Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214805 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 36
« Reply #975 on: January 15, 2019, 10:11:18 pm »

Squelchy blurbles appreciatively then returns to his slimes and leads them further out into the open field in search of food.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 16, 2019, 01:24:46 pm »

Well, seems I missed a couple turns. Good show, nakeen!

Are Terrence and friends surrounded and accosted already, or are the soldiers not at that level of out of the ground yet?
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 16, 2019, 02:31:18 pm »

Well, seems I missed a couple turns. Good show, nakeen!

Are Terrence and friends surrounded and accosted already, or are the soldiers not at that level of out of the ground yet?

Accosted definitely, as for surrounded...

Luck: [2]

You are surrounded with no way of escaping easily!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 16, 2019, 02:33:53 pm »

"That sounds like a good plan. What type of spirits or elementals will we be rescuing? I need to know about them as well, to better protect myself while they are still hateful."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 16, 2019, 02:50:06 pm »

In that case...

Group up! Quick!

form a back to back triangle with Vel and Artomal so the soldiers have trouble flanking us. Bone broadsword in my two right hands, detach upper left arm and hand armbone rapier (oh man, remember that?) over to Vel so he's not unarmed, and fend off the zombies as they encroach!

Use this!

Also try and attack the one that stole Vel's sword, we're gonna want that back.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 02:55:02 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 16, 2019, 02:57:06 pm »

"That sounds like a good plan. What type of spirits or elementals will we be rescuing? I need to know about them as well, to better protect myself while they are still hateful."

"Elemental Ones bearing aspects of the Desert. Sand, Heat and Cold, Wind, and Mana. Most bear only their birth element, while some stronger ones can wield another element.
The remaining to rescue are the Mirages, Spirits of Illusions, and the Djinns, Spirits of Mysteries. Both of them wielder of magic, the Mirages affect your senses and mind, while the Djinns use elemental magic.
You should tell us which spirits will burden you the most, so we can prepare ourselves too."

[Compilation of a conversation between Ulkas and the mysterious monster, done outside of the thread to make it fast]

“Interesting, as I had reflected, right before noticing your presence while experimenting with lesser monsters, how one needs allies in this world. Though I intended to raise them from below us, not to meet one above, of course. In your words, I sense great promise, yet also a great risk, a risk unknown - explain to us, Ambition the Irregular, what exact nature of the wall made you seek allies? What even your power could not overcome by itself?”

"I expect you to be aware of the stages that separate the strong from the weak. You probably evolved at least 5 times, I evolved more than that. My walls are not only the beings who evolved further, the Five Great Beasts, but also those who live outside this rule. The Five Great Hunters, abnormal Humans with powers rivaling the Five Beasts. Their word is law in Marandars, and none dare oppose them save for me."

“These Hunters hint me closely of Heroes in the South. Humans wielding the power of their species to rival the greatest of monsters...
And save for you? The 10 - Beasts and Hunters - move aligned, or their aims put them at peace with each other?”

Ulkas has shown a toothy grin. It reminded him so damn much of both humans he learned to hate for various reasons, both overt and discreet, and Neodemonium legions he swore to thwart if it would bring Astrosa closer to her aim

"Heroes?... So there are more of them. Peace? Indeed, peace is the appropriate word. An ancient agreement binds the 10 together, though that is not to say they are allied. It is a legend from before I was born, The First Beast ruled the land. The First Hunter rose and killed the Beast, sending the land into Chaos. Without a challenge, the Hunter lost its way, and without a Beast, nature lost herself. Seeing his error, the Hunter gave a great offering to Nature so that a new Beast would be born, so that the Hunter may have hunt and nature may thrive. It is an old tale, but still hold true in present times. The Five Beasts rule over the creatures of Marandars, and the "Humans", which are called Hunters here, are outside of that rule. They follow the rules of the Great Hunters, and walk the land hunting the Beasts.

Yet at times the Hunters become Beasts and the Beasts become Hunters. There must always be a Hunter and a Beast."
"The Hunters revere the Great Beasts as gods, and regularly give them offerings. In exchange, they are free to roam and hunt on the territory of a Great Beast. The Great Hunters are rarely seen, but will intervene when their kin is threatened."

“So... The self-sustaining cycle of competition that raises figureheads into prominence, yet culls the progress for sake of repeating itself anew? And with you as currently only living opposition to the creeping stagnation?”

