Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77312 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2017, 05:20:35 pm »

"Nno, serious," Pas'qet stammers, as he tries to avoid colliding with any of the lovely gifts.  "We apprecify the offal, Pas'qet really do. but please, once at a time!"

If these fans aren't going to respect my personal space, then I have no choice. Phase shift backwards, hopefully pushing aside (as opposed to goring) any unfortunate admirers in my way.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2017, 07:12:47 pm »

Have some good dreams till I wake up?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2017, 08:27:03 pm »

Go grab a bucket and start helping put the fire out
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2017, 10:45:50 pm »

Follow the Heel order.  Stretch out to see if I can grab a horse body or a body part.  Stare mournfully if I can't.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 10:57:53 pm by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2017, 02:52:37 pm »

Only the one, actually. I didn't lose any when I got thrown into the horse trough, so now I'm down to 4 if we exclude the one in spiderlady's leg, which I'm gonna reloot in short order anyway.

In any case, this has been far too much interrupting of my fun. And also actively trying to harm me, there's probably something against that in the contract, right? Cut off a few of the spider thing's legs.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2017, 03:53:59 pm »

Horatio
Give Thripp a look, trying to imply that he needs to rejoin us when he gets free from the other group (I'm not sure if his facial expressions are that subtle that they are a language on their own, though).
Whisper in the captain's ear.
"Sir, upon close inspection, I have determined that our entire team is composed entirely out of ugly idiots. The bakerboy is alright though. Ugly but alright."
Help Killerhellhound with puting out the fire.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2017, 02:46:17 pm »

Caroline hears the captain, but is pretty determined to behead that metal doll. Evelyn just wants to kill something, but she's unsure if something made of solid metal is going to be a satisfying kill. Will roll.

Also obviously stab the thing if it's attacking me. Yes I know that's hypocritical.
Also also if I'm fighting it, give another psychic blast to make it stand still.

Now that I've got an injury, it's probably a good time to mention that Caroline-Evelyn is very immunocompromised, due to being an unintentional melding of two wildly different bodies. It takes all their biology can do to keep them from dying instantly.

hoooooooookay.  You ... It's like ... I really should revive Grunts, eh? You seem to enjoy dying. I'll roll your -1 constitution then. (3) Yeah, that particular leg is now completely useless. See below for the outcome of your battle.

Only the one, actually. I didn't lose any when I got thrown into the horse trough, so now I'm down to 4 if we exclude the one in spiderlady's leg, which I'm gonna reloot in short order anyway.

In any case, this has been far too much interrupting of my fun. And also actively trying to harm me, there's probably something against that in the contract, right? Cut off a few of the spider thing's legs.

Carolyn V. Gak, round 2: 2 v 6. Gak is doing quite well, but loses another knife in Evelyn's torso. (1) aaaaaaaand Evelyn essentially explodes, spraying alien gore all over the place, especially all over Gak. (1) who begins corroding immediately. (3) what's really neat here is the large quantity of tiny little alien spiders that start spreading out from the gore into pretty much everywhere.

"Nno, serious," Pas'qet stammers, as he tries to avoid colliding with any of the lovely gifts.  "We apprecify the offal, Pas'qet really do. but please, once at a time!"

If these fans aren't going to respect my personal space, then I have no choice. Phase shift backwards, hopefully pushing aside (as opposed to goring) any unfortunate admirers in my way.
(1) You shift out of existence for a moment, then reappear in another part of the crowd. the re is a moment of confusion as people shuffle around to find you, then the poking begins again. (2) you take a hit (3) which is hurtful. You vomit up a bit of your most recent meal. This seems to give the people in front of you pause. One wipes gore off hist arm, and kinda screams a little as if that hurt.

Have some good dreams till I wake up?
horse (6) -sigh- I was really looking forward to your berserker in more action, you monster. But no, the horse pretty much caves your head in.

