Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 215693 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 15
« Reply #510 on: February 03, 2018, 09:38:53 am »

See if I can sneak past them at all. If it doesn't look possible, try to get a taste of one of their minds without alerting the others. Maybe interact with some of those other beings of thought, get an idea of their intent relative to mine.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 03, 2018, 12:04:07 pm »

Protoquin
Get out of this place, just leave.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 03, 2018, 02:03:44 pm »

Investigate one of the ruins. Ignore other monsters for now.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 03, 2018, 03:11:51 pm »

Go'Von
Keep travelling as normal.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 03, 2018, 05:44:43 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Enormous Catfish Serpent

Lunge at the Giant Shrimp and tear it to shreds. Devour whatever remains.
Insert witty signature here

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 03, 2018, 09:08:27 pm »

I slowly climb into the canopy in an attempt to get a better view of this bizarre meadow I continue to stay silent trying to size up and locate the ruler of this place. If necessary I find a tree hollow and wait the night. If the beast never directly shows Itself by the next morning I call out a challengeI am Gordy soon to be king of the toothbabies, fang children and their kin, join me willingly and join in my glory or fall below me and join the grand records of history.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 03, 2018, 09:26:14 pm »

Squelchy squishes his body low, attempting to prostrate before the creature. It communicates through pheromones:

Constructing a temple in your honor, though we must admit we planned on using it for shelter as a dual purpose.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 04, 2018, 04:11:55 am »

"Yes, we'll probably manage to use that - although without more extensive research, I doubt we'll be able to unlock even a mere fraction of its potential."

Ulkas hummed and turned to explain his findings to companion:

"This equipment seems to belong to some sort of mining facility. Armor is very interesting piece of magical art long forgotten, but I fear it is 'locked' from unathorized usage. Tool seems more promising, but it has many modes of work - I can't quite imagine all of them - and I have not figured how to use it offensively just yet... My mind does not even have right words or meanings to comprehend it fully. Yet."

"It is somewhat safe here, so I'll try to get a rough feeling of the room and decide where to proceed. As before, be ready to stop me from the worst of information overload."

Try to get an overall "feel" of the room, without distracting myself with smaller details. If it succeeds, try to sort mental map a bit, interconnecting points from recent events, journal and memory of entire complex.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 04, 2018, 10:31:27 pm »

"No. He will serve as a measure of the strength of the world beyond the Steppe. If I want to continue my travels with Brown safely, I need to know that I have the strength to protect us. And perhaps I can teach this man some humility. Or learn some, if I am unable." Gray whispers back to Hinrab.

He then walks forward. "I would be honored to spar with you. The only weapon I use is my body, but I would not object to your use of a sparring weapon if you feel your body is not adequate." Gray responds to his opponent, his tone polite.

Agree to the challenge, allow my opponent to choose a weapon if he wants and allow him to make the first strike. Dodge it and counterstrike using my martial arts. Aim to hit him in the solar plexus or to knock the wind out of him, then try to follow up with a stronger strike to a vulnerable area. Use harden on my striking limb(s) as well to make my strikes more effective. If it would better my chances of counterattacking effectively and would not cause significant damage to me, allow his first strike to land on a hardened portion of my body instead of dodging, and maybe use the force of his strike to spin and add more force to my strikes. Make sure not to permanently cripple or kill my opponent. 
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 05, 2018, 10:37:02 am »

I call dibs on a slot if one opens up
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 05, 2018, 11:02:00 am »

Its been... far too long, I'm sorry nakeen But I'll have to drop this game for now do to both a lack of interest and a lack of ideas.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 05, 2018, 01:25:54 pm »

Its been... far too long, I'm sorry nakeen But I'll have to drop this game for now do to both a lack of interest and a lack of ideas.
Well would you lookit that...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 05, 2018, 01:31:22 pm »

Well would you lookit that...
best timing ever
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 05, 2018, 01:54:24 pm »

No problem crazyabe. My fault for taking sooo long to update.

Next update is being delayed by devilish mathematic problems. Wish me luck in my crusade.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 05, 2018, 02:31:10 pm »

No problem crazyabe. My fault for taking sooo long to update.

Next update is being delayed by devilish mathematic problems. Wish me luck in my crusade.
Did someone say CRUSADE!?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 99