Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 217279 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #795 on: December 14, 2017, 08:00:17 pm »

Cosa Nostra

Increase Dex to D10.

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)
Done

Spoiler: Stuff (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)
Logo is in here
||
\/
Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Lemme know what you decide. Also You guys can level up if you haven't.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 14, 2017, 08:53:36 pm »

((Crap, sorry PW! I somehow missed the fact that my turn was processed even though I check this literally every single time I get a notif.))

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

+2 to potency!

Spoiler: @Cosa Nostra Fellas (click to show/hide)

((is it possible to +2 a d10? or is that the hard max?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #797 on: December 14, 2017, 09:09:01 pm »

Shadow Alliance

Set the cat onto the goat creatures. If anything directly attacks me or Chu, activate my mark, focusing it on all enemies nearby.

Spoiler: Shade (click to show/hide)
You point your finger at the nearest goat and shout "SIC'EM KITTY!". The cat shaped ball of flame roars a challenge that makes the ground shake and then bounds forward.
[1v4]
The goat's head whips around almost 180 degrees and it screeches in surprise. With a weird boneless spasm it jerks itself back into a flipping somersault  and avoids the leap, landing 20 feet back.

Continue proceeding south and west.  Sword anyone who pulls out a weapon or casts a spell.  If not, just chase them.

(Sorry about the no sheet.)

(And also, didn't the giant gun enchantment for ER's character lapse?)

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
You stay behind the running men, moving quietly through the stalks of baby plants. You reach the edge of the patch of fleshy rods and peek out. The men are still running across the bare red flesh-earth, moving south.

Back away! Try not to get immolated by our fire kitty, or torn up by the goat man. if the fire kitty doesn't get there before I have to act to not die, cast [blast wall][concrete] at the obvious target.

Spoiler: Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
You grab your kitty and run. Thats it. You point your stupid self in a direction that is not here and run as fast as your legs can carry you. You run straight to the edge of this area but you're stopped by....honor?

[9v10][8][7]
[1v8][8][10]

Two of the Goat creatures close in on the cat, but don't come into range of the burning aura. Instead they stay a good 30 or 40 feet away and tear chunks of bone and meat from the ground, hurling them like cannonballs at the creature. The bloody projectiles hit, half cooking on their way through the flame. Its hard to tell how bad the blows are, obscured as the creature is, but it doesn't seem overly bothered by them.

The other goat runs straight up to shade and gets within feet of him.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 14, 2017, 09:26:03 pm »

I have a question for you guys: I usually try to do posts for this every other day, every day if everyone shows up. But I'm noticing that people are kinda posting erratically sometimes.

Should I do a turn if one or two of your members are missing?
Considering that MidnightJaguar isn't showing up at all, yeah, go ahead and keep the pace up. I know I'll be putting up actions fast enough. ;P
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #799 on: December 14, 2017, 09:44:45 pm »

"WE MEAN IT DOPES!"

Shoot nearest one.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
[3v1][6]
You casually snap your rifle up and shout "WE MEAN IT, DOPES! GET LOST OR GET PERFORATED!" And just to show you mean it you take a shot at the nearest guy. The round only clips him, catching him in the ribs, but it gets the point across quite well.

Spoiler: Response to Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Roncal-thol Rotheleaod

Silently attack the second nearest one and cut off his head. Present it to others, throw away to lower levels (for psychological effect, not targeting anything in particular).

[4v1][1]

You walk straight up to the second nearest man, raise the whirring chainblade, and nonchalantly slam it into his throat. He staggers back and you follow, holding the blade against the flesh and his hands away while blood erupts everywhere. You don't get his head off before he collapses but you manage to grind it off a few seconds later and hold it up, as though the Very action you just performed or the gallons of gore coating your body aren't signals enough.

Menace at them with Abdul and his Gnashing Teeth of Terror.

Also enchant the ground with 'wall' to create a long stretch of cover, then get into said cover.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
You shake the corpse and then [9] summon a long wall of cover. It erupts out of the ground in a wave of rising, hardened mud, throwing corpses into the air and splitting the earth.

Hunker down into cover with Abu. Make sure both my rifle and his recoilless gun are loaded and ready to go. Put on my war face and look intimidating

You hunker down behind the cover, check that your guns are ready and scream angrily at the very concept of people disagreeing with you.