Go grab a bucket and start helping put the fire out
(5) you find a bucket and begin throwing water on the burning bits. It helps. You are slowing the advance of the fire, and saving some tiny little spiders from incineration in the process.

Follow the Heel order.  Stretch out to see if I can grab a horse body or a body part.  Stare mournfully if I can't.
(1) You start to drag a horse corpse, but are forced to let go and be sad as you trot out to the captain. You walk in a circle around him then stop, head next to his shoulder and body wrapped around behind him. You move when he moves, though at the moment, he is merely standing facing the burning stable.

Horatio
Give Thripp a look, trying to imply that he needs to rejoin us when he gets free from the other group (I'm not sure if his facial expressions are that subtle that they are a language on their own, though).
Whisper in the captain's ear.
"Sir, upon close inspection, I have determined that our entire team is composed entirely out of ugly idiots. The bakerboy is alright though. Ugly but alright."
Help Killerhellhound with puting out the fire.
(3) between you and Giglam, you manage to keep the fire localized this round. it's still burning and is still threatening to spread.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2017, 03:03:11 pm »

Watch the fire.  And the corpses.  Are they getting cooked?  Is freddie fireproof?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:04:54 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2017, 03:07:06 pm »

What a truly foolish end...
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2017, 03:22:01 pm »

((Well didn't expect o die, especialy from a 6, but okay)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2017, 03:56:46 pm »

((So I disappear when I phase shift? That's not what I originally intended, but I can't say I mind either.))

Alright, that's it. Poke back, using all the pointy bits at my disposal.

((I think the horse rolled a 6, and you, being asleep, just kinda took it.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2017, 05:07:05 pm »

"Oh goddammit, this is gonna take forever to fix."

Go find water and wash all the acidic gunk off me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2017, 07:20:54 pm »

Fuck did half the team just die?

Keep working on getting the fire contained. It will run out of things to burn if it cant spread.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2017, 01:44:32 pm »

Horatio
I'll help some more with the fire.
"Please, anybody around, help. Don't be as useless as you look."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2017, 03:37:37 pm »

Watch the fire.  And the corpses.  Are they getting cooked?  Is freddie fireproof?
Some of the corpses are getting burned, and Frederick can smell that. The fire doesn't invoke a fear response from Frederick.

What a truly foolish end...
*sad violin screeching*

the horse rolled a six. Sorry.

((So I disappear when I phase shift? That's not what I originally intended, but I can't say I mind either.))

Alright, that's it. Poke back, using all the pointy bits at my disposal.

((I think the horse rolled a 6, and you, being asleep, just kinda took it.))
Disappear was a figure of speech. Blur through, or whatever it is you do. You still moved in an unorthodox way that took the crowd by surprise. (4) v (6) you stab someone and drain them, but are clubbed a few times in retaliation. the crowd is starting to lose all semblance of control. there is pushing and shoving, and a riot is in the works. (4) you hold up under the beating, but feel that running away would probably be in your best interests at this point.

"Oh goddammit, this is gonna take forever to fix."

Go find water and wash all the acidic gunk off me.
You climb back into the water trough, whcih immediately begins to boil and emit a foul yellow smoke. The contents of the trough begin to overflow and pour across the floor. It seems to be working in terms of getting the corrosive gunk off your precious metal hide though.

Fuck did half the team just die?

Keep working on getting the fire contained. It will run out of things to burn if it cant spread.
Horatio
I'll help some more with the fire.
"Please, anybody around, help. Don't be as useless as you look."
(2) (6) the fire spreads despite your best efforts. And now the water trough is boiling up in a nasty yellow foam puddle. The yellow smoke mixes with the black smoke of the fire. It's getting really ugly in here. On the bright side, the bubbling gunk seems to put out the fire whenever it comes in contanct, though te gunk itself changes when that happens, turning all grey crystalline and spiky, and growing a lattice throughout the room.

(4) at least, all the horses are gone, except some trapped in their stalls, so that obstacle is addressed.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44