Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167798 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #600 on: July 15, 2017, 04:05:38 pm »

Still one? I guess there is nothing for it, if I wait things will get worse.
Turquoise. Cyan.
Cyan. Turquoise.
They look pretty similar...
Anyone use teal?
me. have you tried lime?

OK new colour coming up, but to be contrary its gonna be crimson
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 15, 2017, 04:09:16 pm »

Works well enough. Dennis is a very dark red, so there shouldn't be any confusion.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 15, 2017, 04:13:05 pm »

I'm just glad there will probably never be any confusion about my color.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 15, 2017, 05:27:02 pm »

Turn 28

Wrath of God, or shall I turn incorporeal? - Aaron asked Reynald. I believe there may be a mausoleum on the keep's grounds where they are being raised. We need to seal it off or purge them from it if we want to maintain the keep as a safe harbor. I will save the wrath for it, and fight them toe-to-toe. - inquisitor said, raising his longsword. Well enough. - wanderer replied, preparing himself. Eigth!? Phefrf! Prepare for combat! - shouted surprised demonologist.

[3] Then the mob finally appeared - an undead knight leading five soldiers, with two undead crossbowmen securing their back.

[Reynald: 5, Undead Knight: 1] Inquisitor moved against the most dangerous of them - the undead knight. He baited it's forward stab with starting a sideways slash then parried it, and striked the undead at head three times with great force!

[Undead crossbowman: 4, Aaron: 6] Wanderer hastily assumed spirit form and got instantly shot by undead crossbowman. The bolt hit his energetical body, spraying some of his essence all around. Their crossbows must bear some kind of enchantment!

[Aaron: 3, Undead crossbowman: 1] Dark spirit instantly flied past other undead to get his revenge, slashing the crossbowman in half!

[Dennis: 4 -1, Undead soldier: 5, Undead soldier: 3] Following Reynald and Aaron, Dennis charged at corpses with a frantic flurry, making two wild swings followed by quick stabs. First undead soldier dodged out while second blocked duke's attacks with shield and before he recovered bashed his hand with a mace!

[Pguhyuh: 6, Jeremiah: 4] Demonologist took the tome he recently received and tried to read out a spell. Being unable to understand the book, he casted a completely random spell, sending a spike made of arcane energy in random direction. It flied right at Jeremiah, but he dodged it in the last second!

[4] Lysander took his time resting while others were fighting.

[5] Then, he focused on his weapon, calling upon arcane magic within it and turning it into a scythe!

[3 +1] Jeremiah set out a prayer of divine protection, praying for Dennis to get out of the encounter unscathed.

[2] Lyirah wanted to help, but fear overcame her and she hidden behind exorcist.

[Undead knight: 5, Reynald: 4] With it's last bits of strenght, the undead knight attacked inquisitor with a wide sweeping attack. Reynald dodged it however, but couldn't predict a punch that followed up previous attack and got hit in face.

[Undead soldier: 4, Dennis: 1 +2] The corpse that previously dodged his attack now counter-attacked duke who was just barely able block it, but force of the attack knocked him off his feet!

[Undead soldier: 1, Dennis: 6] Another undead from the mob charged at Dennis lying on the ground, but in last moment he raised his pitchfork and impaled it! The cadaver was still un-alive and desperately tried to kill the duke despite being stuck.

[Undead soldier: 3, Aaron: 4] One of undeads attempted to attack wanderer, but he was intangible and it's sword simply got through. Aaron repayed it by stabbing his greatsword through it's chest, then raising the undead and smacking it against a nearby wall.

[Undead soldier: 6, Reynald: 3] Club weilding undead soldier leaped forward at inquisitor. Reynald tried to stop it by extending his longsword, undead stabbing itself right through it, but still managing to strike him in the head with a club.

[Undead crossbowman: 1, Dennis: 1 +2] The other crossbowman tried to shot Dennis dead while he was an easy target, but only shot the corpse that was impaled on his pitchfork, weakening it significantly.

