Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214871 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 37
« Reply #1005 on: January 21, 2019, 03:15:38 am »

"Thank you for your assistance. No time like the present to get started."

Gray heads for the nearest group that he needs to rescue, along with any who wish to join him to help.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 38
« Reply #1006 on: January 24, 2019, 04:15:19 pm »

Turn 38:

Turn 37

Azarian, the Imbued Thoughtling (Dustan Hache)
stay hidden outside of the danger zone, and attempt to probe the mind of one of those figures. they must know how to open the gate, or of other ways around into the human lands.

[Long-Distance Probing]
[Hard] 14: [10]
Outcome: [2] -Critical Failure-

Staying outside the danger zone, you focused intensely to project your Mind Eater far away to reach the distant figures. It was hard, really hard, like attempting to outstretch your arm beyond its maximum reach. Then your "arm" stopped on something sturdy and "cold". Or rather, mindless.

Unaware, you had triggered a defensive spell. Bright shapes appeared around you, arranging themselves into an intricate lock with you at its center. The figures at the top of the wall quickly sprung into action, though you had no time to think about that. Something bad was definitely coming.

[Arcane Magic: Thunder Bolt]
(Pow 2 vs Res 2): [10]+4 (Arcane Lock 4) vs [13]
Critical: [7]+2
Damage: [1+4]=[5]

A bolt of pure electrified pain struck you with terrific precision thanks to the magic lock on you, overloading your mind with pain for a brief instant. You are Shocked

[Magical Perception]
[Moderate] 10: [19]
Outcome: [4] -Critical Success-

The flow of mana is swirling. More spells are coming, you have to get away right now!

Nearby Monsters:
-Spell-casting figures [Danger!]

Spoiler: Azarian's Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy, the Apex Omnislime (Coolrune206)
Squelchy quickly orders his brethren to return back to the edge of the forest, before using Resonate to try to cause a panic in the head members of the pack so that they try to run backwards, and cause general mayhem in their numbers. If this fails, he simply hardens his body and hopes to weather their hooves.

Taking matters in hands, you ordered the slimes to escape to the edge of the forest. Your orders overcame their panic, and they quickly rushed for the woods.

[Resonate]
[Moderate] 10: [8]
Outcome: [1] -Critical Failure-
All cells of your body vibrated in unison at incredible frequencies, causing your body to emit a deafening wave. Your action had the exact opposite effect of what you hoped, for when the wave reached the ears of the tall monsters, the pain it caused them sent them flying into rage. The whole herd started furiously stomping the surroundings, flattening the tall grasses and the unfortunately slow slimes.
[10 slimes killed]
14 Lesser Essence

It also didn't take them long to locate the source of that extremely annoying noise, and the nearbiest Jin Kilan proceeded to stomp you with its massive hooves.

[Solidification]
You solidified your body in preparation for the attack...

[Jin Kilan: Stomp]
(Str 3 vs Con 3): [1] vs [16]+2 (Solidification)
Flavor: [5]
Your incredibly hard body withstood all the weight of the Jin Kilan without a hitch, even denting its hoove. The sharp pain made the monster stumble backward, accidentally striking a nearby Jin Kilan with its spiral horn. Enraged, the struck Jin Kilan retaliated-

And in the blink of an eye the fight took the whole herd.

Nearby Monsters:
-a whole herd of Jin Kilan Enraged
-Friendly Slimes

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

The Newborn Elemental Spirit of Ice  - (TricMagic)
[FF]Nature Spirit(Ice), Active.

Float up into the tree branches and look around for something I can beat at my current level(Stage 0). Antarctic Wind once I find one alone.(Maybe another of those Ice Spheres?)

[Nature Spirit (Ice)]
You started turning into an icy mist, and looked for something else to whale on.

[~Looking for some danger~]
[Easy-Moderate] 7: [10]
Outcome: [5] -Overshoot-
You quickly came across a sprite of snow lulling to itself, before your Nature Spirit could empower yourself. The monster was completely unaware of your presence.

