Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214830 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 32
« Reply #900 on: October 24, 2018, 09:04:50 pm »

There is a decent chance I will manage to pump out a turn tonight. If not that will be tomorrow.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 24, 2018, 09:13:08 pm »

So much anger. Why were they so mad? Gray didn't know, but he wanted to help.

Glyph of Calm, full body. Pacify these angry voices. Or at least diminish their effects on Brown and I.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 25, 2018, 01:18:25 am »

No turn tonight, it will be up tomorrow for sure.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 25, 2018, 01:29:58 am »

Take your time, Nakeen!
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 25, 2018, 01:59:29 pm »

Yeah, no pressure ^^

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 33
« Reply #905 on: October 26, 2018, 02:55:06 am »

Turn 33:

Turn 32

Squacks the Carrion Bird - (Devastator)
"We were attacked by wyverns.  They killed most of us and the rest scattered... Me and my friend split together.  He got caught, but I made it away.  A couple of others might have made it, but I haven't seen anyone, not until you guys."

"I don't know if they were just passing through or if they're sticking around.  I wasn't going to go back and look.  I didn't have any eggs, so I thought I'd play it safe and move somewhere else."

"Sorry for your loss. The skies have been growing increasingly dangerous the past weeks, we have been thinking of migrating westward. It's because of all this competition coming from the eastern mountains. If you want to join, feel free to do so. One more brother won't hurt."

Flavor: [5]
Your instinct is telling you that following them will increase your chances of survival, but will probably slow your growth a bit. You have heard the southern lands are very dangerous. There is a great jungle to the west. The eastern mountains are scarce in resources, and the wyverns also came from there. There seems to be grasslands north.

Nearby Monsters:
-About fifteen Carrion Birds (Friendly)

Spoiler: Squacks Status (click to show/hide)

The Newborn Elemental Spirit of Ice  - (TricMagic)
How strong is it? Float upward above it's reach, If, it senses I and attacks, turn to mist for a quick retreat.

[Instinct]
Luck: [3]

This creature seems stronger than you, though you can't be so sure. Your lack of experience and inability to properly get a grasp of the creature is limiting your ability to gauge its strength.

[Float out of reach]
[Easy] 7: [10]
Outcome: [6] -Overshoot-

Better safe than sorry. You slowly take off, increasing the distance between you and the figure while remaining alert. Then all of a sudden, a violent gust of freezing wind blows, carrying you away!

[Perception]
[Moderate-Hard] 12: [12]

You get a quick glimpse of the creature, and as does it. The pale blue horned humanoid looks back at you with its white and lustrous eyes, like diamonds. Its teeth and horns seem sharper than icicles, and its whole body is covered in a thin armor of frost. You instinctively know wht it is: an Ice Demon. You notice an armband on its left arm.

The wind takes you far from the demon, eventually dropping you in a grove enclosed by steep cliffs, protected from the wind. This is a grove of frost trees, strange trees of pure ice looking like pines. The way forward isn't closed off.

Flavor: [6]
You sense some living beings hiding in the grove. They are many, and don't seem particulary dangerous.

Nearby Monsters:
-Many creatures

Spoiler: Spirit of Ice Status (click to show/hide)

Azarian, the Imbued Thoughtling (Dustan Hache)
”I will leave, but i wish to know what secrets the ogre shaman had kept here. I am also curious of your powers, and wish to learn them if you would be kind enough to humor me in that way instead.”
Ask what he knows of the tower, and how he is controlling the zogres. Regardless of their responce to my questioning, depart peacefully.

[Diplomacy]
[Hard] 15: [9]
Outcome: [5] -Partial Success-

"Human magic and trinkets. Now long gone, taken by Ogres. Now my home. Now leave."

You thank them for the answer, and depart peacefully.

Flavor: [5]
Just in case, you make a quick inspection of the surroundings of the ruined tower. You manage to find a lair, and recognize traces and remains similar to those of the Ogre Camp. This is an Ogre Lair! You carefully enter, and quickly realize this lair has long since been abandonned.

It seems to be a storage room of some sort, you see a lot of trinkets, mundane ustensils and strange items lying around.

Nearby Monsters:
-None

Spoiler: Azarian's Status (click to show/hide)

Viridikion the Green Dragon Hatchling (randomgenericusername)
Viridikion nervously glances both ways. The left path was extremely tempting, but the right path would mean staying with Ebes. Humans were so strange, why wouldn't they just live in the lively forest instead of in dead rocks?

I am like dragons. Not like humans. A dragon like me, living among humans... Humans and dragons, living together..? A peaceful world for both. I like humans, Ebes has been a nice human friend and I will never forget him, but...