There are five men left alive on this level of the hill and four of them promptly run for it, heading for the lower sections of the hill without a word. The fifth, apparently thinking himself Excessively hardcore, decides he can take on all of you. He runs out to the  near center of the catwalks over the nearest pit of acid and points one hand at the group, specifically at Kay. And he says something. A glob of greenish acid the size of a human head materializes in front of the man, hovering in mid-air. It floats there for a moment before lurching forward like a liquid cannonball.
[1v4][1]
The ball of acid slams straight into Kay's masked face and splatters with the same viscosity as hot tar. The green goo coats Kay's entire head and shoulders and immediately begins to dissolve him. His armor protects him for these few seconds but by the end of the turn has been reduced to shreds and the chemicals are starting to melt flesh.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:01:04 pm by piecewise »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #800 on: December 14, 2017, 09:45:46 pm »

((Crap, sorry PW! I somehow missed the fact that my turn was processed even though I check this literally every single time I get a notif.))

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

+2 to potency!

Spoiler: @Cosa Nostra Fellas (click to show/hide)

((is it possible to +2 a d10? or is that the hard max?))
Its the hard max for upgrading, but might go over with magic.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 14, 2017, 09:55:54 pm »

"You're standing over acid, moron."

Move up to the edge of the catwalk and enchant it with [Cloud] to make it lose structural integrity.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 14, 2017, 10:26:36 pm »

"Abu, it seems we're going to have make an example here. How about we shoot chuckles the snot thrower there with the recoilles rifle? Make a bit of a mess and all that?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 15, 2017, 01:13:52 am »

Roncal-thol Rotheleaod

You have guts. Which means, you're soon going to miss them.

Enchant the acid goo mass on me with [Cloud] (the material), then if successful leave the formerly goo mist heading north/behind the newly raised wall.

If the enchantment attempt fails to address the issue, the backup plan is to immediately try to scrape it off using bandage cloth from the medkit and my backup knife's dull edge as improvised spatula/scraper.

((@Piecewise Who's the other guy staying on the top level (the one to the south)? Or is he one of the fleeing workers, unfortunate to be slow?

Also, I'm fine with (almost)regular (semi)official pace of updates and no waiting, but I'll defer to our gang leader's judgement on this matter.))
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:19:28 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 15, 2017, 05:03:40 am »

I have a question for you guys: I usually try to do posts for this every other day, every day if everyone shows up. But I'm noticing that people are kinda posting erratically sometimes.
Should I do a turn if one or two of your members are missing?

((Yes please. Less waiting, more magical dominating!))

"Abu, it seems we're going to have make an example here. How about we shoot chuckles the snot thrower there with the recoilles rifle? Make a bit of a mess and all that?"

"I thought you'd never ask, sarge."

See that dude? Thinks he's a badass? Fuck him up. Fuck him up with heavy ordnance.

Shoot recoilless rifle at him and any other hostile smuck that dares come in my sight.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 05:11:19 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #805 on: December 15, 2017, 08:01:20 am »

Roncal-thol Rotheleaod

You have guts. Which means, you're soon going to miss them.

Enchant the acid goo mass on me with [Cloud] (the material), then if successful leave the formerly goo mist heading north/behind the newly raised wall.

If the enchantment attempt fails to address the issue, the backup plan is to immediately try to scrape it off using bandage cloth from the medkit and my backup knife's dull edge as improvised spatula/scraper.

((@Piecewise Who's the other guy staying on the top level (the one to the south)? Or is he one of the fleeing workers, unfortunate to be slow?

Also, I'm fine with (almost)regular (semi)official pace of updates and no waiting, but I'll defer to our gang leader's judgement on this matter.))
Dats a fleeing worker who just wasn't that fast.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Room for 1 more gang!
« Reply #806 on: December 15, 2017, 08:34:01 am »

Fire my gun at the nearest goatman. that will leave me with one bullet.

Spoiler: Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:05:25 pm by Ozarck »

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 15, 2017, 02:36:32 pm »

Shadow Alliance

Jump away from the goat creature and activate my mark, focusing on all three of the nearby goat creatures. (Intention is to bind them in place) Then let the cat take care of them.

Spoiler: Shade (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 16, 2017, 01:18:41 am »

Shadow Alliance.

Shoot at any enemy humans who seem to be attacking or casting spells.  If no-one is casting spells, shoot at the closest one of the goat creatures engaged with the cataphant.  Spend my move action continuing southwest.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:20:58 am by Devastator »

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 16, 2017, 08:02:54 am »

Not-bleeding-out FTW! (Vitality to d4)
Also, PW, remind me, do summoned items desummon between missions?

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 114