Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167815 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2280 on: March 28, 2018, 12:56:22 pm »

Things got out of hand again, like always when I'm about to update  >:(

I'll try to update in a few days...
Well, look on the bright side. At least you didn't need us to lend you our ears. That tends to be disgusting.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: March 28, 2018, 01:14:13 pm »

Nah, it's fine. I could wait months and still be fine.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: March 28, 2018, 01:17:22 pm »

Don’t worry, Dark. We can wait until you’ve got the time.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: March 29, 2018, 02:06:01 pm »

Turn 86

Reynald Smithson

And I was going to ask for your assistance in restoring the world to it's rightful state. If it is a fight you seek, then I shall not deny it to you. Ironic, that the Horseman of Pestilence is going to do battle with a being akin to a virus. - Reynald spat out mockingly. Let us settle this ourselves, No minions, Just you and me. - he then said, readying all his muscles to fight.

[2] Fool! I need not to quarrel with a petty mortal! My slaves will tear you apart! - Cilber yelled and ordered his minions to charge!

[5] While the army of undead, dark spirits and arcane constructs was approaching, two spectral figures appeared out of nowhere and created an impenetrable force field around Cilber and Reynald! It was Aaron and lost chunk of Lysander's soul - the concept of demon king! I wanted Aaron and Lysander to gift you with power, but they will need to hold the evil at bay while you destroy it's root! - a powerful voice echoed throughout the whole cathedral.

[5] Reynald assumed defensive stance. Thanks to his previous preparation and adrenaline rush, he gained more strenght without Aaron's help!

[Darkfallen Cilber: 6, Reynald: 3 +2] The archangel charged madly with so much force that it broke Reynald's stance! However, the inquisitor paid him back and performed a mighty crushing counterstrike, cracking Cilber's skull open! The archangel was completely stunned!

Serrana Weraldfaren, Erlath's Spirit, Pguhuyh Sugnta & Fzbxr

Hold on just a moment Pughyuh. Do you know of any shrine? I think we should wait just a moment more here and think things over. - Serrana said, to which Pguhyuh replied: If I remember, the shrine in the village was destroyed by the Dread Knight. Maybe the Unavented Cathedral? It's kind of a stretch, but it doesn't matter right now. We're still in the Abyss and the only way out is the exit portal.

[2] Exorcist thought about a location of any shrine. She couldn't come up with anything though.

[2] Next she tried healing her team, but there was something in this fortress that prevented it!

[6] Then, Serrana attempted to speak with Erlath's spirit, but it seems that The Abyss and strange thing about this fortress made him able to only mutter out: Height... Altar...

While Serrana was busy with Erlath, Pguhyuh spoke with feather demon: I'll make sure to remember these words. Still, what's wrong with trying to find a meaning to my own existence? Have you found yours?

[3] Our existence is flawed at it's core by a force from outside. The pillar holding us up is dying and withering away. We're going to perish anyway, so my goal is to just have fun before the end. - Zheeletheus replied.

[2] Pguhyuh, Serrana and their companions left the fortress. They had no clue where to look for the exit portal though!

Dennis

[6] Bye then! - Dennis screamed and darted back to courtyard. He looked back once in a while to see if the demon is chasing him. When he had finally reached the courtyard, he bumped at a huge undead composed of several dead brutes. More bodiesss for usssss! - the corpse amalgamate hissed out!

Enemies

Darkfallen Cilber: -160 HP, Stunned [864/1024]

Brutemass: [512/512]

GM Notes

Went faster than expected.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:13:06 pm by Dark One »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: March 29, 2018, 02:48:16 pm »

""Can you hear that? Your little charade is coming to a close. We are alone, and the eyes of the gods are upon us both, now!"
Rally myself, knowing that the gods themselves back me, and press my assault with a mix of blade and demonclawed gauntlet! Bring down the wrath of Gods upon him and his minions!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: March 29, 2018, 02:56:57 pm »

((Funny how Reynald suddenly became the main focus of the plot despite having absolute no idea about what's going on.))

