards me. The fun of being really tired sometimes makes for humorous (and really not humorous x_x) times. Sorry Soli if it came off that way D: It was more me sharing something about myself but then I used 'you' which is common in my thoughts when tired and thinking about stuff, at certain times.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: November 04, 2016, 08:16:34 am »

It's currently 2 hours past my bed time(or at least the time when I've been falling asleep lately) and I'm sitting here slurping down a freshly brewed cup of coffee. I know I'll have a killer headache all day tomorrow...but it just tastes soooo good right now. *sigh* I'm bad for myself.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: November 04, 2016, 03:39:18 pm »

Eep ._.

This is how Tiruin's soul is crushed; not with a bang, but with an eep.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 778