Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 77236 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2017, 06:00:54 pm »

Use TRUE COPYRIGHT MAGIC to copyright the idea of anything like the god grinder so that no one can make one, nor even myself.
The above.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2017, 06:05:34 pm »

((If you feed them material ((including dirt or body waste)) they can produce anything on their database, for the purpose of this, they can make anythign these people could buy but it wont cost anything))

Distribute the machines so that every comunity has one, and warn that if one person tries to hog it, then I will bring the wrath of Anarchocommunalism down upon them
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2017, 07:20:26 pm »

"Hahaha, you think that shit's gonna work?!"

Deflect the hole spell to appear under ziizo's feet.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2017, 07:37:41 pm »

Slowly, but surely extend my influence.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2017, 10:02:13 pm »

Reverse the magic flow; that is, start draining Baba Yaga's magic through the leg.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2017, 11:43:23 pm »

Fix their Revisionist ways

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 20, 2017, 03:12:27 am »

Kill the health inspector of doom
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 20, 2017, 04:07:09 am »

"let's see if that shield protects you from indirect magic"
magically create a hole under edgan

"Hahaha, you think that shit's gonna work?!"

Deflect the hole spell to appear under ziizo's feet.

[4] vs [2+1]

Ziizo blasts a pulse of magic right under Egan's feet, attempting to create a hole underneath him. Egan tries to intercept, his shield humming to life due to the magical nature of the attack, but his timing is off, and all of a sudden several feet of concrete disappear, and Egan tumbles into a hole.

Looking around, Egan could probably jump and reach the edges of the newfound pit he's found himself in, but he'd be facing a penalty to any action if ziizo decides to attack, be it magical or physical in means.

After spending a turn gloriously taking the view in, descend the Endless Stair to find that blasted staff so I can be Gandalf of the Good Character Development, rather than Gandalf the Blank Paper of Confusingly Vague Character.
(The Endless Stair goes from the top of Zirakzigil to the literal bottom of the world.)

[1] Descending the tallest tower of the highest peak, you can't help but hear something move in the snow below.

No. Oh for God's sake come on. The thing was dead! Who the hell's writing this shit? This is the most cliche thing to happen, you think to yourself.

So yeah, the Balrog's back to life. It's flame is flickering, still trying to get a nice blaze going. It looks up, and sees you.

Use TRUE COPYRIGHT MAGIC to copyright the idea of anything like the god grinder so that no one can make one, nor even myself.
The above.

[6] ( you and your copyright bullshit )

You completely succeed. The god blender disappears, and now it is no longer an action that is available to anyone. It's not like Xantalos has even been active in this game for a while, so who would even want to at this point, amirite.

((If you feed them material ((including dirt or body waste)) they can produce anything on their database, for the purpose of this, they can make anythign these people could buy but it wont cost anything))

Distribute the machines so that every comunity has one, and warn that if one person tries to hog it, then I will bring the wrath of Anarchocommunalism down upon them

[5] You proceed to teleport the C-machines to just about every community on the continent, with a pre-packaged holographic note saying that anybody who attempts to use this godlike machine for too much personal gain, will face severe consequences.

You are making a ridiculous amount of headway in your goal to rid scarcity.

Slowly, but surely extend my influence.

[2] Hmm, looks like you've hit a snag. Apart from the first few dozen planets, which have fallen completely under your Caffeinated sway, the rest of the Empire's numerous state sponsored religions have taken severe action. Any Sarrakian Coffee-lover is being persecuted to death, if they are found emigrating or evangelising to new planets within the Empire.

You may need to intervene before hostilities ramp up.

Reverse the magic flow; that is, start draining Baba Yaga's magic through the leg.

[5] You decide to take a page out of a cheap sci-fi story and reverse the polarity. Restoring your own power, it's your turn to start laughing when the Chicken-legged house clearly starts weakening, until eventually the flesh melts off the bone, and the house tumbles down.

Stepping outside, Baba Yaga, with a very distinctive scarf wrapped around her face, can only stare at you in contempt.

"You've ruined my home. I'm done fighting. Do you still want this?"

She brandishes the Soul of Russia, the glowing sphere that started all this.

"I will return it to you on the condition that you never use it or any of your other power against me. Fighting with you is too costly."

Do you accept?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 20, 2017, 04:18:58 am »

Using my divine magic, make it so that I have ALL DLCs files for HL3, and they were also 100% legit and free! If I fail, try to at least get Main Story Ending DLC.
If I get at least Main Story Ending DLC, play the game for the whole day. If not, go and try to summon three Crystals of Mind-Control under the palace. Again.
Summon an extremely intelligent* and loyal Legendary Deathclaw called Courier, who'll be my main advisor.

*He'll also be able to speak English and Somali.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:34:45 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 20, 2017, 05:03:37 am »

Now, tour the world and see if anyone is still doing without neccesities
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2017, 05:05:01 am »

throw the receptionist body into the hole.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2017, 05:33:52 am »

(OCC : Hopefully this will work)
Fix their Revisionist ways

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2017, 06:11:02 am »

"I accept on the condition that you completely leave me and anything under my protection alone."
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2017, 07:24:40 am »

Banish Coffee Puppy to another dimension. Maybe a normal mascot would be a better idea.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2017, 09:39:33 am »

Hm...crap. Summon a very powerful bolt of lightning to dispose of that thing. Again.

If it dies, curse this blasted cliché writer with a bad case of incurable iambic pentameter. For the next two turns.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29