"You have perfectly understood. I forgot an important detail, if a Great Beast rises above the others, the remaining four will unite against them. And yes, I aim to break this stagnating cycle. I had a revelation, an awakening. There is something greater awaiting far above the Great Beasts, isn't it the meaning of the changes the world is ongoing? It is a sign they are refusing to see, because they fear what lies beyond."
"I will tell you the names of the Five I so revile.
Wors the Earth Shaper.
Gol Gimmum the Cradled Skydragon.
Sark Yurl the Wind of the Steppes.
Miik the Birther of Most.
De Ante the Son of the Night."

“Their fear is natural and, once upon a time, it might have been based on dire truth. Tell me, Ambition, what do you know of Cataclysm that predates the world as we know it and of world long gone, from which only ruins remain now?
I’ll also remember the names, for they in turn would be our stepping stones to power over the destiny”

Ulkas turned to Astrosa, hints of devious smile on his face:
“Would you also wish to tell in turn the names we intend to eradicate from surface once and for all?”[/glow][/color]
[Ulkas tries to establish some sort of connection between hate-oriented individuals with Black Lists both]

He smiles.
"It seems I learnt something very important. This Cataclysm you speak off, I never heard of it. But the concept of some catastrophe... explains a lot. In a way, it could said that a new Cataclysm is upon us, then."

Astrosa thought for a moment, still mistrustful. She nodded negatively, though with her signs expressed that she will think about it. Just not now.
"As such, will you ally with me?"

Ulkas turned to Astrosa, signing “shaky alliance, gain” and “flee now, lose”. Then smirking again:
“Kinda reminds me of our first meeting, truth be told.”

Her face contorted with disgust.
"Don't compare our fateful meeting to... this. Of course I will follow your decision."
She made a sentence with her lip "Not enough trust" pointing at the invaded Liel.

Ulkas quickly circled 0 with his claws while chuckling a bit.
“Alliance seem a bit strong word for now, yet we see much in your proposal. Both can learn from this - and gain much what is not possible for one party...”
Ulkas turned all his attention to see if his defenses were yet uncompromised.
“State your terms, Ambition, we are ready to join forces for mutual benefit and gain.”

"Of course, the words I chose may have been a bit grand. A partnership would be more appropriate. My terms are simple: grant me access to the Sky Temple, and then you will be free to break the partnership. I wouldn't impose on you the task of helping me overthrow the 10 when you seem to have other... enemies. Of course, betrayal would be out of question. I wouldn't want to add another name to my list, and neither would you, am I wrong?"

“I’d gladly avoid this for more than one reason, some of them being similar to your own. It is a rarity to meet another master of mind interested in the knowledge. Others prefer battlefield too much for their ambitions to grow into something bigger.
My terms would be equal access to the Sky Temple - we will parlay if unexpected gains in it would be unsharable yet equally desired. And our conversations, however informative, should go through me alone. As you have shown already, my companions are not ready to converse with you in direct. And if you try that again, your name will be first in my list.
I have much more information I wanted to discuss with you about Cataclysm, 10 and other matters, but for now, as our partnership begins, please, leave Liel so we can access the damage and see if we can repair her, as she could help me greatly with Sky Temple opening.”

"Most excellent.  I must say I was worried you would refuse my offer. It would have been bad for you and me both. After all, there is the matter of the watcher of the Temple, Gol Gimmum. Given the ruler of the skies will severely punish any who approach the temple, who is to say what will happen to those who would enter it?

As for your companions. Worry not, for I intend to treat them as allies too, whatever they think of me. They can mistrust and hate me all they want, I care not for their thoughts. Now, allow me to make the first step in that partnership-"

Liel has been released

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 16, 2019, 07:17:18 pm »

"The elements are a part of me. I do not fear them. It sounds like the Mirages will give me the most trouble."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 16, 2019, 08:15:20 pm »

"The elements are a part of me. I do not fear them. It sounds like the Mirages will give me the most trouble."

"We will do something about the Mirages then. For now, a spiritual protection will do."

Obtained a Spiritual Protection against illusions and mental attacks.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 17, 2019, 12:46:05 am »

Converse with Astrosa, then check Liel state. It should be possible to recover memories via Xatares sync, yet first he should make sure Ambition has not left surprises.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 37
« Reply #984 on: January 19, 2019, 05:28:03 am »

Turn 37:

Turn 36

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
[I keep biting off more than I can chew, huh? ._.' Got lucky this time]

"It is. Well done, kid."

Eximius pats Prias on the back in his Illusionary form, before gesturing at the Essence.

"To the victors go the spoils." He says with a clear mirth in his voice.

Plot: [4]
Filled with more Essence than you had ever seen, you lost your senses and connection to reality-
[Self-Adaptative Program Active...]
[Insufficient ICHOR reserves...]
[Partial ARMA-class restoration achieved...]