Control? Restraint? My instincts tell me this isn't the right choice. Would I be an equal to them? No, I wouldn't,  I would never fit into a human tribe. I would be alone, never see others of my kind. Only rocks on top of larger rocks.

I want to be free. To see the wonders of nature, to hunt other monsters, to eat, to grow and become stronger. I want to learn about myself, about my own kind. Will I ever find a tribe I belong to? I want to find other dragons like me. Dragons with the colors of plant life and emeralds, my real family!

Viridikion wished he could express all the things he was currently thinking of, but he couldn't even speak yet. He struggles one more time.

"...Eb..."

Giving one last sad look at Ebes, Viridikion walks the path of the dragon.

The lush, green forest is calling me. I will walk the path of freedom!

You let out a cry of gratitude, and headed for the left path. Ebes smiled, and said:"May it be so. May the Father watch over you, Virikidion."

You passed the gate, entering a lush forest of some sort. The vivid air, the overwhelming scents of vegetation and the bright colors of the world filled you with excitation. You started feeling a bit tired, and your body gave out. You felt sleepy, so sleepy. A shadow appeared above you.

Ebes?

"...will protect y... keep...t alway..."

You fell asleep.

(...)

You slowly came to your senses. What happened? Where were you? You quickly turned around. The gate was no longer here, nor was Ebes. This forest was completely different too, it was silent and no wind blowed. Then you felt an alien object around your neck. What was that?

Around your neck was a necklace made of a bronze colored metal depicting a curled dragon. It was a perfect fit too. You felt a familiar presence looking at it, it reminded you of Ebes.

+Curious bronze necklace (Ebes memento)

You looked around. Nothing but trees, you could hardly see the sky too. What would you do now?

Nearby Beings:
-Ebes, Tymarch High-Priest

Spoiler: Viridikion Status (click to show/hide)

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
Seemed like this wouldn't be easy. All of the pack leaders looked like they would be strong opponents, especially the 8 greater leaders. Even through the eyes of your host, you could sense that they exuded determination. Their aura was utterly crushing, and their gaze was soul-piercing.

But you were no pushover either. Using this body, you were able to take down an opponent far stronger than you could have imagined. You had gotten used to fighting in Shnapa's body, and you felt that no one could stand in your way now. Until recently, you were still planning to eventually ditch this body in favor of a stronger one later. But now, new perspectives swirled in your brain. Ideas of conquest and ambition. Ruling over the Makralian herd. Leading them to conquer the jungle, and maybe... maybe even the world. Those dreams would usually be unfit for a member of your species. Parasites were scavengers by nature, using expendable, weak bodies to get by in a world ruled by the strong. Humble survivalists, not bold explorers. But you... you were different. You were gonna rise to the top.

Prepare for the tournament.

((Since Skee has been in Shnapa's body for quite the long time now, [Biobond] should probably be in effect, I guess.))

[Biobond active]

The discussion part of the Reunion was postponed to after the tournament. Now that it had been announced, and seeing how quickly the preparations were completed, you knew the tournament had been planned all along. You had just conveniently allowed them to introduce the event.

Preparations: [6]
To prepare for the incoming tournament, you gathered information about the Greater Leaders.
The Vermillion Leader was called Knakarsh the Mighty. He was the strongest Makralian of all the packs, and commanded the second biggest pack.
The Burnt Leader was called Ksho the Furless. He had fire based powers, and his skin was impervious to fire. Not his hair as you guessed. He commanded the biggest pack.

The other six leaders were:
Rushnu the Toxic, known for her deadly venoms and her poisonous blood. She was a bright colored Makralian, with patchs of fur alternating between red, yellow and orange.
Krauraka the Hungry, known for his appetite and powerful jaws. He was said to be able to digest anything, and that it's saliva could melt wood. Large build and dirt fur.
Klikshi the Gale, known for his speed and nimbleness. Tall build and yellow fur.
Shokal the Howler, known for his sound-based attacks. It was he could kill a target without touching it. Tall build and green fur.
Napash the Rock, known for his incredibly hard fur, said to be impervious to attacks. Massive build and silver fur.
And finally Napkak the Mysterious. Her abilities were a pure mystery, but she still commanded the fifth largest pack.

Your interest was noticed, and you caught the eye of many other contestants who started gathering information about you in return. Once you were done preparing, you headed for the tree's base, eager to start. The "essence test" was just about to finish, allowing the Makralians to separate the "chosen ones" from the rest. Only the chosen ones were allowed to participate, leader or not. In the end, there were a bit less than a hundred participants.

