Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167826 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #1950 on: November 30, 2017, 11:30:33 am »

Elemental Maelstrom auto-succeeds at everything, so I can be permanently on fire. It's limited to utility, though, because max 20 damage on enemies.
And I took a skill specifically to counter Kupameth and enemies like him.
Steadfast Luck. Aaron's rolls and roll modifiers cannot be altered by external skills. (In other words, "Lunatic's Luck" wouldn't be able to cause Aaron to roll an automatic 1, and that guy that inverted our bonuses would not be able to do so to Aaron. That said, he also can't take advantage of skills that cause him to auto-roll a 5 or something, not that he necessarily needs it.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: November 30, 2017, 11:32:13 am »

(Do we ascend a little every time we level up or we need to do special tasks like killing divine entities for their power? How do we ascend? Should do I know because of how I planned to research demigods and gods during the timeskip or is a secret thing?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 30, 2017, 11:42:42 am »

Elemental Maelstrom auto-succeeds at everything, so I can be permanently on fire. It's limited to utility, though, because max 20 damage on enemies.
And I took a skill specifically to counter Kupameth and enemies like him.
Steadfast Luck. Aaron's rolls and roll modifiers cannot be altered by external skills. (In other words, "Lunatic's Luck" wouldn't be able to cause Aaron to roll an automatic 1, and that guy that inverted our bonuses would not be able to do so to Aaron. That said, he also can't take advantage of skills that cause him to auto-roll a 5 or something, not that he necessarily needs it.)

Permanently becoming a dragon could've increased minimal damage for fire frenzy to occur. Enemies can have boosts and penalties as well, so Aaron can be against e.g. undead that has +4 bonus, immunity to dark, high physical and medium fire resistance and deals 180 raw damage (raw in this case being without taking armor/resistance/immunity/rolls into consideration).

(Do we ascend a little every time we level up or we need to do special tasks like killing divine entities for their power? How do we ascend? Should do I know because of how I planned to research demigods and gods during the timeskip or is a secret thing?)

Yes, but you must be at least level 20 to ascend through levelling-up. Much quicker way would be to gain titles (e.g. demon lords), destroy artifacts for power, or complete quests that lead to godhood.

A tip to Arron - if you want to become a draconic god through gaining titles, you will have to kill a certain Dread Knight.

Updated darkwarlock3's and crazyabe's character sheets with new skills. What about your level-up skills Smoke Mirrors and Spazyak?

Note to everyone - upgrade your skills on level-up.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 30, 2017, 12:06:53 pm »

I am personaly just having trouble coming up with anything creative, Perhaps
an immunity to poisons and ability to better identify things of alchemical nature on an enemy as discussed earlier.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 30, 2017, 12:07:51 pm »

A tip to Arron - if you want to become a draconic god through gaining titles, you will have to kill a certain Dread Knight.
Kupameth, right?

I'd like to make absolutely certain that Steadfast Luck would prevent him from inverting my rolls. Since he was the reason I made that skill, I'll be pretty miffed if it doesn't work on him.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 30, 2017, 12:28:24 pm »

an immunity to poisons and ability to better identify things of alchemical nature on an enemy as discussed earlier.

Two upgrades, you can upgrade one more skill. If you have serious troubles with coming up with anything, could you allow me or other players to write those new skills for you?

Kupameth, right?

I'd like to make absolutely certain that Steadfast Luck would prevent him from inverting my rolls. Since he was the reason I made that skill, I'll be pretty miffed if it doesn't work on him.

Steadfast Luck will prevent him from inverting rolls.

Be wary that enemies are going to be much less lethargic and much more aggressive after the time skip. I'd like to deal with character sheets and all other issues before updating the game.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 30, 2017, 12:32:19 pm »

(Can a level up skill aid in leveling faster? Like +1 kill for each enemy slain or randomly getting 1 kill for next level each turn?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:33 pm »

Kupameth, right?

Steadfast Luck will prevent him from inverting rolls.
Great. If I'm not about to enter combat next turn, I'm summoning Kupameth. I hope he gets summoning sickness.

EDIT:
Permanently becoming a dragon could've increased minimal damage for fire frenzy to occur.
I have almost always been in a Dragon form when I've set myself on fire. I don't think there should be an issue.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:51:29 pm by Glass »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 30, 2017, 12:46:30 pm »

you know what would be hilarious if when he summoned him he had, haste, lifelink, and protection to creatures, i hate magic cards that have effects
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 30, 2017, 12:59:18 pm »

(Can a level up skill aid in leveling faster? Like +1 kill for each enemy slain or randomly getting 1 kill for next level each turn?)

Nope.

you know what would be hilarious if when he summoned him he had, haste, lifelink, and protection to creatures, i hate magic cards that have effects

Don't feed GM with ideas...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 30, 2017, 01:08:18 pm »

I've still got that ability that gives me two rolls for defense and takes the better one...

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 30, 2017, 01:18:14 pm »

Two upgrades, you can upgrade one more skill. If you have serious troubles with coming up with anything, could you allow me or other players to write those new skills for you?

That is fine, I appolagize, school has just killed my creativity
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 30, 2017, 02:11:25 pm »

Skill: Impish Nature: I can copy any attack or effect I see performed

Skill upgrade: Demonic Acolyte(upgrade of familiarity) +20 damage for each demonic item and +2 to all rolls in areas of demonic influence.

I have an idea for the sub class, but I don't entirely understand how subclasses work.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:18:29 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: December 01, 2017, 08:56:36 am »

Subclass just gives you bonuses.

All updates on my games will be postponed due to GM having a monstrous hangover.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: December 01, 2017, 01:04:44 pm »

Sub class, Daemon King Decendent.

+1 to finding demonic items
+1 against demons
+1 to demon bindings

Resume Angelic form described in PM(provides flight), immunity to overshoots, area around me is considered a constant area of demonic presence (attracts demons and strengthens friendly demons).

If everyone else wants to be a horseman of the apocalypse, then I think antichrist is free and fitting for Lysander/Lucifer.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:50:54 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 166