Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141242 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2016, 07:47:24 pm »

Whats the best way to kill people? MORE TORNADO'S! also start backing away from the town.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2016, 08:05:13 pm »

Before we leave, ask family if they have any sort of phoneline. If they do, call the palace and requests a dozen royal guards to be transported to my location via assault helicopter.

The King then witnesses people breaking into the house, and points his blade at them. "Back away! We have no quarrel for you who break into the home of an innocent family! Leave now or me and my fellow men will cut you down!"

If intimidation works, leave them alone and go outside. If they continue coming in, go into battle mode; alternate between using the sword to parry their attacks and then stab at them, aiming for the chest, whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2016, 08:35:48 pm »

Get to the roof!  It is time for a DRAMATIC SPEECH!

"Everyone!  This is THEIR fault!  They brought us here, they charged us to destroy eachother, THEY, IN THAT HELICOPTER, MASTERMINDED A PLAN TO SET LOOSE HAVOC UPON YOUR TOWN!  And they shanghaied the Beatles into an active combat zone for no reason!

Also, no, I'm not actually breaking any rules by telling everyone else this is your fault!"

Rally everyone against the helicopter!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:49:20 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2016, 08:39:51 pm »

"Everyone!  This is THEIR fault!  They brought us here, they charged us to destroy eachother, THEY, IN THAT HELICOPTER, MASTERMINDED A PLAN TO SET LOOSE HAVOC UPON YOUR TOWN!"

Rally everyone against the helicopter!

Yo, I'm just going out here on a limb and suggest that it's a bad idea to threaten the people who set up Wiki-Wars in any universe, either in my game or in this one. They're usually pretty well stocked to take care of participants who don't follow the rules.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2016, 08:47:41 pm »

But...Drama!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2016, 08:52:23 pm »

But...Drama!

I think the Beatles launching an assault on a house as a pair of disgruntled villagers prepare to form a death mob all the while tornadoes rip through the surrounding area is plenty of drama. I'm not preventing you from doing it, but it's not in your life's interests to mess with the people at the top.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2016, 09:12:39 pm »

McKartney George, keep on rocking till the wind stops knocking. Believe in the magic. BELIEVE!

Other Beatles: FINISH HIM, then save Ringo Starr!

Birdy: Unlock the door and look up at the camera dramatically to win the support of anyone watching the broadcast. Use my skills in Film Acting to win over the audience! "I just wanna spread the looove! Why he gotta be so rude maaaan?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:06:05 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2016, 09:58:35 pm »

@birdy51: I don't mean to be a continuity nazi, but George was the one rocking out. Paul was helping John kill UR.

@TCM What people breaking in? What pair of disgruntled villagers?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:05:44 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2016, 10:11:00 pm »

The Beatles are breaking into the house, and the disgruntled villagers are spreading weapons around.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2016, 10:12:20 pm »

@TCM: Ah, I see, that makes a lot of sense, especially from your character's perspective.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2016, 10:30:34 pm »

Manipulate the water in the well to provide me with an ice mech.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2016, 11:08:56 pm »

Ah! Changed some things in my post then. Why must you be so rude mustachio man. Can't you see he and the Beatles are trying to save this town through music!?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2016, 11:17:06 pm »

Continue praying for divine assistance in dealing with the tornadoes with the help of the Bishop. Unless we get attacked, at which point kick my soccer ball at the agressor while the Bishop attacks with his sword.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2016, 02:10:41 am »

"Thank you." I say to the family.

I read the JLA: Year One comic, specifically the section of the book with The Flash.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2016, 02:22:06 pm »

Wait list me.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 106