Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 215644 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 10
« Reply #330 on: October 26, 2017, 08:10:55 pm »

Past!Neophytos: Fell asleep and probably had a dream

I will try to extract more information about their numbers and strenght. If they are strong enough to protect us, they are strong enough to destroy us.
Neophytos: Accept the mission, go to the southern part of the forest and try to find the Arachnastian lands.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 26, 2017, 08:42:17 pm »

woops! Doing that once I get home

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 27, 2017, 12:29:01 am »

Flourine actually seemed to be in a good mood slightly wet from the condensation in the clouds and in the atmosphere they felt just a bit chilly. Fluorine, however, didn't seem to mind and an almost....youthful expression overtook their face their white hair blowing in the breeze as they moved almost doing small spin"s before moving downwards.

Wanna Know Something? Even monsters gotta enjoy the small thing's in life.

Fluorine is going to go down to one of the hills and make a nice snow harpy and have a bit of snow fun and get an idea of the area.

Of Course, she will be making sure that the hill she lands on seems safe before doing any of this.

Fluorine ain't interested in being no Chicken Dinner you feel me?

"Ah Snow. Alway's the softest...nice to see it."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 27, 2017, 12:46:31 am »

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)
Gray covered his travels from eating the crown through training with Masen, including meeting the desert djinn, traveling with Glint, meeting Barag and Kokaun, and killing that giant scorpion monster thing, and being pursued on the way to Masen's. Also, Gray would make it clear that all of his fights were in self-defense. He would also let Hinrab know about Masen being sick.

The caravan resumed its travel, and you narrated your adventures from start to finish to the attentive Hinrab.

You told him of the gray and damp castle you came from, of the verdant forests, and of your first day in the vast Copper Desert. Of your encounter with the desert djinn, of your encounter with Glint, Vagush and Tirim. Of your fight with the bandits, of your fight with the Radasars, and then of your meeting with Barag and Kokaun.

Hinrab listened to your whole story with attention and curiosity. He often shouted in surprise, inquired about your thoughts, feelings at the time, and constantly made amazed remarks of your adventures.

Ah, Desert Djinni! Curious dwellers of the desert, both a curse and a blessing to travellers. He himself had met one, which guided him to an oasis.
Ah, such mysterious creatures! Monsters were so intriguing, and as varied as humans personalities.
Ah, Radasars! They had become a threat serious enough to mobilize the Prince's Hand, and a war was underway.
Ah, this old Barag! One of the first disciples, one of the most devout. A great man, one of few words, but of great wisdom.

"I am sure your tales would make a great book."

Then you told him of the journey to the Ta Simal plateau, and of your days spent with Masen, and of his sickness.
"Ah... So that's how it is. If Barag is with him, I have no fear for the master. I wish I could have gone to pay him a visit myself."

Then Hinrab told him a bit more about him. He was a wandering mage, who used his travels to better his magic and learn more about the world. He specialized in Ashafan glyph magic. He explained that glyph magic spells were cast by drawing a glyph or a succession of glyphs, and infusing them with magic energy. It was a powerful magic for desert travellers, as one could draw a glyph very easily in the sand.

Hinrab admired your pacifist attitude, fighting not to kill but to protect. He half-jokingly pondered if your pacifism could stem from your natural lack of a need to feed on other living beings? When he asked how you sustained yourself, you didn't know how to answer. That was a mystery to yourself too.

As the sun started to set, you saw the looming shadow of a great city. Farune, the city of the Great Southern Oasis, was in sights. At this time of the hour, it seemed as if the walls of the city were made of gold, and the nearby oasis glimmered with the blessing of water.

"What will you do in Farune? I think you could use a guide, the people there will definitely be... surprised by your appearance."

Nearby Humans:
-Hinrab, Masen disciple:
-Caravan Security Riders:
-Civilians:

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

((added to main turn))

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 27, 2017, 01:03:36 am »

Gordy Unfurls his tentacle from around his body[when not in use it coils around his torso and left shoulder, ] he opens his maw and hisses out Iff I were you I would come no clossser,even If you consume me you will suffer greatlyhe begins pumping paralytic juices into his tendril and tenses for a fight that he hopes will not come

Is the eel sentiant ?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2017, 01:08:19 am »

Take a piece of magical-looking plant, extract the purpose "be magical" from it, then mix the produced "be magical" purpose with water in the cauldron (heat the cauldron up with a fire as well, of course). Pour the resulting mana potion into a bottle, wait for it to cool (that wouldn't count as a rest for the purposes of MP regeneration, would it?), then drink it in order to regain some MP.

After regaining some MP, take a magnifying glass or a lens and extract the purpose "to analyze" from it. Take a gear (make one out of wood if necessary) and extract the purpose "to be part of something greater" from it. Then mix the two purposes with water in the cauldron, soak a potato eye in the resulting solution, then remove it (the potato eye) and insert it into my forehead, integrating it into my body as a third eye, which the effects of the "to be part of something greater" purpose should (hopefully) allow me to do. Use my potato eye to analyze the butterfly on the table.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2017, 01:36:01 am »

"I...did not plan that far ahead. I wanted to see what the people here were like, but I did not realize that the prejudice against even non-aggressive monsters would be so strong. Hopefully having a guide will keep the people from attacking me on sight. I would be honored if you would be our guide, or at least help us to find one. Gray ponders for a moment, realizing that he doesnt have an effective way of defending himself from foes immune to his physical methods of attack. After he ponders, he makes a request of Hinrab. "Do you think you could teach me Glyph magic as well? I can shift my body, so I might be able to form the Glyphs that way. Brown probably could too, if he wanted to learn."

Talky stuff and a question.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 27, 2017, 01:58:51 am »

What happened to Eron the phantom musician, also how do I become part of the google document ???

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 27, 2017, 04:35:17 am »

"It could endanger your village, couldn't it? Let's slay it now and wonder where it came from later."

Now that's some sagely advice right there. Stab first, ask yourself questions later.

((Also, you accidentally my whole turn in Prias' speech color.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 27, 2017, 04:43:01 am »

Thanks for noting that, I corrected it :)

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 27, 2017, 05:23:12 am »

Skee instructed the young Junbara to tend to its wounds. After that, he tried to move around and tested out the Junbara's strength to get a feel of what this body's limits were. Once he had a good idea of his host's prowess, he hunted for a suitable prey.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:26:21 am by Legendary Marksdorf »

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 9
« Reply #341 on: October 27, 2017, 03:48:10 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Enormous Catfish Serpent
Search for weak prey within the ocean. Devour whatever I find, unless it may present a challenge.

Insert witty signature here

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2017, 04:03:05 pm »

The Protoquin

Enter its dreams

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2017, 07:14:15 pm »

Reach out and begin devouring the minds of the other two. They will help fill any blanks and bolster my strength.
After I have consumed enough, take a form from their memories and approach them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 28, 2017, 03:13:34 am »

"Hm... No, not really. For now at least. I think we should proceed for now, as we can't be sure to disable this guardian without others knowing. And I'm not keen on starting a lengthy battle even without getting to the artifacts first."

See if we can reach something interesting before more guardians appear.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 99