[Undead soldier: 4, Lysander: 2] An undead with a hatchet ran between other soldiers and their adversaries and charged at Lysander. Scythe being quite unweildy weapon, he couldn't defent himself well and corpse hacked him at chest!

[6] Alexander stopped the tea party, much to dissatisfaction of the horned demon. Hower, he became so flirty, touchy and nicey that demon blushed and started talking in gibberish common: Ye hooman be nice an touchy, get yi leg garb off! - lustful demon demanded - Cum to papa! - the demon said, it's cock growing what would seem half a meter long!

[Vivian: 2, Undead soldier: 4] Still one? I guess there is nothing for it, if I wait things will get worse. - Vivian thought, preparing a cloth wrapper of explosive dust. She quickly opened wardrobe's doors and thrown the wrapped at undead's head, but it crouched just in time for it to miss, then charged at her with it's blade, stabbing through her arm!

Undead Knight: -70HP [10/80]
Undead crossbowman: Dead
Undead soldier: Dead
Undead soldier: -50HP [10/60]
Undead soldier: 4x [60/60] (counting the one attacking Vivian)

Horned Demon: Turned on

Dennis: -30 HP (25 bash, 5 fall), Divine protection - +2 to defense rolls (3 turns)
Aaron: -20 HP, killed 2 undead
Jeremiah: Divine protection on Dennis
Reynald: -10 HP
Lysander: -30 HP, Warshape now turns cleaver into any weapon, damage bonus stays the same

Vivian: -15 HP

OOC

Things start to look a little grim...

Divine protection gives +2 to defense tolls for number of turns equaling rolls and can't be used till it wears off.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:32:31 pm by Dark One »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 15, 2017, 05:33:47 pm »

So wait, what am I at now, I healed and then took damage.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 15, 2017, 05:34:02 pm »

Vivian will attempt to protect herself with her rapier, looking for an opportunity to flee
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 15, 2017, 05:35:57 pm »

I'd like to remind you of the constant 20 cold damage per turn to each enemy...

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 15, 2017, 05:51:04 pm »

Dennis leans back, holding back the undead soldier. "Y' know who I am?!? I. AM. THE. DUUUKE."

Town fool's Luck:Kill the undead I'm holding.

Duke's Charm on the undead crossbowman:"You there! Protect me!"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:54:53 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 15, 2017, 06:07:38 pm »

Play my Horker's horn, then run away and find a place to heal up. My weapon is now a kopesh (an egyption hooked sword designed to disarm your opponent.)

For the love of The Morning Star, you just completely ruined the reason I was getting rest!

Could the cleaver become a shield, or is it just weapons?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:35:55 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 15, 2017, 06:08:56 pm »

Alexander's turn went places a bit fast. Sucks to be Abe.

Kicking the enemy knight down quickly, Reynald turns his attention to the other undead and let's out a battle cry, trying to draw them off and give his allies a zealous rally.
"come and meet your end, abbarations! Our light will drive you out!"
Edit: the knight is almost re-dead, and I don't think charming a undead will work the way you hope.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:10:42 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 15, 2017, 06:23:44 pm »

The knight and the 10hp soldier should be dead before the next update occurs. Focus on something else.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 15, 2017, 07:06:35 pm »

Damnit! I have to focus!
Attempt to unleash a fire and arcane wave attack on the group of undead soldiers while Smoke finishes the knight with his blades. If it is already re-dead use the skill smoke breath on the group of soldiers instead, before my attack.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:12:21 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 15, 2017, 07:27:42 pm »

The knight and the 10hp soldier should be dead before the next update occurs. Focus on something else.

I still need to make sure that the one attacking me dies, but I'll switch the charm to the crossbowman, despite Dustan's probably wise advice.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:29:15 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 15, 2017, 07:31:07 pm »

I still need to make sure that the one attacking me dies, but I'll switch the charm to the crossbowman, despite Dustan's probably wise advice.
Crossbowman is already re-dead. You only have regular soldiers left to pick from viably.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 15, 2017, 08:38:38 pm »

There are two crossbowmen, right? One was destroyed, but the other one is still up and shot my opponent.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 166