Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77970 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2018, 02:57:24 pm »

"You are infuriating, persistent, and murderous."

The man will need to solidify in order to bandage himself, right? If he does so, freeze him. If he doesn't, freeze him anyway. Mycroft needs to buy time for Cobra to arrive.

If the blasted man is successfully frozen in human form, Mycroft's mercenaries will take some of his money(in coin form) and shove it down Brewer's open mouth into his frozen throat. Then they'll duct-tape his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears shut.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2018, 07:00:20 pm »

(Sorry for the wait! A new turn is coming soon tomorrow.)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2018, 08:32:00 pm »

((Still can't get over how the Doomslayer didn't even make it to the four last standing))

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2018, 11:29:30 pm »

((Still can't get over how the Doomslayer didn't even make it to the four last standing))
((I should've attacked Agent 47 from the start))
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 10, 2018, 11:49:01 pm »

((I should've attacked Agent 47 from the start))
((I know right.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2018, 06:48:32 am »

((I'm just surprising myself over and over. I hardly expected to be in the final five, or to get the first kill, since I started with such a minor ability and everything else I had was completely mundane until I got a Stand))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2018, 08:43:20 am »

Chapter I: The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part XII: Striking Twelves
Goddard College Campus, Seattle, Washington
Evening, Clearing Up, 8/23/2020

Realizing that perhaps ground level isn't the best place to stand when it comes to looking for people basically spread out through the heart of Washington State, 47 looks around for a high place that can give him a good vantage point on Wiki-Warriors and their respective, equally colorful allies. [Perception: 4] The only high place he can track is the rooftop of the very hospital he was just in. So, he treks, traveling up there in an elevator until he makes it his destination. [Perception: 6] While the distance is great, Agent 47 does notice something going on back at the school. He hears gunfire, and sees a pitch black chopper hovering in a suburban area close by. Odds are good one or two Warriors are there.

Most people, upon seeing some random dude come into being out of a cloud, holding bandages and shouting "Clean cloth! I’m saved!" while standing over a stretcher bound cripple, would think they took LSD. But yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happened. Lucky guess. [Medical: 10] Brewer not only heals his wounds completely, stopping the blood flow, but he also does it quickly enough that his attention is back on Mycroft, allowing him to react much quicker. [+2 to next Conflict Roll]

A battle rages on over the rooftop of the school, as gunfire rings out and Sonic Screwdrivers...er, sonic, I guess? Frances and Lorillard stack up, guns drawn as Frances calls out "If the King comes up here, and I'm guessing he will, it may be best if I deal with him alone. I don't do as well if there are others in the fight. Alternatively, if any of you can actually see his Stand, maybe it'll be better to have more guns trained on him at once.". She and Lorillard survey the situation, only for the Fifth Doctor to act first. "Please allow us to disable their weapons first before you engage in a gunfight.", he says calmly, before he and Four use their Sonic Screwdrivers on the three Rwandans. [5+2+2] The Sonics suddenly deactivate the guns as the slides lock up and their magazines fall out. Three cops, one for each, suddenly bum-rush them [Strength: 7], knocking them down and cuffing each one. Lorillard simply says "That...works, too?" as Romana II and Romana III stack up by the door, waiting for The King.

Thanks to Brewer turning human in an attempt to bandage himself, Mycroft sees an opening. He sneers up to the vagrant and says "You are infuriating, persistent, and murderous." before suddenly going for his camera with his hand. [2+1 v 7+2] Brewer lunges for it, too, knocking off the bed and onto the very street itself. It doesn't damage any further, but it's left behind as the medical bed keeps rolling from sheer momentum. Luckily for Mycroft, though, his allies are striking out. Firstly, Cobra enters view, sprinting up at the street and pushing aside people. He sees the bed rolling, and follows it on the sidewalk, waiting for the right time...

And secondly, both Romanas look into the corridor, wielding the Desert Eagle and Ithaca, as footsteps trail up. [3 v 7] Thanks to their Time Lord perception, Romana III (the one with the Deagle) dodges just in time as a pink fist suddenly rocks out of the shadows towards her. The King suddenly lunges forth, sword in hand and snarling from the miss, [9 v 6] and cuts into Romana II's stomach. It's a shallow cut, non-lethal as of yet, but it still sends pain through her body as she rears back. Romana III responds [8 v 8] by firing the Deagle, which Killer Queen intercepts, knocking her gun hand up just before she pulls the trigger.

[One Turn] Tanks, Planes, and Infantry of both Canada and the US suddenly march in on Washington's borders, with news coverage all over the realistic, internal simulation of the world.

BSN:
(Question, is the King worth an article now?)

Yes! I'll, uh, grant him that.

Anyway, sorry for all the delays! Some things came up. I'm here now, though! Enjoy the turn!

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2018, 08:56:10 am »

((Fun, really want to see how the battle is going to be when the military comes))
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2018, 08:58:17 am »

((I'm more shocked that no one tried to kill me while I was regenerating.))

"Everyone open fire! Try to incapacipate him if at all possible."

The Doctors shall... stand back and direct the fire and try to distract Killer Queen without endangering themselves.
Romana II shall try to distract Killer Queen by shooting her, while Romana III tries to shoot the King.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:45:10 am by Hotfire90 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2018, 09:39:43 am »

The Doctors shall... stand back and direct the fire, telling some of the cops where to shoot in order to hit the stand.
Romana II shall try to distract Killer Queen by shooting her, while Romana III tries to shoot the King.

Only those who can perceive Stands can hit Stands. Which is a bit of a house-rule, since the original rule was "Only Stand-Users can hit Stands" but not everyone is a user this chapter I mean, what?

Hotfire90

« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2018, 09:44:01 am »

The Doctors shall... stand back and direct the fire, telling some of the cops where to shoot in order to hit the stand.

Only those who can perceive Stands can hit Stands. Which is a bit of a house-rule, since the original rule was "Only Stand-Users can hit Stands" but not everyone is a user this chapter I mean, what?
Well damn, I guess the King gets to meet the full force of... the force.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2018, 10:03:21 am »

"...ah. How about some more money?"

Bribe Brewer again to not cause me or my property any harm. If the military arrives this turn and they're in range, bribe them too. Automatic success for NPCs!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2018, 10:50:51 am »

Proper Stand v Stand combat with King Crimson against Killer Queen, assist in providing distraction by firing on Killer Queen where possible. Lorillard, I guess just do what he can to keep the King himself occupied

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2018, 10:54:43 am »

((Oh boy, now things are gonna get spicy))

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2018, 11:29:33 am »

"...ah. How about some more money?"

Bribe Brewer again to not cause me or my property any harm. If the military arrives this turn and they're in range, bribe them too. Automatic success for NPCs!
”eh. Seems like I have enough. “
Use Mycroft as a blanket. Or human shield. Probably the latter. Shoot soldiers from under him.
Also, how many times has Mycroft bribed me?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 63