The first phase of the tournament was pretty simple. To cull the numbers a bit, you were divided into six groups of about fifteen each. Each group would fight a battle royale, with the last four standing of the group being allowed into the second phase: the individual battles.

Luck: [5]
You were lucky, there was no Greater Leader in your group. The other Makralians seemed to be average, with only two or three standing out, maybe. A ring made of Makralians surrounded you, shouting and cheering.

You heard a grand clamor nearby, some battles had already started. Your would start in a few seconds, what was your plan?

Nearby Monsters:
-15 opposing Makralians

-Nearly a thousand of Adult Makralians
-The 8 Greater Leaders
-The 39 Lesser Leaders

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

Terrence the Bone Baron - (ironsnake345)
Indeed. Quite curious how quickly these three fellows have found each other. However, we haven't the necessary essence to split equitably, therefore I would suggest the greater shares go to the pair who suffered worst in the conflict.
Assuming no objections, Terrence splits the essence as follows: 3 for him, 3 for Vel, 2 for Artomal. After that, he follows suit to Vel, resting in the spilled unlife energy of his fallen foes.

The specter bowed.
"I am grateful of your generosity. Naturally the majority of the spoils would go to you, given you helped me with quite the service."

+3 Essence

[Undead Healing]
[Easy] 5: [2]
Outcome: [6] -Partial Success-

That was not quiet it. You could feel your body naturally repairing itself, but it lacked energy, and the small amount emitted by the Rippers was not enough to fully undo the damage received.

[+7HP]

In the meantime, Vel offered you a chat.
"It seems we turned out pretty lucky with this fellow. Seems like he could help in our cause, what do you think? We should inquire a bit more about him though, better be sure."

A few subjects popped up after this one. From what you missed and didn't miss about living, to some existential debate about the nature of life and death, to some really bad undead jokes. Eventually, Artomal joined up with the two of you after hanging around close by.

Nearby Monsters:
-Artomal, 'Gentleman' Specter Ally (+2Essence)

Spoiler: Terrence Status (click to show/hide)

Go'Von, the Strangler Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von
Oh dear, the situation has somehow managed to worsen. Follow the hunters. If possible, grab one and toss it behind us as bait while we escape in a direction away from the settlement.

[Catch up to the hunters]
[Moderate Hard] 12: [18]
Outcome: [3] -Success-

You managed to catch up to one of them, and promptly grabbed it with your arm! The hunter immediately started struggling with surprising strength, but you threw him behind you before he could free himself.

You heard a strange, hissing roar, and the sound of fierce battle ongoing. You took this occasion to escape in a direction away from the settlement...

(...)

Luck: [5]
You don't know how far you were from the settlement or the location of the battle, but you were sure you were now far enough. You had reached a great hole in the ground, with a completely different environment from the surface growing there. Tall and lush trees, dense vegetation. Before you could decide whether or not to head down there, you sensed a presence.

Hiding quickly, you scanned your surroundings. You spotted a badly wounded monster, some sort of winged feline with two broken arrows embedded in each wing. It was limping, and darkened streaks of blood covered its reddish brown fur.

Nearby Beings:
-1 Winged Feline monster [Badly Wounded] [Bleeding]

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
Before heading out, Eximius asked Veras if the antidote is hard to make and if the ingredients are rare.

"Seems like I'll have the chance to use my new abilities sooner than I expected, kid. How familiar are you with these Hearteaters? Perhaps we could resort to some trickery."

While hunting the Hearteater down, Eximius would like to prepare plans to hopefully either bait the Hearteater into a trap to render it helpless or into a situation where they could lop off its claws relatively safely. Or perhaps Prias has been brewing some plans of his own?

"I am not actually that familiar with them, and I don't think anyone in the village is. In addition to what I told you, they are blind and use some other sense to detect their preys. They tend to target the eldest first, regardless of apparent strength, so maybe they have a preference for older heart or something? Anyway, I had been thinking the same idea. We definitely need to take care of these claws, some trap would be the most effective. Ah, right. They hunt at night preferably, and only their head is visible. We know that their head is not their weakpoint, as an arrow to the head didn't seem to phase one. It may just be some decoy."

[Hunt started]
[Tracking]
[Easy Moderate] 8: [14]

You scoured the pine forest of the mountains, searching for traces of a Hearteater. Dead bodies missing only the heart were a dead giveaway of their presences, so that is what you set out to find. The hours passed silently, Prias and you communicating only when necessary. Eventually you stumbled upon the corpse of some dark gnome missing only its heart.

"That's definitely a Hearteater. But still, why..."

