Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167820 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Reign of the Undead Duke [6/6]
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2017, 06:54:09 pm »

Ababab, gur qentbaf ner grnpuvat zr evtug abj.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 06, 2017, 06:54:50 pm »

Enough jibber jabber in code. Let dark one have a semblance of a rtd without spamming it with unneeded posts.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2017, 07:04:55 pm »

:D :P
Ok.

EDIT: I figured out how to do ghost-speak. :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:48:55 pm by Glass »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2017, 08:09:18 pm »

:D :P
Ok.

EDIT: I figured out how to do ghost-speak. :D
What did I just say about unneeded posts?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 06, 2017, 08:13:45 pm »

Would you rather I not acknowledge you?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 06, 2017, 09:20:22 pm »

I apologize as well
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:14:58 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2017, 02:02:17 am »

So, Papaj hasn't posted since he was put in, if he doesn't post by next turn can I be put in?

I'll PM him. If he doesn't post then you may get in.

In my language, i just talk that. No idea what demonic are you talking about, cause dark one has not explained it yet.

It was stated previously that demons speak their own language. There is no secret code for it however and so far it wasn't used too much.

Enough jibber jabber in code. Let dark one have a semblance of a rtd without spamming it with unneeded posts.

I'm ok with jibber jabber. I ignore conversation posts that aren't in color when writing turns, except for Glass (you ready for your monologue? Skeletons can't wait to hear it). Just don't let it get to 2 Full Henderson's...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2017, 07:23:26 am »

Hmn? No, I'm at a computer. I can do this stuff whenever I want now, easily. Just put in stuff when I say it in cyan, okay?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2017, 03:57:04 pm »

Turn 19

[2] Aaron attempted to chop necks of all the skeletons in the room, but some of them were lying in strange poses or places and he haven't had easy acess to the necks, and being a dark spirit, his ability to grab corporeal objects was limited. However, seeing that none of them awoke when he approached them means that these are ordinary, dead skeletons and not undead.

[5] Leaving the dead resting in peace, wanderer moved on to captains quarter. It was a decently sized and much more comfortable room than soldiers' barracks, but that poltergeist left a real mess over there. Broken furniture, objects thrown all around, traces of ghostly dust everywhere. However, the armor and weapon racks were untouched. What's more, captain's gear was still on them, preserved in a great shape! A complete set of top-notch, knightly elite armor - a visored great helm with an aventail for neck protection and plate armor elements for torso and limbs with a surcoat on top. Heraldry on the cloth showed a fire breathing dragon raising up to the skies from behind a hill. There was also a necklace with a sapphire. On the weapon rack there was a baldric with small scabbard for a sword hilt dagger, and a mighty spadone sword next to it!

[3] Good start, Quiz! Now butcher him!!! - Dennis shouted to keep up Reynald's fighting spirit and went towards nearest corner, then rested.

[Reynald: 3 +3, Undead Duke: 6] Your strength impresses me duke, but I will not falter so easily. I took oaths to protect the weak, and I will keep them to my last breath! - inquisitor yelled, strenghtening his grip on longsword's handle. Suddenly the Duke leaped and grabbed him by neck, muttering: So I'll have to make sure that this breath is your last! - placing a choke-hold on his throat! However, calling upon the powers of zealous rally, Reynald thrown Duke back and knocked him to the ground, then keeping his defensive stance!

[6] Even now, thy champion fights for thee, give him strength... - Jeremiah continued his prayer, putting all his focus, energy and soul into it. Suddenly a being made of pure light smashed down through the roof and landed right behind the exorcist! Calling upon the powers of High Heavens, here comes the cavalry! - the angel whispered to Jeremiah's ear, greatly strenghtening his prayer!

[Undead Duke: 6, Reynald: 2 +4] Your jiggery-pokery won't stop me! - Duke screamed in wild anger. He opened his dead mouth wide open and loudly inhaled air, slightly leaning backwards. Smoke was getting out of his maw! Reynald immediately knew what's going to happen and switched longsword for shield and his shortsword. Then the duke let out a foul breath of raging fire and poisonous miasma! Steadily keeping his shield up, inquisitor moved against the fire and death, withstanding deadly temperature and disease! Undead held on with his deadly breath for long, but eventually Reynald came close enough to bash him with shield to knock him off-balance, then strike him in the head with pommel of his shortsword! The undead fell on it's knees stunned, recovering it's strenght!

[1] Pguhyuh and Smoke made a creepy and awkward bow. Then they all were standing in eerie silence, Seymour giving them extremely unfavorable stare! Greeting, fair lady. My name is Pguhyuh Sugnta and I am a scholar. - Pguhyuh said, finally breaking the silence. My friend here is Fzbxr, a smoke imp. He is bound to me. Seymour once again raised his giant war axe, saying to Lyirah: Utzgefahl et empyriae ack foteghel! - his intent felt in voice just as good as seen looking at his raised weapon.