[Antarctic Wind]
(Pow 0 vs Res 0): [6]+4 (Ambush) vs [8]
Critical: [5]
Damage: [1]
[Antarctic Wind]
(Pow 0 vs Res 0): [3] vs [7]

Your first attack caught the sprite unaware, though was only slightly effective. You immediately unleashed another round of chilling wind, which the sprite easily resisted.

Then it screamed like a child in distress.

Luck: [2]
Similar screams answered the sprite's call, and two more sprites joined the fight. Judging from the number of screams heard, far more were coming. The hurt snow sprite then pointed at you in anger.

[Nature Spirit has finally built up]
[You are no longer Well-Rested]

Nearby Monsters:
-3 Snow Sprites Hostile
> Sprite #1 -1HP

Spoiler: Spirit of Ice Status (click to show/hide)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
[It feels like you might've misread something, Devastator. The way I'm parsing the way you want to share the essence seems to assume you've got 10 essence. You've got 5, unless you want to fight Kra for the other half (bad idea, she's got at least 7HP left).]
[Also, evolving doesn't take long. Better to evolve now.]

Conversing at camp.

"Heh, finally a proper goal to aim for, kid. This ambition, and any that follow after - I'll help you achieve them. It's my purpose after all. And speaking of me, when I was unconscious, I felt like I remembered something for a moment. Hmm.... perhaps if we gather more Essence, I'll unlock those memories?"

"That jewel you mentioned... let me take a look, maybe there's something more to it. I doubt the Hearteater was carrying it for no reason."

Take a look at the jewel. Anything interesting about it? While I'm at it, see if the shackles on Prias' potential loosened in any way after defeating the Hearteater.

Back to the future.

"It shouldn't be able to take another hit like that. Let's finish it off quickly."

Blink! And Mana Wave if it proves necessary.

[Blink] -2MP
[Prias: Shortsword Slash]
(Str 3 vs Con 1): [7]+4 (Ancient Combat Techniques 2 Blink 2) vs [1] [Critical Hit]
Damage: (10+4)x2=28

In an instant, Prias dashed in front of the Chilling Skull and cleaved it in two with an overhead slash.
+5 Lesser Essence

After that incident, nothing worthy of note happened. And the next morning, you were back to the village, alive and victorious.

Prias was welcomed as a hero. Naturally, Prias' loved ones were the first to get here upon hearing news of his return. The whole village had gathered to see the talented youth's return, and hear of his vicious battle against the vile Hearteater. Captivated, terrified, the villagers couldn't help holding their breath as your host retold the battle in minute details. When he described the Hearteater you fought, the elders of the village nearly fainted. "The eyeless one! You have slain the eyeless one?!"

From the explanations of the elders, this Hearteater was a special one. Thought to be a legend, this creature was said to haunt forests far to the west, and all the tales telling of this monster ended gruesomely.

The eyes of the villagers had changed. You remember when you arrived, while their hardened eyes told of their resilience, there was no trace of hope inside. But now was different. A fire had been lit in their eyes, by no one else but your host. Their hero, Prias.

[Plot Perception]
[Hard] 14: [20] -Well then, okay-
These rekindled flames of hope, how they brought you pride for your host. Now that you had noticed them, you couldn't see anything but this. Wait. You paused. Everything was darkness, so much of it, so deep a darkness, that these dancing lights of hope that surrounded you seemed incredibly bright. But something was brighter still. You. You were blazing, what happened? No- It wasn't you. It was Prias. Something incredible started happening.

Was it a dream? A trance? Or some reality only you could see? The flames born from the villagers hope pulled themselves free from the darkness, and gathered toward the pyre. Toward Prias. Each of these flames strengthened the fire little by little, and all of a sudden, the shackles took fire and were reduced to ashes. A bright explosion emanated from Prias, generating a great column of light toward the lightless skies, consuming and dispelling the darkness. Far away, very far away, you noticed weaker columns of light answering to it...

You came back to reality. You understood. This darkness was despair, the despair of humans. Prias had been chosen as a carrier of the hopes and wishes of humanity, protector and savior of their people.

Prias had awakened as a Hero.