-You snapped back. Odd, it felt like something had awakened inside of you for a moment, but then it was gone. Something important and long forgotten, trying to break through the abyss of oblivion...

"Finally awake?" said Prias, the flames of the campfire flickering in his dark olive eyes. It was already nighttime, and the surroundings were completely different from before.

"You stopped responding after you instructed me to harvest the Hearteater's essence. I won't lie I was a bit worried, but somehow, I knew you were okay. I found this red jewel in place of a corpse, this will be our prize! Oh and as you can see, I walked until I reached one of the hunting shacks."

Your host's emotions were clearer than before, it seems your bond had strengthened thanks to your transformation. His mind was clear, his heart fulfilled. Revenge had been served, and in silence he gave a thought for each of the names he avenged.

"It made me realize. I want to change the world, I want to save this land. As long as the deadland remains the way it is, my village will never be safe. We won't be able to build a better future."

[For better or worse, Prias earned a new ambition: Save Nepkeros?]

Night Encounter: [2]
The night passed uneventfully at first, until the air changed. Cold and dry, chilling to the bone.

[Of Vigilance and Hawk-Eyed]:
[Moderate-Easy] 8: [7]
Outcome: [2] -Critical Failure-

[Chilling Grasp]
(Pow 2 vs Res 1): [4]+4 (Ambush 4) vs [10]
[Counterattack: Mana Wave] -4MP
(Pow 1 vs Res 1): [9] vs [1]
[Critical Hit]
Damage: [8]+4=[12]

All of a sudden, the air turned freezing and an invisible hand seemed to have grasped Prias. The magic attack was ineffective, as Prias broke free from its hold. Sensing the location of the caster, Prias leapt out and executed a [Mana Wave] slash in the darkness.  A bone chilling scream rang out as the attack struck true, forcing your assaillant to reveal themselves.

A grotesque, floating skeletal head, vaguely humanoid but too deformed to belong to any known species. The cold air surrounding it is visible to the naked eye.

[Note: Anything you said with Prias during that night? Feel free to retroactively converse with him.]

Nearby Monsters:
-Chilling Skull (Stage 2) Badly Wounded
> -12

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Azarian, the Imbued Thoughtling (Dustan Hache)
start the journey eastward.
let us see what lies on the road ahead, and try to sieve some information about the eastern lands from the memories. something about teal forests and azure skies? it sounds fascinating!

[The Journey Eastward...]

[Memory Recovery]
[Easy-Moderate] 7: [3]
Outcome: [2] -Critical Failure-
No additional information could be retrieved from the memories, and the lingering mind quickly disappeared without a body...

You went Eastward, looking to know more about these Humans you had always yearned for...

Luck1: [2]
Travel1: [2]

The first days of your journey were absolutely horrendous. The last steps out of the Nepkerite Deadland were expectedly riddled with danger. You fled for your life more times than you could count, chased by violent and wretched creatures. It is quite the miracle you actually managed to escape alive.

Luck2: [4]
Travel2: [4]

The sign of change appeared in the shape of a distant mountain range, obscuring the horizon and delimiting the end of the deadland. Luckily, you found a passage in the mountain, one that was most definitely not natural. The nearby ruins at the passage's entrance hinted at the presence of a town in the past.

You managed to defeat some zombified creatures, earning you 4 Lesser Essence

Luck3: [5]
Travel3: [1]

Further inside the passage, you came across a massive amount of slain creatures of all kind, extending for several hundred of meters. Amazingly enough, some Essence still lingered, earning you 8 Lesser Essence.

The cause of this carnage quickly revealed itself to you. Further ahead, the passage was blocked off by a great wall of stone and its massive closed steel gate. You could vaguely discern humanoid shapes standing or walking atop that wall and its watchtowers, but the distance was far too great for any of your skills to reach.

Judging from the signs of explosions and impacts on the ground, you were at the edge of some kind of danger zone.

Nearby Monsters:
-No monster, but some figures at the top of the wall? [Danger!]

Spoiler: Azarian's Status (click to show/hide)

The Newborn Elemental Spirit of Ice  - (TricMagic)
Return to physical Form and bury in the snow, using the cracked ice to blend in. Rest.

[Nature Spirit Turned Off]

Returning to physical form, you then burrowed in the snow to hide and recover.

Rest: [4]
[No longer Tired]
[You are Well Rested]

The surroundings were safe, and there was nothing much left to do here.

Nearby Monsters:
-None

Spoiler: Spirit of Ice Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy, the Apex Omnislime (Coolrune206)
Squelchy blurbles appreciatively then returns to his slimes and leads them further out into the open field in search of food.

