Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 134082 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (9/10)
« Reply #840 on: July 28, 2018, 12:57:43 am »

Call Beary Bob for backup just incase. Put at least part of my sword in the liquid and use my Spirit Magic (or other applicable magic) and Spirit Power to infuse the liquid into my sword. Maybe I can get an evolving sword. Arcane channeling should make it easier to transmit the magic through my sword, I hope, and I hopefully have additional Spirit Power (and mana if necessary) to bond the sword to me or reinforce it to hold the imbued liquid of necessary.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:48:29 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 28, 2018, 02:30:39 am »

Danea removes the head of the broken pickaxe and uses shape object on a copper bar to create a new head and fit it to the pickaxe. She then takes another bar and shapes it into a rod with a gem receptacle in the tip, where she fits her water quartz gem. She was curious if the creation of such a "staff" may allow for more efficient ways to cast water-based magicks.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 28, 2018, 09:18:19 am »

Continue guarding the deer, look around for any creatures big or small approaching the nearby area.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 01, 2018, 08:14:27 am »

Feel Ill and meditate about healing magic. Cast lowest level healing spell on my tummy.

I have omnomnomed too many berries.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 02, 2018, 07:59:02 am »

Eat some berries..... meditate on combat some more.... sleep some more....

Learn from her not to overdo the berries and rest while still night. Think about things to say in the morning.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 03, 2018, 09:47:08 am »

Gather firewood

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #846 on: August 06, 2018, 09:22:49 pm »

Night 4 (Last Turn)
Weather effects next turn. Also, welcome TricMagic.

Ok. I can work with this.
Call for the dragons. Try to talk to the demon and convince it that there are better things its can do with itself than fight me; it can learn a craft, for example, maybe go off and become a butcher if it really feels it needs to kill things and deal with blood. Rest to regain mana, and maybe some health. Defend myself if I'm attacked.
3 The dragons are currently in Dragoncrown Village, and you're not. Nonetheless, talking to the demon seems to help at least somewhat. "What will you give me in return for leaving you be?" it asks. It lets you rest a bit while you think of an answer.
+1 Health, +2 Mana, -1 Hunger. Diplomacy Rank: 2/10 EXP. Blood Demon: Willing to negotiate.

Eat apples. Meditate to increase my power. NEED MOAR.
2+1 You only eat one apple and you meditate. +1 Health, +1 Hunger, +2 Spirit. -1 Apple.

Focus on healing my wrist and watching Kosjenka mine. Look for ways to improve efficiency.
4 You watch Kosjenka mine. You focus and heal your wrist, but don't remember how. -1 Hunger. Wrist healed. Skill Unlocked: Spirit Magic Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Spells: None yet.

Cast Moderate Harm on it and stab the wolf in the head with my sword.
6 You cast your spell and stab the wolf, but not before it bites you first. It is now dead. -3 Health, -2 Mana -1 Hunger. Spirit Magic Rank 2: 7/20 EXP.
Combat Level Up! Choose one: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger, or +1 Combat (1 time only)

Call Beary Bob for backup just incase. Put at least part of my sword in the liquid and use my Spirit Magic (or other applicable magic) and Spirit Power to infuse the liquid into my sword. Maybe I can get an evolving sword. Arcane channeling should make it easier to transmit the magic through my sword, I hope, and I hopefully have additional Spirit Power (and mana if necessary) to bond the sword to me or reinforce it to hold the imbued liquid of necessary.
6+1 Dipping your sword into the liquid infuses it with a strange quality. It seems to phase in and out of existence, implying the ability to touch that which is incorporeal. Which is a good thing, because the white liquid soon shifts to dark mist. A spectral shadow stands before you, laying a cold tendril on your chest. You feel drained from your very soul.
-1 Health, -1 Hunger, -1 Mana, -1 Spirit. Gain Sword Quality: Ghost Touch. Fighting: Ghost(?), 25/25 Health.

Danea removes the head of the broken pickaxe and uses shape object on a copper bar to create a new head and fit it to the pickaxe. She then takes another bar and shapes it into a rod with a gem receptacle in the tip, where she fits her water quartz gem. She was curious if the creation of such a "staff" may allow for more efficient ways to cast water-based magicks.
1+1 Your spell fizzles. -1 Mana, -1 Hunger.

Continue guarding the deer, look around for any creatures big or small approaching the nearby area.
5 The rest of the night is silent. The female deer gives birth early, sustaining the species. You will forever be their hero. They lick your wounds. +1 Health, Bleeding Stopped. All Deer: Allies.

Feel Ill and meditate about healing magic. Cast lowest level healing spell on my tummy.
I have omnomnomed too many berries.
3 You realize illness could be considered a disease and cure it. -3 Mana. No longer Ill. Spirit Magic Rank 1: 2/15 EXP.

Eat some berries..... meditate on combat some more.... sleep some more....
Learn from her not to overdo the berries and rest while still night. Think about things to say in the morning.
1+2 You learn from her mistakes and meditate after eating. +2 Hunger. Strawberries depleted. Combat Rank 2: 9/20 EXP.

Gather firewood
6 You overdo it a bit searching the forest for suitable firewood. -1 Health, -2 Hunger. Obtain Large Pile of Firewood. Skill Unlocked: Searching Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:04:05 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 06, 2018, 09:27:17 pm »

Refresh the crystal in the spell circle if needed. Mine for crystals/ore.
I wonder if I can use magic to achieve cold fusion/100% efficient fission? Hmm..... Possible power source right there?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 06, 2018, 09:30:37 pm »

"Mostly I just have fish that I give to everyone, but what I really want to do is help you to figure out what you want. An existence of doing nothing but try to hurt people can't be a fulfilling one." Attempt to negotiate with the blood demon, maybe help it with any issues it may be having. Try to help it figure out what it really wants out of life, and offer to help it get established if it doesn't seem like it's unmanageably evil.
Skin, cook, smoke, and offer fish while we talk.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:35:46 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 06, 2018, 09:53:26 pm »

+1 Combat. Drag the corpse to the camp to butcher and cook it's meat. I have plenty of food, so eat some of my already cooked meat, tend to my wounds and rest to recover my health and recharge my mana.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: August 06, 2018, 09:57:36 pm »

"I have no quarrel with you, ghost, unless that purple robed woman sent you to stand in my way. Continue to threaten me and I will cleave you from existence like I carved that rift you came through. Now then, what is your name?"

Try to get out of the ghost's attack range and use Minor Heal to patch myself up and stop bleeding if necessary while talking.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:02:19 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 06, 2018, 10:51:19 pm »

Danea removes the head of the broken pickaxe and uses shape object on a copper bar to create a new head and fit it to the pickaxe. She then takes another bar and shapes it into a rod with a gem receptacle in the tip, where she fits her water quartz gem.
Danea tries again.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 06, 2018, 11:36:51 pm »

Head back to the cave, sneak in, try and get an advantage against those inside.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 06, 2018, 11:52:13 pm »

Ask the deer couple (who I am now friends with) to try and convince some of their own to return to the forest outskirts in return for the favor. The ecosystem is too far out of balance to sustain there without them. After that, go hunting for mice or rabbits to eat.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 09, 2018, 03:53:49 pm »

Sleep while the sleeping Is good. Maybe have a snack cause my hunger isn't full?

It's nearly morning. 5 more minutes. Maybe 5 more....
My hunger is not full? It's ok either way, I'll snack some.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72