He hadn't realized himself yet. His potential was now limitless, and he would keep growing, again and again.

Nearby Monsters:
-None

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Squacks the Carrion Bird - (Devastator)
The other five was not including the five taken by Kra.  I'm saying that if the essence cannot be distributed to any other birds, Squacks will take the five essence Kra is not taking.

In combat there were six attacks in the ambush round.  In the roundup, there are four corpses and two living birds.  Only six birds engaged in combat, leaving the three scouts.  I intended to fight with seven, but unclear orders lead to there being only six present.. natural enough for war, really.

I thought there were nine total.  Seven regulars, Kra, and Squacks.

If I can help it, I'd rather not waste the asset of an instant heal and respec from a transformation when I have nobody to fight.  As a stage 0 creature, I am worth less than a stage 1 or higher would be for someone attacking me, and a creature might well overestimate chances of winning a fight with a badly-wounded stage 0 creature, and be readily beatable by a level 1 creature geared to win that fight.

In any case, I intend to fight almost exclusively higher-stage creatures than myself, and will try to direct upgrades to allow me to engage them successfully.  Either they will let me steal essence from their kills, or they will make risky engagements with creatures that are worth very little essence and are disproportionately dangerous to fight.

Here's, for instance, what I might pick as a transformation.  These are not orders, I haven't decided yet.  I would like to hear your opinion, though.

Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)

Actual orders are, If transformation is required in order to not-die, do it.  If it's not, take the essence and leave the battlefield.  Keep at least 2 essence for myself, and if possible, divide the essence beyond that between the remaining scouts that didn't fight.  Then proceed in the direction of the migration, remaining in hiding as much as possible.

You and Kra transformed simultaneously, each taking a different path. You yourself didn't change much, remaining much like any other Carrion Bird. Kra though, was no longer a Carrion Bird, but a Cinder Vulture. Her feathers had turned charcoal black, and her talons had become much longer and more vicious.

You returned to your base, hoping to gather the remaining birds and fly toward the migration group.

Scouts Luck: [4]
Fortunately the remaining scouts returned in one piece, and warned you of the appearance of unknown horned humanoids with wings killing wyverns. They moved in groups and seemed extremely dangerous.

Without so much of a thought for the fallen Carrion Birds, you ordered the remaining birds to follow you. You flew close to the ground, attempting to avoid unwanted attention.

Luck: [4]
Travel: [4]
You managed to fly through the lush hills unnoticed, and eventually the landscape ahead changed. Several gorges were carved in the earth in a delta, with rivers coursed at their bottom that reached up to the nearby ocean.

Nearby Monsters:

Allies:
-Kra, Cinder Vulture
-3 Carrion Birds

Spoiler: Squacks Status (click to show/hide)

Terrence the Bone Baron - (ironsnake345)
Help Vel out of the swarm by thinning out the surrounding zombies, and take my arm back if I can render him safe and sworded. Try to ascertain the location of the necromancer!

The three of you worked together to clear a path in an attempt to group up. More corpses are rising up!

[Corpses on Artomal]
(Str 0 vs Con 0): [1,2,5,9] vs [10] (Rapier 2 Surrounded -2) (Badass Defender)
[Counterattack: Spectral Thrusts]
(Str 0 vs Con 0): [7]+1 (Rapier 2 Surrounded -2 Brilliant Defense 2 Multiattack -1) vs [5,6,7]
Critical: [10,8]+2
Damage: [6]+2=[8]

In a formidable display of skills and finesse, Artomal parried and dodged the clumsy corpses, and stabbed them back with a flurry of thrusts from his spectral rapier. His efforts alone have brought you back together!

[The Undead Swordsmen Trio: Clearing the path!]
(Str 1,1,0 vs Con 0): (3+2,12+2,6+2)+2 (Weapons 2 Camaraderie 2) vs (6,3,9,2) (Vel and Artomal attacks successful)
Critical: (10,9)+1
Damage: ([8,6]+2)x2=[20,16]

After another round, all but one corpse had been cleared. This tenacious animated undead had the nerve to dodge your attack and lunge at you!