Something was odd though. This corpse was impaled at the top of a tree.
"Why is it impaled? I have never seen this, and the body seems still relatively fresh. Only flies have managed to find it."

You kept carefully exploring the surroundings. More heartless corpses, impaled at the top of trees in gruesome ways.

[Idea]
[Hard] 14: [5]
Outcome: [1] -Critical Failure-

You couldn't make sense of this behavior. It was probably some odd habit of the creature. You quickly dismissed it.

[Preparing for a trap]
[Moderate] 10: [13]-2 (Hostile Territory -2)
Outcome: [5] -Overshoot-

You were both deadset on finding a good place to set up a trap. Eventually you found an idea one, good visibility as well as hiding spots without exposing your back. But the time it took you to find it, the sun had already completed three quarters of its course. (late afternoon)

The woods are silent. Do you have anything specific in mind?

Nearby Monsters:
-None?...

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy, the Omnislime (Coolrune206)
Hello, non-squishy friend! I was wondering if I may trouble you to give me a better idea of the layout of this land. You do seem quite well fitted for aerial surveillance, after all. If you're not wiling to do it out of the kindness of your heart, I'm sure we could work some kind of reward out. I'm primarily interested in any safer areas in the general vicinity, as my cluster and I have already ventured far in search of a peaceful place to call home.

The bird approached cautiously, and landed at a safe distance from you, just in case. Still, he spoke amicably.
"Hello non-feathery friend! I have been travelling a lot, I can think of places you would consider safe... I wouldn't mind a meal as thanks, a small animal would do. From there.. mmh... ah!"

"If you are willing to brave some danger, there is a pretty fine place some distance from there, to the east. Go north from here until you find a river, follow it until it merge with another, and then...(the bird explains in details)...you will reach an area of the jungle filled with vicious, carnivorous plants. A terribly dangerous place, some can even catch birds high in the sky! But inside this vast area, there is actually a peaceful area."

"Apart from this place, I don't think I spotted any real safe location in this jungle. Bustling with so much activity! Several steps above the usual hunting and being hunted. But far to the east, yes the east again as I come from there, there is the sea. And then, several small islands only inhabited by vegetation and the occasional peaceful bird. Bigger ones prefer bigger islands."

Luck: [1]
[Perception]
[Moderate] 10: [18]

You noticed a shadow high in the sky suddenly diving toward you and the bird. Trying to discern it better, you accidentally ended up dazzled by the too bright sky!

Nearby Monsters:
-Friendly Bird
-Diving Shadow?

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
"Heh. Interesting... Let us circle the city for now and gather more information. Humans might be no match for us, but situation is far from perfect for straightforward battle."

As we fly, gather info about the defences and weak points, as well as Stage 8 reactions. Those bird caws were also more than a little strange. Did they meant us, the monster or something entirely new?

"Say if you see something else of note. We can't allow nasty surprises."

Also see if there is something in beacon direction.

"I share the sentiment. Carnage can wait... a bit."

[Information Gathering]
[Easy] 5: [8]
Outcome: [3] -Epic Success-

You completed a full circle around the city, carefully gathering information about the defenses, preparedness and power of the defenders. The city was very well defended, and these humans had a formidable organization. The watchtowers each had a sentry following your movements, and information seemed to be relayed pretty fast: as soon as you moved, a group appeared to man the ballistae, set up all around the wall.

The obvious answer to this obstacle would be to fly high in altitude, out of range of the ballistae, and then descend on the town. Still, you noticed other watchtowers within the town with patrolling archers and a ballista each.

Astrosa analyzed the power of the enemies at the same time. Due to the distance, she couldn't get a clear view, but she was certain no human of monstrous potential such as Heroes were stationned here. She couldn't tell if any of them had the ability to suppress their power, like you once experimented with the old humans.

The mysterious Stage 8 Monster wasn't approaching the town, but kept following you from a distance. Astrosa was starting to get quite angry about that.
"Is he mocking us? He couldn't make it anymore obvious, yet he hasn't changed its course at all. What does he want?"

With the help of Liel, you pinpointed the location of the beacon. You were surprised.
"Oh. That is a surprise. It is in the skies, above the city."

Nearby Monsters:
[!!!]Unknown Stage 8 Monster (Tailing you from the underground)
-Countless Humans
> Ballistae!

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)
So much anger. Why were they so mad? Gray didn't know, but he wanted to help.

Glyph of Calm, full body. Pacify these angry voices. Or at least diminish their effects on Brown and I.

