Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214859 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 12
« Reply #405 on: November 12, 2017, 03:35:00 pm »

Back off, if the Leuscrat continues attacking me attack back, otherwise go finish off the first Leuscrat.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 12, 2017, 04:06:57 pm »

Nakeen, could you please just tell me wether or not my character sheet from page 25 can be accepted onto the waitlist should this one die, or not a simple yes or no would work wonders for me here, pretty please ???
There are no issues with it! Though I don't want to clutter the waitlist too much, but if you die, you can be sure you will be able to use that monster right away.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 12, 2017, 04:34:07 pm »

Protoquin

USE FISTS, KILL

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 12, 2017, 05:05:11 pm »

"To be direct, sir, I plan to survive the destruction of this world. Given the time-dilation between us and the Overlords, I'd give us, oh, a month or two, tops, before the Overlords stop sustaining your world and it is forgotten and destroyed."

"I feel like an analogy would be the best way to explain what's going on here. Have you ever read a work of fiction? Right now, this world is a book that's being written. At some point, the author will finish the book, get bored and abandon it, die, etc., etc. When the book stops being written, time and space for the characters within it sort of breaks. Fortunately, this "book" exists within a setting that is shared by other books. If one is skilled or lucky enough, they can attempt a "crossover", so to speak. I was one of the lucky ones before; I plan to be one of the skilled ones by the time that this world ends."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:28:16 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 9
« Reply #409 on: November 12, 2017, 08:23:52 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Enormous Catfish Serpent
Go take a nap until I heal.
Insert witty signature here

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 13, 2017, 05:29:24 pm »

"Tsk. Unexpected. If this continues, we might want to choose a battleground. But for now - qickly, to deeper levels. I still have much to test in Guardian patterns."

Move onto deeper levels. If any new Guardian appear near us - stop and analyze situation.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 14, 2017, 01:33:15 am »

Flourine quietly leaned back eyes shifting about the white snow-capped mountains before their voice came out a bit of a sigh, to be honest.

"I am here due to being told that humans are moving en masse. I am moving out of here simply put. I recommend you either get good at hiding or get moving.

Let's get ready to take off in case he gets worse.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 14, 2017, 10:20:04 am »

...And to quickly write ironsnake's intro
...I don't mean to nag (No, really, I don't. If this is too far in the nagging direction just say the word and I'll avoid making posts like this in the future.) but, um... What's the progress on that intro? Seems it may have run into a snag, either that or I misunderstood how it was going to be handled.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 14, 2017, 10:40:00 am »

Head towards the west.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 14, 2017, 08:58:38 pm »

...And to quickly write ironsnake's intro
...I don't mean to nag (No, really, I don't. If this is too far in the nagging direction just say the word and I'll avoid making posts like this in the future.) but, um... What's the progress on that intro? Seems it may have run into a snag, either that or I misunderstood how it was going to be handled.

Hehehe. whistles away Oops. In a series of doing too many things at once, my brain instinctively checked the mental note about that intro.

Also, I noticed some errors in the status of past turn. Mainly about essence required to level up, correcting that.

Terrence the Bone Baron (Stage 1) - (ironsnake345)

The past weeks were a hellish battle for survival. Who knew undeath was so alike with life in that vein? You remembered the day you woke up a skeleton. You managed to get out of an undead-fest with an opportunistic alliance with a Dead Rider.

Then a bunch of skeletons made of metal surrounded you. Before hostilities or talks could begin, a terrific armor that seemed to have eaten way too many souls started rampaging, forcing all of the involved parties to run for their unlife.

So many days spent hiding from the dangerous undead, and fighting the mangeable ones. The plains had changed a lot since that day. There was this constant, unnatural fog blocking off the sun and reducing your vision. Well, and also the fact that the unliving "ruled" over the place. Wraiths, tormented spirits, ghosts, skeletons, fused limbs... all kind of undead creatures appeared regularly now. Grass became gray too.

You are currently just standing there, in the foggy deadland. There is only a broken skull at your feet, apart from that, nothing worthy of note. What will you do?

Spoiler: Terrence Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:01:21 pm by Nakéen »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 14, 2017, 11:46:29 pm »

"Such a chaotic, unrefined place this is... Some day I shall rally the denizens of this cursed field. With a king to lead them, these soldiers will conquer all... but for now,
 the time has come to pay taxes, and the baron is here to collect."

Roam the foggy plains in search of whatever may interest me. A foe, an ally, a treasure, anything I may come across. Ensure shoulders are weapons-grade.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 15, 2017, 01:11:16 am »

Then a bunch of skeletons made of metal surrounded you. Before hostilities or talks could begin, a terrific armor that seemed to have eaten way too many souls started rampaging, forcing all of the involved parties to run for their unlife.
[notices mention of armor You should totally go back in there ironsnake. It'll be fun!]

[Also, pretty sure you meant terrifying, not terrific, Nakeen.]
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 15, 2017, 01:16:05 am »

[notices mention of armor You should totally go back in there ironsnake. It'll be fun!]

(Well in more traditional {read: ye olde} English, terrific means something along those lines anyway. Terrence is down with traditional English.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 15, 2017, 03:14:41 am »

[Oh ha! Though do admit that a terrific armor has quite the cool aspect to it. Maybe that armor became incredibly fashionable?]

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 15, 2017, 06:58:25 pm »

Next turn on Friday or Saturday. Exaaams :(
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 99