Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75704 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Heroic Misadventures
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2018, 08:00:56 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

"It’s time for the legendary throw fencebot, and it’s time for you to spring off”

Throw my clamper arms at the fencer robot, hoping that it dislodges it’s grip and will so that it keeps tumbling in the tunnel mess

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2018, 01:58:46 pm »

Missing one wizard.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2018, 04:57:43 pm »

Thought I posted this:

Assist Threnody in returning to the inside of the train. COmplain about missed opportunities.

"You ruined my pun! It was about the weather!"

Also be surprised and disappointed that the transpacific tunnel is made of concrete rather than some transparent material.

"Awww. I bet the observation car is really boring."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2018, 12:49:04 pm »

"AND STAAAAAYYYY IN THE LOWWWWW ENDDDDD."

Kick fencerbot away and swing back into the car. Use the ghosts of those around me to guide me back!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[1] I'm...I'm sorry Doom.
(-100 HP) (Fencer bot 600/800hp)
Your high speed, blunt force trauma tour of the outside of the train continues.

"33% there, ladies and gentlemen! This will only take a few more moments..."

Hack another bot! But, like, in an entertaining way? Get one of the cameras to zoom in close and explain what I'm doing while I'm doing it, so the kids back home can learn how to hotwire combat bots! Very educational.

[11]
You explain what you're doing the entire time you hack the other bot, inserting various witty banter and quotable one liners. Its still not that interesting, but a bit more so now.
5 acclaim!

"It’s time for the legendary throw fencebot, and it’s time for you to spring off”

Throw my clamper arms at the fencer robot, hoping that it dislodges it’s grip and will so that it keeps tumbling in the tunnel mess
Problems with this action.
1. The robot is somewhere outside the train, being rolled between the train and the tunnel wall. You can't see them from here.
2.He's not holding onto Threnody. He doesn't even have hands that can grasp. Threnody tackled the robot and they both went out the wall and are being ground up against the tunnel wall.

Thought I posted this:

Assist Threnody in returning to the inside of the train. COmplain about missed opportunities.

"You ruined my pun! It was about the weather!"

Also be surprised and disappointed that the transpacific tunnel is made of concrete rather than some transparent material.

"Awww. I bet the observation car is really boring."

[6][6]
You sprint back out of the room, chasing Threnody as he grinds down the length of the train. You shoulder barge through the ring of boxer bots, activating the ones that haven't been hacked. You leave Apoptosis to deal with that crap while you dash into the next car and jam your hands through the train wall. You catch Threnody by the shoulders and yank him back into the train.

5 Acclaim!

The Boxer bots (I think there are 4-5 left unhacked, let me know for sure) turn to face Apoptosis and start bobbing and weaving, arms up in a boxer stance while their sawblade knuckles buzz with homicidal intent.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2018, 01:43:34 pm »

"I'll stay Pianissimo for a while, I think.
Forte is too loud."

Sing a quiet dirge to lure sailors from the shipwrecks around me to shield us from the boxerbots.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:08:08 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2018, 04:07:44 pm »

Apoptosis makes a deep, growling sound.
"Gee, thanks! Now I've gotta deal with these bastards in real time!"

There are only three boxer bots left.
Nature's Fist! Create an array of electric organs along the length of my arm and strike one of the bots, frying it's electronics.

Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2018, 09:29:10 am »

There do appear to be only three combative boxerbots left (unless our first sight of them was mistaken and there were more than six in the room). See spoiler for relevant quotes.

"You okay, Threnody? You're babbling nonsense. That train sure did a number on your brain, huh? Well, let's get back to the front."

Head back through to the carraige the fencer bot was in. Carefully sidle through the boxerbot room, trying not to disturb anyone.

Pardon me, fellas, just going through. Don't mind me. Just going forward to fight evil and bring justice. You know the drill. Er, never mind about drills. Nope. Haven't seen any drillbots or anything like that at all. I don't know what you're talking about. Eh heh heh heh."

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2018, 05:57:58 pm »

"Whelp it seems their nothing I can do to help here than, maybe those boxer robots need being destroyed”

Go to the train car with the boxer bots and Apoptosis, grab one of them and throw them against another boxer robot.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2018, 07:04:51 pm »

Holy shitballs. I really shouldn't be so tempted to make a sheet for this...