[That one Animated Soldier's Counterattack]
(Str 0 vs Con 1): [2] vs [7]+4 (Rapier 2 Camaraderie 2)
-Well, let's just say you quickly smashed that corpse and sent it back to where it belongs.

With the way clear, you managed to locate the necromancer. Slightly ahead, in plain sight but barely visible amidst the fog. Suffice to say you three charged at the dastard.

[Necromancer: Unlife force manipulation]
(Pow 2 vs Res -1,0,1): [11] vs [6,5,9]
Outcome: [6] -Overshoot-

You suddenly felt a terrible pain, akin to having your blood vessels ripped out altogether from your body. Due to your undead bodies, the Necromancer had drained the unlife force from you. -8HP to the group

Something wrong must have happened, as absorbing your unlife force caused the necromancer to seem to lose its focus.

Nearby Monsters:
-Necromancer! [In a Daze - Euphoria]

Go'Von, the Strangler Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von
Explore the giant hole in the ground, stealthily.

[Exploring the Monster Pit, Stealthily]
[Moderate-Easy] 7: [8]
Outcome: [2] -Success-

You descended into the hole, taking advantage of your transparency to meld into the surroundings. You reached the bottom of the Monster Pit. This place felt like another world compared to the surface. A thick layer of deep green moss covered the ground, giant ferns and giant vines grew instead of trees.

The place is brimming with monsters. The place is savage, much more than any you have visited before. The monsters here always seem to be on the hunt, they never rest.

Nearby Beings:
-Quite many

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
Fly after Ambition towards Sky Temple and converse on the move. We have much topics to discuss, starting from currently vital and ending with mentally intriguing omes.

Ambition revealed itself to you, to seal your partnership. He was an ink black six-limbed being with a long, muscular tail. Its golden eyes glittered with great cunning and ambition. Before you could get a good grasp of his shape, his limbs morphed quickly until Ambition had turned into a winged humanoid. He smiled at you.

"I hope this form will make you feel at ease."

Astrosa remained silent during the trip toward the Sky Temple. The three of you soon came within sights of the structure...

Luck: [2]
Five creatures emerged from the clouds above, diving toward the three of you screaming "Ambition! Kill Ambition!". They were extremely thin winged creatures, they seemed like they could snap in two at any moment. They had a cone shaped head which deployed into eight vicious and razor sharp mandibles when opened. They had a pair of wings, along with a pair of arms ending in scythes. Their bodies ended with a spiked tail.

"Galtrezars. Vicious and loyal to old Gol. Don't get misled by their appearance, they are deceptively strong and cunning. Beware their scream too, it's actually a magic attack. If you use mind attacks, don't target the self mind, but their body's. They will keep attacking even when unconscious."

Nearby Monsters:
Ambition the Irregular [Stage 8] [Partnership]
> Source of a Field of Mind Manipulation

-5 Galtrezars [Stage 4] Hostile

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
An opponent's who's supposedly invicible, heh ? Naturally, there was no such thing as an invicible enemy, and Skee knew that. He quickly devised a battle plan. First, he would put down the Banera's tail on the ground. It would only slow him down, and would be useless against this kind of opponent. Then, he'd inject a small dose of [Bolstering Serum] into Shnapa's body, looking to increase his reaction speed. He'd also trigger [Fur Hardening], just in case. Then, he would make his host kite around the great leader, taking advantage of his smaller build to dodge and react to the much bigger opponent's attacks. Everytime he was at a safe distance to do so, Skee would then unleash a [Mind Crusher] against Napash. Rince and repeat until the Great Leader passes out.

[Bolstering Serum]
[Fur Hardening]

You directed your host's body to keep a safe distance from the Greater Leader who had a longer reach than him. Getting hit was not an option, and you started kitting around the imposing Napash.

[Kiting]
[Moderate-Easy] 8: [2]
Outcome: [1] -Critical Failure-
As you moved your host around Napash to look for an opening, your opponent moved first, much faster than you expected!

