Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167829 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #2025 on: December 13, 2017, 03:29:15 pm »

Can I be told what evil things I've done? Also, if this is only because I'm the devil, thenits stereotyping and as someone who wants to live in peace with demons, you shouldn't support it Pguhyuh.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: December 13, 2017, 03:32:08 pm »

Wander off, For Fame and some other stuff!!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: December 13, 2017, 03:34:43 pm »

Erm, why the -1 from poison when that was neither stated in its item description nor a possible overshoot effect because I'm immune to those? And why didn't the massive alpha strike that I explicitly stated I was doing happen?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: December 13, 2017, 03:37:54 pm »

I did not see Darkrider on the list, what are they?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: December 13, 2017, 03:54:50 pm »

Where's my fight with pestilince? I tried to siphon him and take a defensive stance.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: December 13, 2017, 03:55:05 pm »

I still don't think I belong on the evil axis.

Sorry, I just thought you didn't mind being there since you didn't object to Glass's chart. Maybe you did on the Discord, but I don't often check there. Some characters are really hard to place.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:57:29 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: December 13, 2017, 04:03:49 pm »

Sorry, I just thought you didn't mind being there since you didn't object to Glass's chart. Maybe you did on the Discord, but I don't often check there. Some characters are really hard to place.
There's also the universal issue of just not having enough space on the chart.

That said, I really think that Abe should have been in Chaotic Evil. Demon seduction, anyone?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: December 13, 2017, 04:04:53 pm »

I didn't object, out of us I think I might fit best, but I don't think any of us are really on the evil axis.

There's also the universal issue of just not having enough space on the chart.

That said, I really think that Abe should have been in Chaotic Evil. Demon seduction, anyone?
Yeah, that's pretty f*cked up. Also, please don't remind me of how we met Naablvat.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: December 13, 2017, 04:08:37 pm »

Do I see the tainted plant fight from my keep?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: December 13, 2017, 04:08:53 pm »

Lyaander had to be either Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil. And Dennis was already using the Chaotic Neutral slot. I don't think he fits anything else. He is probably not Lawful either.

"If I remember corectly, there should be a hidden button in the fountain."
Did I try to press the button hidden in the fountain at the courtyard? Press it if I didn't.
Ask Fzbxr if he sees anything wrong with his infravision.

"Fzbxr, can you see if there is anything underground blocking the mechanisms? Or if it's just broken?"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:15:43 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: December 13, 2017, 04:15:07 pm »

Sorry for inconveniences, I had to clean a mess that suddenly sprang up while I was about to finish writing the update, so I kinda rushed it. I'll write a sub-turn for all those that were missed.

Erm, why the -1 from poison when that was neither stated in its item description nor a possible overshoot effect because I'm immune to those? And why didn't the massive alpha strike that I explicitly stated I was doing happen?

Because GM has a massive hole in his memory, is constantly distracted and decided to let you plan your attack better now that you know that only physical damage applies.

I did not see Darkrider on the list, what are they?

They appeared several turns back, in the first battle with Kupameth. Alexander was one of them, and I think it was stated in last turn. They're dark spirits.

Do I see the tainted plant fight from my keep?

The keep has several towers. Go up one and try to spot it.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: December 13, 2017, 05:14:09 pm »

Dennis! Updated your damn library! You don't even have one book on the apocalypse! Also, there is a bastard in here I'd like some help with!

Shift my cleaver into a sword and attack the dark rider along with my minions.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: December 13, 2017, 05:18:57 pm »

"Excellent beard, newcomer! I'm thinking you'll fit in well here. Now come on, I gotta go kill someone real quick."

Go in the other room, Faith Boost and Wild Charge the Darkrider.
My mods and forum games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: December 13, 2017, 05:35:44 pm »

Because GM has a massive hole in his memory, is constantly distracted and decided to let you plan your attack better now that you know that only physical damage applies.
Mh hmn, got it.

Things to take into account:
  • Kupameth gets a -1 to all rolls, because of Dragon Form and its Fearsome Countenance.
  • I just got my faith bolstered from the Blood Omen. I should get those faith bonuses.
  • I have 6 physical protection, from my Wanderer's Cloak and the Titan Amulet.
  • Fire Dancer still doubles my physical damage, and Dragonruler doubles all of my damage.
  • Active use of Green Dragon's Spirit still gets my +4 to rolls, because it's active use rather than passive.
  • Stone Dragon's Defense gives me 2 rolls on all defensive rolls, with the higher of the two being what I take.
  • The Wyvern's Eye lets me see clearly in all conditions.
  • Elemental Maelstrom always works, bypassing rolls. As such:
    • I can and will make sure that I am still on fire with it.
    • I can use it to create something - say, snow, dust, or fire - either right over Kupameth's eyes or just generally around the battlefield. It would prevent him from seeing while still allowing me to do so, which would certainly be a boon.
  • And of course, no overshoot penalties.

There is one question: since I'm in Spectral Dragon Form, will my attacks do physical damage, or are they all converted to spiritual, and therefore useless, damage?
If my damage output would currently be spiritual damage, shift to Shadow Dragon Form. Otherwise, remain in this form.
Switch out the Shieldsplitter for the Dragonruler's Greatsword.
Ensure that I am on fire.
Proceed to activate Fire Dancer.
Throw dust, snow, fire, mist, smoke, clouds, whatever view-blocking stuff I can produce with Elemental Maelstrom in Kupameth's eyes; if I can't keep them just in his eyes, then make have them thickly cover the battlegrounds.
Use Green Dragon's Spirit to bind Kupameth down with vines and such. Also, summon ents.
And finally, proceed to smash Kupameth with my Daemei Great Hammer and the Dragonruler Greatsword.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 07:59:45 am by Glass »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: December 13, 2017, 05:42:50 pm »

Quote from: Glass
Abusing powers and stacking bonuses
(Have you ever thought that you might be exploiting the system too much?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 166