I will watch for now.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2018, 11:49:33 am »

Holy shitballs. I really shouldn't be so tempted to make a sheet for this...

I will watch for now.
I swear this game is one that has lots of people saying they'd like to play but not playing. Its very odd. Oh well

"I'll stay Pianissimo for a while, I think.
Forte is too loud."

Sing a quiet dirge to lure sailors from the shipwrecks around me to shield us from the boxerbots.

[2] That was a d12 too.
You sing a dirge but either you a little off key or there are no shipwrecks around here because no sailors come to your aid.

-2 acclaim.

Apoptosis makes a deep, growling sound.
"Gee, thanks! Now I've gotta deal with these bastards in real time!"

There are only three boxer bots left.
Nature's Fist! Create an array of electric organs along the length of my arm and strike one of the bots, frying it's electronics.

-10 Acclaim
[3]
You spin your right arm around and it flows outward like a whip, transforming into a half dozen long, electrical eels. You slam them into one of the bots and they wrap around it before discharging a burst of electricity.  It doesn't disable the bot but it does seem to injure it and maybe render it less capable. [boxer bot 1 400/600]

There do appear to be only three combative boxerbots left (unless our first sight of them was mistaken and there were more than six in the room). See spoiler for relevant quotes.

"You okay, Threnody? You're babbling nonsense. That train sure did a number on your brain, huh? Well, let's get back to the front."

Head back through to the carraige the fencer bot was in. Carefully sidle through the boxerbot room, trying not to disturb anyone.

Pardon me, fellas, just going through. Don't mind me. Just going forward to fight evil and bring justice. You know the drill. Er, never mind about drills. Nope. Haven't seen any drillbots or anything like that at all. I don't know what you're talking about. Eh heh heh heh."

[3]
You attempt to slip into the boxer bot room and then out again without being noticed. You get about 4 steps in before a boxer bot turns to look at you and you have to dive back into the previous room to prevent yourself from being seen.

"Alright, well that direction seems a bit...dangerous"

"Whelp it seems their nothing I can do to help here than, maybe those boxer robots need being destroyed”

Go to the train car with the boxer bots and Apoptosis, grab one of them and throw them against another boxer robot.
[6]
You run back into the boxer bot room and grab the first boxer bot you see that isn't already under attack from Apoptosis. You wrap one hand around its neck and then grab its lower back before lifting the entire bot above your head. You hold it there a moment before turning to the other boxer and hurling your captive directly into it. They both crunch together like cars colliding and go flying into the far wall [boxer bots 2-3: 100/600 HP]

Boxer bot 1 is stunned for this turn.

Boxer bots 2-3, though damaged, untangle themselves and move back in. Bot 2 attacks Apoptosis[3] with a slicing uppercut. Apoptosis dodges back but still catches part of the blow and four gashes are cut up along the length of his chest [-150 hp]. Bot 3 attacks Tachanka [6], who manages to dodge but in the process shoulder barges Apoptosis back into the train car's rear wall, half embedding him there. Luckily his unique biology makes him immune to damage from the attack, but it does stun him. His electric eel arm melts back into a normal limb.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2018, 05:36:06 pm »

"Ah, that stings... Where was I?"

Dropkick Boxer bot 2 into Boxer bot 3, destroying them both!

Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2018, 03:32:24 am »

I swear this game is one that has lots of people saying they'd like to play but not playing. Its very odd. Oh well
I really do wanna but at the same time I also have a bunch of reasons I’ve superglued to my face that very clearly state why I can’t indulge myself by diving into every game I’d like to.
That being said I have some ideas circulating in my head, so I may end up making a sheet within a week.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2018, 08:47:05 am »

"Dangerous? Danger is my middle name! Hero Adangertohimselfandeveryonearoundhim Protagonist, Junior does not shie away from the siren call of combat!"

Rush in, as expected of Hero A. Protagonist, and grab one or more bots. Then, put them through the train wall into the tunnel outside

"If I can bring my fellow Luchador! in from the cold, I can put you out into it!"

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2018, 05:18:32 pm »

"Its time for you to not get a-head of yourself little robot”

Headsmash one of the robots into the ground, fatally destroying it

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2018, 06:07:51 pm »

"This situation is off-key."

Burst in to a vigorous song and call down ghostly retribution on the boxerbots! Davy Jones himself perhaps?

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 45