Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77303 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #390 on: July 30, 2017, 02:10:22 pm »

It's moving, that means it can die.  Go bash its head repeatedly into the stone tiles until it goes squish.  If it doesn't go squish, fly to the river and try to drown it.  Some shaking would not be untowards as well.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:28:08 pm by Devastator »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2017, 02:22:45 pm »

"Enraged statement: By the unseen gears, avian woman, why do you impede this one's progress even after it warns the organics? Cease your meddling at once and thaw in peace, so we can complete the mission."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2017, 03:41:49 pm »

"You fucking wot."

Split my essence into an arbitrarily large number of spectral ravens, which are not frozen.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 30, 2017, 03:44:50 pm »

PMing Oz because Valyrie should not be affected by that frost magic.
killbonus is being spent on a self-heal anyway because she was in near-death state.
reminder that her timer resets on kill no matter how killbonus is spent.

"I'd prefer if you didn't kill kids anyway. they have a lot of unrealized potential, and should get a chance to spend it. They aren't worth much to me either. stuff that can fight back gives bigger rewards."

PPE:

I have no clue how Valyrie's partner splitting into multiple bodies will affect Valyrie while she's riding. was not handled in character design.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2017, 04:13:59 pm »

"Angered response: No, you fucking wot. How about turning your organic murder instincts on the caravan animals if you must be a complete barbarian, instead of undermining your own team member's work.

Query: Answer this one, will you cease your meddling?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 30, 2017, 04:17:32 pm »

"You think we were meddling? Grow some brains or we'll put holes in your brass."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 30, 2017, 04:20:52 pm »

"Enraged response: You were literally destroying the objectives this one clearly stated he was going for, you feathered excrement. Does either your human or avian form even have the capacity to understand basic speech? This one is suddenly unsure."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 04:35:38 pm by Pancaek »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 30, 2017, 04:52:05 pm »

"Those creatures are not the mission objective. I don't care what flights of fancy you go on, their deaths clearly benefit us, and in so doing benefit the mission. This is what happens when people build brains out of hunks of metal."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 30, 2017, 05:02:40 pm »

"Rage: Do you have nought but seeds for brains, bird? Our masters clearly told us to rescue the slaves this caravan was transporting. This one realizes you might have the attention span of a mentally deficient toddler, but do try to keep up."

((Just in case this isn't completely IC and this is an OOC misunderstanding, it is actually part of our mission per Ozarck's post as we arrived:))
Yer in the desert, on a trail north and south. You are supposed to be heading south, finding, and capturing a caravan. Your goal is information about the caravan's origin. Additionally, the caravan should have a set of slaves that it is transporting. Find and rescue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2017, 05:09:43 pm »

((If this is an OOC misunderstanding, it is most certainly you who is mistaken.))

Regardless of Dar's actions, did we explicitly get told to not harm the children?  Pancaek's assuming we did, whereas I've been assuming it was only implied.  The briefing wasn't written IC, so I'm unsure which is the correct interpretation.  If we were told to leave the kids unharmed, Dar won't touch any of them.
Hmm, good question. Were you told specifically not to harm the slave kids, or was it simply implied? (2) simply implied. Overlooked even.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 30, 2017, 05:12:00 pm »

((I don't know mate, I'm more inclined to trust the request for mission objectives at the start of the mission, rather than a 2-roll on an IC information request.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 30, 2017, 05:14:55 pm »

((The roll was for whoever briefed us, on how clearly they communicated the mission objectives to us. The request for information was OOC.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 30, 2017, 05:19:00 pm »

((Is it though? I just find it weird that Ozarck would write that we're supposed to rescue the slaves at the start, only to suddenly change it "meh, just kill 'em" halfway through. Guess I'll shoot him a pm just to be sure.

I suppose this is the downside of jumping in without doing an IC mission briefing.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 30, 2017, 05:49:56 pm »

((Sorry if I'm a bit slow with posting, I'm on a trip for the next few weeks and might not have time to post. If I don't in time for a turn, I'm sure you can see a common pattern of behaviour, Ozarck.))

"Ah c'mon, really? Fucking amateur, I could do better with a piece of lettuce."

Taunt
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 30, 2017, 06:24:19 pm »

Vlad sighs and mutters to himself
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44