[Intermediate Glyph Magic: Glyph of Calm] -5MP
[Hard] 15: [17]+8 (Advanced Mastery 8 )
Outcome: [1] -Success-

You swiftly assumed the form of a Glyph of Calm, and mana flowed through you, activating the spell. You felt slightly wobbly as flowing energy strained your body, but nothing major. Just as your spell succeeded, the voices dimmed down, as well as the strong wind.

Sand swirled and gathered a short distance in front of you, and from the sands emerged a ghastly being covered with rags and dusty ribbons of cloth. You had read about it in a book, it was a Sand Wraith! A vengeful spirit of the desert, the sightings were very rare. This one though, was massive compared to the descriptions. It was supposed to be human sized, but that one had the size of an elephant.

Your Glyph had dissipated whatever attack it was trying to launch on you, and it seemed to have been affected too. It seemed hesitant, yet its hostility was palpable. Brown assumed a fighting stance.
"Gray! Shall we fight?"

What will you do?

[Intelligence]
[Moderate-Hard] 13: [10]
Outcome: [6] -Partial Success-

You have a hunch, Sand Wraiths being incarnations of vengeance, your Glyph of Calm probably had some effect on it.

Nearby Monsters:
-Greater Sand Wraith [Hostile]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 12:25:02 am by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 26, 2018, 03:06:32 am »

Danger above! Look out, feathered friend!

Squelchy hops down the tree, back to his group. It hopes its warning gives the friendly bird the chance to escape, but does not want to stick around in case the shadow is more dangerous than it can handle.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:56:23 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 26, 2018, 03:10:29 am »

Danger above! Look out, feathered friend!

Squelchy hops down the tree, back to his group. It hopes its warning gives the friendly bird the chance to escape, but does not want to stick around in case the shadow is more dangerous than it can handle. If the shadow does not pursue it or engage its group, Squelchy quickly has the slimes form up and begin moving to the East. The mountains sound interesting to cross.

Luck: [2]

There is the sound of flapping wings, and then a thump. A few white feathers, one or two bloodied, gently falls toward the ground. The shadow is gone, as is your unlucky and benevolent feathered friend.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 26, 2018, 03:22:46 am »

Ulkas grinned ecstatically at the news:

"Hehehe... Awesome! Astrosa, Liel, do you see same opportunity I saw? Let us visit beacon first and use it to grind the city into dust next. Maybe even literally..."

Then, demon gestured dismissively in the stage 8 direction:

"As for our follower, it is very simple, naturally. We interested it greatly - yet it either lacks capacity to get us in the air or is content to sate its curiosity instead of battlelust. For now. From my predictions, higher stages, to survive so far, should develop either a great following or a good deal of caution. Seems to be the latter case here."

Fly to the beacon, surely whatever we find would be worth slight delay in carnage.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 26, 2018, 04:13:27 am »

"Hmm... The contestants I've been pitted against seem like regular Makralians, no need to go all out right away. Best play it safe for now and keep our energy for later." Skee thought. Thus, he commanded his host to use Fur Hardening,  and made him assume a defensive stand, wielding the banera's tail with both hands, ready to strike at any Makralian that got close.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:20:04 am by Legendary Marksdorf »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 26, 2018, 07:54:25 am »

Float among the tree branches, and find something to use Antarctic Wind on. Something I can beat, that's alone..

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 26, 2018, 07:56:30 am »

Squelchy quickly has the slimes form up and begin moving to the East. The mountains sound interesting to cross.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 26, 2018, 08:41:57 am »

Human magic? perhaps I should seek some of them out. In the meantime, search the area for some sort of shelter other than the tower.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:26:17 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 26, 2018, 12:24:44 pm »

Terrence, having not much else to do, engages in the conversation with his undead companions.

Yes, 'tis an intriguing dynamic indeed. Life, death, and then unlife. What is it, fundamentally, that separates us from the living?

In the mean time, I suppose you would wonder what it is that I and Vel aim to accomplish in these fields? In short, we seek to escape, but to do so would require us to challenge and best a powerful undead creature who has been lost to the furor of unlife. Until such time as we overcome this being, it will act as our warden, this fog as our prison. Naturally, as we are now, we stand no chance against such a mighty foe, therefore we reave these cursed fields in hopes of gathering out strength until we may triumph. Would you join us in this crusade, Artomal? If you prove your worth, I believe I can see the makings of a fine count in you. Perhaps even a duke!
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 26, 2018, 01:53:52 pm »

Go'Von
First, a successful escape, and now dinner? Today is a great day! Sneak close to the beast, grab each leg with one of our arms and flail the creature around like a ragdoll. When it dies, consume.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 99