[Searching for Food]
[Moderate-Easy] 9: [1] -Critical Failure-

Your group progressed further into the open fields, and everyone set out to find sustenance. The ground suddenly started to shake and rumble, and from the south came stomping a whole herd of massive monsters.

Tall as a giraffe, yet as muscular as an ox, these monsters were going to trample you in a few seconds if nothing was done. Their fur is silvery, and two spiraling blue horns grow on their skull.

Nearby Monsters:
-a whole herd of Jin Kilan
-Friendly Slimes

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
Skee simply waits for the one on one phase to begin, resting with his pack in the time inbetween the two phases.

Resting: [3]
You went to rest a bit among the members of your pack. You managed to recover some energy, but it was quickly cut short as the tournament resumed.
You are Rested

[Tournament]
Luck: [2]

Tough luck for a start, you slated to face Napash the Rock, the Greater Leader known for his incredibly hard fur, said to be impervious to attacks. He is twice taller and bulkier than you, and his silver fur has a sharp glint.

The battle ground is a roughly flat area, with some small boulders and young trees growing around. There is no obstacle to hide behind. A large ring of stone delimits the area.

The imposing Makralian just stares at you from above, and take a stance. The battle is about to start.

Nearby Monsters:
-Napash the Rock, Makralian Greater Leader

-Nearly a thousand of Adult Makralians
-The 8 Greater Leaders
-The 39 Lesser Leaders

-The 24 last contestants

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

Go'Von, the Strangler Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von
This is a worst case scenario! Turn invisible and dash away in a random direction!

[Invisibility] [Being invisible will drain your stamina]

[Dash Away!]
Go'Von Invisi-Dash: [15]+5
Beast Tracking: [6]

You dashed away at high speed, quickly managing to lose the beast tracking you. You turned your invibility off once you were sure danger was gone, and it seems you managed not to spend too much energy fleeing. [Very Slightly Tired]

Hunting, running... This is a harsh life, but you will break through. You are still in the vicinity of that massive hole.

Nearby Beings:
-None for now

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

Squacks the Carrion Bird - (Devastator)
Oh, so the wyverns attack multiple targets.  Is that special to them, or does every outnumbered creature do that?  The last turn had a special -1 for multiattack.  That must be for being outnumbered more than 2:1.  In which case, I need to push it, as I'll be the fifth attacker.

Go press the attack.  This already failed horribly, but might as well.  That third one is almost dead, anyway, and the healthy ones should try to finish that one off.

It was not the moment to back down! You decided to attack the most weakened wyvern, leaving the healthier oen to the other birds.

[Carrion Birds Attack]
(Str 1 vs Con 1): [1-3] vs [1-3] and [2,7-2,7-2] vs [9-2] (No successful attack)
[Counterattack: Wyvern Fire Breath]
(Pow 0 vs Res 1): [9]-2 vs [6,2-2,6-2]
Damage: ([2]x0.5)+1=[2]
Effect: Burnt

You went to face the critically wounded wyvern, but both of your injuries were so serious your bodies respectfully refused to move.

The three birds failed to damage the other wyvern, the latter retaliating with a low intensity breath of fire covering a wide arc. The three birds didn't suffer immediate dangerous injuries, but their feathers caught fire!

[Wyvern: Tail Sweep]
(Str 2 vs Con 0): [1]-3 (Bad Wound, Multiattack) vs [10,6-2,5-2] (Bad Wound)
[Counterattack: Beak and Talons]
(Str 1 vs Con 1): [7,3-2,11-2] vs [4-2] (2 successful attacks)
Critical: [6,2]
Damage: [6,8]
> Wyvern1 -5 and -7 (Scales Mitigation)

The wyvern slipped a disc Exhaustion and injuries slowed the wyvern, and taking advantage of that momentary weakness, the birds tore it apart, finishing it for good.

Flames: [1]
All of a sudden, fire inexplicably engulfed the three Carrion Birds, killing two of them in a very painful way. Only one Carrion Bird other than you remains, Kra.

[Carrion Birds Attack]
(Str 1 vs Con 1): [7-3,10-2] vs [1-3] (2 successful attacks)
[Critical Hit]
Damage: [8,8]
> Wyvern -14HP

The wyvern suffered from cardiac arrest to finish this fight The two of you managed to bring down the last wyvern in one final and vicious melee. Finally, victory was attained, but at what cost? All but two survivors, and you were about to collapse from your wounds.

Kra noticed the Essence, and instinctively knew what it entailled. Her face was half-burnt, and her feathers bloodied.
"I'm claiming half of it."