[5] Apt et utzgefahl ack foteghel! Et empyria! Moyv empyriae ack aenferne! - Lyirah shouted angrily. Seymour scoffed, strapping his giant axe to his back and went away towards the temple. I wholeheartedly apologise for Seymour! - she said to demonologist, and continued: That awkward bow quite freaked him out. Don't think ill of him, he may be grumpy and hot-blooded at times, but he's a good companion. I'd say, rock solid in one peculiar place... - she giggled as she said the last part.

[1] I came here because I was investigating a mysterious arcane energy source, and I accidentaly fell in a pit. Now, I dont want to be unpolite but... - before Pguhyuh ended, Lyirah gave him a deathly stare. But what!? - she said.

[6] What are you? You look clearly divine, but you said you are not a "full" goddess, and I can feel an immense amount of arcane power from you. - when he asked, her expression quickly changed to sad and she shed a tear. I... I'm... a demigodess... firstborn of Dhynn, the last rock giant and... a long forgotten godess of wind... - she said sobbing. Before... before all of this, children of gods were blessed by existing only in the plane of concept... ideas floating in an endless void... existing, yet non-existant at the same time... alive, yet dead and undead at once... sentient, yet unaware... - her sobbing turned into cries - And then... we were all thrown out, corporealised, smacked against the ground! Each of us woke up on the ground, naked, hungry and cold, all our memories gone! Our bodies ashen and horribly scarred! Hoping to see a sunrise, all I could see was death and sorrow! Demons, dark spirits, undead... many of us were mistaken for those and killed by humans! Even more fell to those monstrosities as well! Only by finding a link to the gods... to our parents... we were able to cure our bodies - make them beautifully golden, with scars turning to runic scripture, restore memories and regain power! But how, since we've forgotten everything!? Stuck in a blazing hell, with no hopes of returning to sweet oblivion... - she collapsed to the ground, crying. All the trauma still alive and hurting the demigodess.

Udead Duke: -20 HP, stunned, staggered [84/120]
Undead swordsman: [80/80]
Undead maceman: [80/80]
Undead spearman: [80/80]

Angel: Heavenly Aid

Team: Zealous Rally boost! Prayers' Faith Bonus doubled!
Dennis: Rested
Aaron: Found Knightly Elite Armor, Sapphire Necklace, sword hilt dagger and espadon! 1 turn to become corporeal.

OOC

Angels are real and demigods are depressed... Pguhyuh'll be like, don't you cry... Undead Duke is staggered, this gives two turns without him taking any action until he restores strenght!

Aaron's loot:
Knightly Elite Armor - 5 protection, encumbring, poise bonus [armor]
Sapphire Necklace - A necklace with a big sapphire gem. Enchanters used to say that such talismans could be used to convert arcane magic to water and frost based elemental magic. [charm]
Sword hilt dagger - 15 physical damage, quick, stagger, [side weapon]
Espadon - 60 physical damage, slow, mighty thrust [weapon]

Going to give PaPaj a chance till next turn, as he responded to my PM today. If he doesn't post, then you're in Smoke Mirrors!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 04:04:25 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2017, 04:05:36 pm »

Take all of it, and equip the necklace. I'll keep the espadon and knife, but I'll give away the armor... after transferring the heraldry to my own cloak, of course.
Can the sapphire also be used to strengthen ice/water magic?

Then, return to intangibility.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 04:07:10 pm by Glass »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2017, 04:26:40 pm »

"Thou art truly Great, Father. This humble servant thanks thee for thy mercy."

Pray, gratefully.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2017, 04:50:33 pm »

Can the sapphire also be used to strengthen ice/water magic?

You can check it once you'll have any ice/water magic related skills.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2017, 04:56:32 pm »

Waking up after dozing off a bit, Dennis momentarily raises an eyebrow at the sudden angel appearance. Then Dennis turns to the Duke while still sitting in the corner with his pitchfork across his lap.

"Hey, Duke! Feel that stone under your knees? The pain in your skull? That's death comin'. You're about to die. Quiz's gonna gut ya, we're gonna rob ya, and then you're gonna be forgotten. Forever. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Discourage the Duke.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2017, 05:20:56 pm »

Waking up after dozing off a bit, Dennis momentarily raises an eyebrow at the sudden angel appearance. Then Dennis turns to the Duke while still sitting in the corner with his pitchfork across his lap.

"Hey, Duke! Feel that stone under your knees? The pain in your skull? That's death comin'. You're about to die. Quiz's gonna gut ya, we're gonna rob ya, and then you're gonna be forgotten. Forever. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Discourage the Duke.
Taunting a duke who still has three soldiers by his side is not a good idea. On top of that, wrath of gods is still on cooldown, so if you get into a fight, I can't save you for at least three more turns.

Also, why do you keep calling Reynald "quiz"?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2017, 05:28:29 pm »

Dennis is abbreviating In-Quiz-it-tor.

If he turns on me, I'm at full HP and will have all my abilities recharged next turn. Anyway, even if it gets me killed, I think it works well from an RP perspective.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 05:32:17 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 166