Continue searchin for that portal.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: March 29, 2018, 03:30:22 pm »

"Hey, wait a second, will you? You seem like a nice enough...pile o' my dead neighbors! You want dead folks to add in? There's a tough-lookin' demon back down the hill. Come on, you should go kill him!"

Use my Nobleman persuasion bonus to get the Brutemass to go kill the Horker, using Duke's Charm if necessary. Faith Boost using confidence.

Nice twist with Cilber, Dark.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:15:56 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: March 29, 2018, 07:30:31 pm »

The gods are nothing, Reynald! It is the attention of Axewrath himself that has been drawn to this blight!

Anyway, have some maybe applicable battle music. ;)
Even if it's not applicable, it's certainly good, so there's that. :p

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: March 29, 2018, 07:49:51 pm »

The gods are nothing, Reynald! It is the attention of Axewrath himself that has been drawn to this blight!

Anyway, have some maybe applicable battle music. ;)
Even if it's not applicable, it's certainly good, so there's that. :p

((Didn't you need a roll to be able to talk?))

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: March 29, 2018, 07:52:01 pm »

I don't think so? I'm there with him.
[5] While the army of undead, dark spirits and arcane constructs was approaching, two spectral figures appeared out of nowhere and created an impenetrable force field around Cilber and Reynald! It was Aaron and lost chunk of Lysander's soul - the concept of demon king!
Considering that I was in spectral form much of the time before I ascended and had no issues communicating then, I see no reason why I would now.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: March 29, 2018, 07:57:33 pm »

((I mean, you are kind a concept, right? Last time you needed a roll to speak, I remember because you said that most of your messages were wrong and hidden rolls were mentioned. It might not apply in this situation though, as you are right there.))

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: March 29, 2018, 07:58:45 pm »

*shrug*

Likely doesn't matter much, anyway. Just kinda being encouraging, rather than telling him what he needs to do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: March 30, 2018, 06:18:45 am »

No rolling for talking since you're there with him.

The game is slowly nearing to an end, and I've been thinking what I'd do next. There are high priority things that I should take care of, and things have been quite rough lately, but I think that I won't stop writing - whether it'd be a forum game or something completely different.

There are also other projects that I'm working on that involve quite a lot of time and dedication to finish. However, I'm taking my time with developing them and work on them in short creative outbursts.

I decided to give Undead Hunt a bit of rest before the potential sequel, and I already have got an idea for next RTD that might be quite satisfying. I may post it soon (maybe even today), or wait with it until current game ends, with the former being more likely.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: March 30, 2018, 08:19:00 am »

Man, it feels good to be able to talk again. So first I want to say, I told you we shouldn't trust this prick! Secondly, I'd just like to say, Cilber you are screwed, go get him Quiz!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: March 30, 2018, 11:13:34 am »

No rolling for talking since you're there with him.

The game is slowly nearing to an end, and I've been thinking what I'd do next. There are high priority things that I should take care of, and things have been quite rough lately, but I think that I won't stop writing - whether it'd be a forum game or something completely different.

There are also other projects that I'm working on that involve quite a lot of time and dedication to finish. However, I'm taking my time with developing them and work on them in short creative outbursts.

I decided to give Undead Hunt a bit of rest before the potential sequel, and I already have got an idea for next RTD that might be quite satisfying. I may post it soon (maybe even today), or wait with it until current game ends, with the former being more likely.

((Well, I hope there is enough time for me to at least complete my part of the story (Reaching the city, Finding Lyirah, Meeting with Cilber then probably assisting Reynald.), as bad rolls have made me waste a lot of turns in the Abyss or travelling. Meanwhile: Aaron ascended, Lysander revived as the Demon King and Reynald is suddenly fighting the final boss that randomly attacked him. I kind of feel like I was left behind, you know? Pushing to progress the quests and gather the team but everyone else gest the lore and interesting stuff.))
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 166