10 Lesser Essence (5 to Kra)
With 5 Essence, you can transform

Nearby Monsters:
-About five Carrion Birds (Friendly) (only one alive)
> Kra, jagged Carrion Bird (-5)
> 2 Burnt to death (-11)
> 2 Dead

-Three Dead Wyverns

Spoiler: Squacks Status (click to show/hide)

Terrence the Bone Baron - (ironsnake345)
In that case...

Group up! Quick!

form a back to back triangle with Vel and Artomal so the soldiers have trouble flanking us. Bone broadsword in my two right hands, detach upper left arm and hand armbone rapier (oh man, remember that?) over to Vel so he's not unarmed, and fend off the zombies as they encroach!

Use this!

Also try and attack the one that stole Vel's sword, we're gonna want that back.

Vel caught your Terrence's Hand Armbone Rapier.
"Thank you comrade!"
"Oooh fighting back to back like true comrades in arms? It does make you feel alive."

[The Undead Swordsmen Trio: Begone ye fool being!]
(Str 1,1,0 vs Con 0): (9+2,12+1,1+2)+2 (Weapons 2,1 Camaraderie 2) vs (10,3,8,1,6,8) (Terrence and Vel attacks successful)
Critical: (9,1)+1
Damage: ([2,3]x2)+2=[6,8]
[Animated Soldiers Counterattack]
(Str 0 vs Con 0): [6,6] vs [3+2]+2 (Rapier 2 Camaraderie 2) (Defense successful)

The battle started in gusto, as you smashed an animated soldier with each swing of your broadsword. Likewise, Vel had great success with your Armbone Rapier, crushing the soldiers weakpoints with precision. Artomal on the other hand, fumbled a bit, but still managed to avoid being ganged up by several soldiers.

Sword Recovery (Terrence): [3] (Partial Success)
Sword Recovery (Vel): [2] (Failure)

You barely managed to get a grip on the stolen sword, but not quite enough! Vel was too far to get his sword.

Sword Recovery (Terrence): [6] (Overshoot)
You successfully managed to retrieve the arming sword, and threw it to Vel! But the momentum and slight mistep caused you to stumble backward and get separated from your comrades!

(...)

The situation is striking all of you as odd. Not only are these undead soldiers incredibly weak, they don't seem to be releasing any Essence...

[Perception (Magic)]
[Moderate-Hard] 13: [19,8,13] (Terrence, Vel, Artomal)
Outcome: [1,6,5] (Success, Partial Success, Overshoot)

Of course! you thought. These corpses were controlled by a necromancer of some such, hiding nearby! Your comrades reached the same conclusion, and you all shouted "Necromancy!".

Artomal shouted a bit too loudly... and was probably heard by said necromancer, judging from the movements of the animated soldiers who decided to swarm the poor Artomal.

Nearby Monsters:
-Animated Soldiers Corpses (Many)
> Smashed a good amount
-Necromancer?

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 04:14:40 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 19, 2019, 05:28:35 am »

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
Converse with Astrosa, then check Liel state. It should be possible to recover memories via Xatares sync, yet first he should make sure Ambition has not left surprises.

[Liel Checkup]
[Moderate-Easy] 8: [4]
Outcome: [1] -Critical Failure-

You attempted to check on Liel's state, but your mind was violently ejected by a complicated set of defensive measures with the recognizable complexity of Ancient technology. From that, you determined Xatares had detected the compromisation and counterattacked with full force.

The problem though, is that Liel was completely inaccessible and irresponsive in her current state. You don't know how long until she returns, if she does.
[Recovery Mode Inititated...]

Nearby Monsters:
[!!!] Ambition the Irregular (Stage8) (Tailing you, currently in the lower layer of clouds)
> Source of a Field of Mind Manipulation

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 19, 2019, 05:45:32 am »

stay hidden outside of the danger zone, and attempt to probe the mind of one of those figures. they must know how to open the gate, or of other ways around into the human lands.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 19, 2019, 06:22:18 am »

Squacks, I salute your outstanding win!

PS. You might even deserve “Bad Luck Aura” or something - all sides were devastated x)
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 19, 2019, 07:35:44 am »

Squelchy quickly orders his brethren to return back to the edge of the forest, before using Resonate to try to cause a panic in the head members of the pack so that they try to run backwards, and cause general mayhem in their numbers. If this fails, he simply hardens his body and hopes to weather their hooves.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 19, 2019, 08:53:43 am »

(Well, that was about as lucky as the first round was bad.)
(I suspect the devastation has to do with the all-offense build.)

Orders removed due to mechanics questions.  Is squacks required to transform now or die?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:52:58 am by Devastator »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 99