[Napash: Rock-Crusher Claw]
(Str 3 vs Con 1): [14] vs [6]+3 (Biobond, Bolstering Serum)
Critical: [10]+2
Damage: (10+4)x2=28 - 2 (Fur Hardening)

[Host Constitution Roll]
(Moderate-Hard) 12: [2]
Outcome: [2] -Critical Failure-

This blow carried the weight of a falling tree. You directed your host to quickly protect himself from the coming overhead strike with his two arms. They snapped like twigs, and so followed all his bones. Squashed like a bug. The massive damage reverberated into you too, leaving you in a terrible state. You don't remember much of what happened afterward, as everything went dark.

You were among Shnapa's pack, still in your host's body. They were tending to your host's wounds, though couldn't do much to help. Shnapa was in a critical condition, probably crippled for life, and was only still alive due to your parasitic influence.

Your banera tail was lying at your side.

Nearby Monsters:
-Napash the Rock, Makralian Greater Leader

-Nearly a thousand of Adult Makralians
-The 8 Greater Leaders
-The 39 Lesser Leaders

-The 24 last contestants

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)
"Thank you for your assistance. No time like the present to get started."

Gray heads for the nearest group that he needs to rescue, along with any who wish to join him to help.

Guided by the Pacified Spirits, you went to the rescue of other spirits...

Luck: [4]
They led you to a cave whose walls were filled with worn glyphs and other magic-related symbols. Half a dozen Mad Djinns came to welcome you.

Nearby Monsters:
-10 Pacified Greater Sand Spirits [Allies]
-6 Mad Djinns [Hostile]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:37:06 am by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: January 24, 2019, 04:20:17 pm »

move away from the strange lock and the wall, then attempt to trace the locking spell and psi-siphon the source!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 24, 2019, 04:26:14 pm »

Your "passive abilities". A trait is always active, and can't be "turned off". Of course you can derive skills from these traits.
[FF]Nature Spirit(Ice): Can disperse into an icy mist. POW/RES & INT/IND increases over time, particularly in Cold icy and/or misty areas.
Ice Ward: Halves Ice-elemental damage
Didn't mean to turn into a mist... Just to start gathering energy again.

Play some tricks and use Cold Mist to freeze the first sprite inside my form. Freeze it and take it's essence, so I can evolve then and there.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: January 24, 2019, 04:30:04 pm »

Oh, I thought the trait made you turn into icy mist when active. I didn't understand that these were two separate components, could you elaborate/correct what I misunderstood?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: January 24, 2019, 04:43:05 pm »

POW/RES & INT/IND increases over time, particularly in Cold icy and/or misty areas.

This bit is more a simple increase simply from being in a suitable environment. The Passive. The ability to turn to mist is a derived skill, and that form is how Cold Mist is applied as well.

So the longer I gather energy, the better. I had assumed, you were putting a limit on how much I could gather, since I'm currently only Stage 0 at the moment. If I were to be in a location where it wasn't Cold icy and/or misty, or in other words, not near a waterfall, a naturally misty area, or the ice/snow biomes, I wouldn't gain anything, and would in fact start losing what I had gathered at a very quick rate. It should never actually go down though, so long as I am in a good area for it.

To note, foggy and cloudy does not count, since I believe that falls under air and lightning spirits. Same thing if water or ice isn't nearby in mist or cold. So the top of a barren mountain of dirt does not count either.

[FF]Nature Spirit: Ice
I gain power in every mental and magical aspect, when I am in the right type of area for me. Honestly, the current area I'm in is ideal, since it's not just an open field of snow, but has the correct atmosphere as well.

Another thing is that I could sleep in my mist form, as it's as natural for me as a solid form. More so in some ways for my later stages. Might need a proper ice cave though.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 24, 2019, 05:05:39 pm »

Got it, will keep that in mind for the next turns!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 24, 2019, 05:09:01 pm »

"You may have not realized it yet, but a great change just happened in your body. I believe you're what they'd call a Hero now." Eximius pauses with a mirthful chuckle. "I've got pretty high expectations for you now, Prias."

Eximius looks over the village's people, studying their expressions. With their bond the way it is now, Prias would probably realize that a faint smile would've formed on his face... if he had one.

"Savor this feeling... It won't be the last, but it's certainly the first."

Aside from reminding Prias to show Veras the crystal later, Eximius lets him enjoy his victory and the celebrations that were sure to come.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: January 24, 2019, 05:15:51 pm »

(Transformation was required to avoid death, then?)

(Feel free to use the alternative descriptions I sent you through that PM if you'd prefer, Nak.  I'm fine with learning the details of the skills through experimentation.  I also left the character description blank because I don't know how the setting works, and thus don't know what a reasonable interpretation of a stage is.  Being unchanged is fine, though.  Though maybe a liiiitle bit annoyed if it means I'm going to be facing AoE attacks because I didn't say 'get bigger.')

Not much point in worrying about the dead.  Particularly when finding dead things is how you get your meals..

Are we following the route of the migration?  Can we see signs left by the others?  If so, lets just stop, rest, and find a meal before continuing on to where the others are.  If not, we'll probably need to stop and rest, but do some more scouting tomorrow.

In the meantime discuss the wyvern fight with the missing scouts, and encourage them to come up with ways to reduce casulties, such as rotating injured birds out of the fight when injured.  The specifics don't matter, but I'd like to encourage them to think about the situation before it happens.  Do tell them that we've killed a few wyverns, and should be safe to rejoin the others and increase our numbers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 09:48:43 pm by Devastator »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 24, 2019, 05:35:41 pm »

POW/RES & INT/IND increases over time, particularly in Cold icy and/or misty areas.

This bit is more a simple increase simply from being in a suitable environment. The Passive. The ability to turn to mist is a derived skill, and that form is how Cold Mist is applied as well.

So the longer I gather energy, the better. I had assumed, you were putting a limit on how much I could gather, since I'm currently only Stage 0 at the moment. If I were to be in a location where it wasn't Cold icy and/or misty, or in other words, not near a waterfall, a naturally misty area, or the ice/snow biomes, I wouldn't gain anything, and would in fact start losing what I had gathered at a very quick rate. It should never actually go down though, so long as I am in a good area for it.

To note, foggy and cloudy does not count, since I believe that falls under air and lightning spirits. Same thing if water or ice isn't nearby in mist or cold. So the top of a barren mountain of dirt does not count either.

I gain power in every mental and magical aspect, when I am in the right type of area for me. Honestly, the current area I'm in is ideal, since it's not just an open field of snow, but has the correct atmosphere as well.

Another thing is that I could sleep in my mist form, as it's as natural for me as a solid form. More so in some ways for my later stages. Might need a proper ice cave though.

I should elaborate how your trait will work in the future too. Starting now, you will gain a boost to Power and Resistance in the good environment, but will lose Power and Resistance if you somehow stumbles in a hot environment.

Thematically, it's strange to me to have Intelligence and Individuality increases for being in icy regions, so that part will be scrapped for now. After all, Nature Spirit seems more like a trait that allows you to draw magic power from ice/cold-related elemental energies.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: January 24, 2019, 06:02:53 pm »

An upgrade later on then.

I do represent the very soul of the concept of Ice, or at least that's the idea..

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: January 24, 2019, 06:04:22 pm »

((Oooffff, these rolls...))

Quickly inject Shnapa with a hefty dose of [Regenerative Serum] and rest, you both need it. Once he has recovered a little, attempt to use [Bioengineer] to further speed up the recovery process and mend some of the more serious internal injuries. With some luck, you should be able to keep this body. You may have lost a battle, but not the war. To you, this was only a minor setback in your quest for power. You would eventually rise to the top, no matter what.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 06:08:50 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 24, 2019, 07:16:40 pm »

Now's our chance! Quickly, while he is dazed!

Rush the necromancer!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:44:07 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 24, 2019, 10:48:39 pm »

Is that all one skill?  I mean, wouldn't it be one skill for mist form, and another for the power boost?  Or did you put several of your starting skills into it?

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: January 24, 2019, 10:55:53 pm »

Go'Von
Taking advantage of our transparency, start killing weak monsters, quietly if possible.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 99