Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78172 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #405 on: March 09, 2019, 11:22:21 pm »

Raise hands and begin convincing the Police to let me Join them to find the other Wiki warriors.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 10, 2019, 12:08:17 pm »

More rumor/fearmongering! I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but it should be entertaining.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 10, 2019, 01:18:02 pm »

>Since I'm fucked via bleedout either way, stab myself with my stone sword to deny others a kill, and loudly yell "I'LL EVENTUALLY INDIVIDUALLY HARVEST ALL OF YOUR TEETH AND REPLACE THEM WITH RAISINS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!".

Why let others kill you when you're bleeding out when you can commit die to deny them the kill?
it's over

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 12, 2019, 01:38:19 am »

Well then, this was certainly something. Not only is this place completely oppressed, but there seems to be a mob of zealots who see me as some kind of heretic...Maybe it was because of Cirno, or because of my cloths...Either way, I said "My friend, would you be so kind as to make a wall of ice real quick before we continue on our way if you could do so quickly? I believe it would be helpful in ensuring no further incidents happen on our trip." If she could do such a thing quickly, we'd have continued on her way. Otherwise, I might have had to engage in theological combat...Perhaps I could've convinced his followers to my side at the very least if I had to do such a thing instead of continuing on my way...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 14, 2019, 07:15:36 am »

The Rich Man's Fortune
Deathmatch
Part IV: Wanted
Almelo, Twente, Eastern Netherlands in the Holmsian Empire
Nighttime, Overcast, 11/13/2020

Ignoring the warnings from the officer, Kim stares down at Zakk Wylde with hatred and contempt after what he did to kill Park. [Grapple: 3 v 1-2] With ease, Danny, Yoon, and Son put their feet on Zakk to hold him down, leaving him utterly powerless even as the police scream at them to stop or face the consequences. With his free hand, however, Zakk attempts to stab himself with his stone sword, screaming "I'LL EVENTUALLY INDIVIDUALLY HARVEST ALL OF YOUR TEETH AND REPLACE THEM WITH RAISINS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!" before driving the sword down [2-2] and missing him completely, stabbing it into the ground and allowing Danny Ahn to take it for himself. Kim shrugs, before raking the sword across Zakk's throat, blood spurting out as the rockstar quickly and painfully succumbs to his wounds.
KPop defeated Rock n' Roll! Kim gets:
https://www.khwiki.com/Clarity: +Clarity

From glitchy looking purple code emerges the large axe known as Clarity, which Son takes as his own.

Getting back out of the fortress that is the capital after receiving his Stand, Bobby Jefferson and Niko hop back into their sports car, and drive off back towards where they started in that dark alleyway. However, before actually getting there, Niko stops him and points to a priest walking down the street with what appears to be a blue fairy. "He's about to box himself in," Niko responds. "Just let him do it. Makes my job a lot easier."

With a mocking and wry smile, Edgar looks up to the chopper with disdain, but seemingly complies. He holds out his hand, transforming his Webley into a flare gun which they don't seem to notice. He gestures to the ship's flag and nods, while also beginning to bend down. Before actually getting on his knees, Edgar suddenly fires a flare at the chopper [9+2 (Bright Light in Dark Night) v 6], which successfully blinds them as the helicopter hovers left and right, trying to get it's bearings back. He swings his sword, sending out another cannon fire at the Elridge's weapons. [2 v 8] [2 v 6] But both the cannons and the 50. cals all miss. "WHY ARE YOU ALL INEPT?!" he screams out, before rolling his eyes and heading down. He turns Muskets into anti-air Javelin launchers, passing them out at a time to free crewmen. [7 v 8-2 (Blinded)] [6 v 5-2] They fire two volleys, slamming into the chopper. It doesn't do serious damage on it's own [Control: 10] and in fact, it seems to recenter their focus as they suddenly retaliate! [1 v 1] Unfortunately for them, they retaliate too soon and fire their miniguns into the ocean. Meanwhile, while all this is happening, the Capella fires it's own cannons. [3 v 5] Only to then miss. Transforming the flare gun back into a Webley, Edgar screams at them to fix the hole before telling them to resume boarding attempts [Plan: 2], but it seems the crew is watching the helicopter first on the priority.

Honda Honzo's first response to the cops trying to arrest him is to mutter a quick prayer to YHVH, begging the God of Order for an answer. Luckily, he feels a warmth in his chest. This Pavlovian signal to act on the whims of those wishing to spread chaos. [1 v 5] And with that, he points to the cops, the mob charging forward only for the trained policemen to begin battering them with batons and pistol whipping. Father Brigmore fires his gun, as does Honda himself [5 v 8] [7 v 2] Brigmore misses, the bullet hitting the hood of a police car. Honda's, however, hits dead on, shooting an officer in the chest, leaving him to drop his sidearm, the Walther P99. A woman picks it up and fires [8 v 9], almost striking a cop as he dives down to prevent a very swift headshot. As a cap off, Honda uses a Persona, shouting "HEQET!" [4 v 5] A burst of lightning comes down, missing the cops, but leaving a terrifying spark.

Once up on the roof, Gary Richardson begins carving out a masterpiece amount of equipment and soldiers to do his bidding. [9+2] He carves out a helmet (+2 Defense on the head until damaged], a bulletproof vest (+2 Defense on the chest and back until damaged), and an LMG known as the Rheinmetall MG 3, which he shoulders to keep working. All three of them are made from their respective metals, plastics, kevlar, what have you, but with a stony-grey color and texture. [9+2] He then perfectly creates life, creating three LMG wielding human beings with stone-grey skin. To differentiate, they all wield the same gun, the American made M60, but have different animal heads. "Ursa" has the head of a bear, "Canis" has the head of a dog, and "Avem" has the head of a bird. [8+2] Rounding off the group is another human, this time wielding the RPG-7. This man, "Felis", has the head of a cat, but the same grey skin as the rest.

Huffing and panting at the sudden action, Ramon rolls his eyes and mutters "Goddamn-" before rising up. The deer are waiting for him as they let out a low croon. Ramon pulls out his favorite combo-weapon, the simple Reaper scythe-katana, and gives the "Come on!" gesture to them. [1 v 8] [10 v 2] [4 v 4] [9 v 5] He gets right to work, slashing into one deer and wounding it, spilling boring old crimson blood onto the store as it lets out this depressing sounding wail and collapses onto it's side. He moves the Reaper towards another, which backs off, before swiping at a third and missing it badly enough to stumble, allowing it to attack. [3 v 1] It charges forward, and manages to spear into his right arm, holding the Reaper. Luckily, it's not enough damage to drop the thing, and so he pushes the deer out of his body, and slams the scythe's blade into the fourth deer's skull, killing it instantly. But that's not all. He flings it overhead, knocking out a light which falls [9 v 5] onto the deer that drew his blood, slamming into it. He hears ribs cracking as it also begins wailing. The deer he stabbed collapses behind him, and he begins dragging the carcass around on the blade.

Sarah Caine holds her hands up high, speedily saying [Convincing: 8] "WAIT, DON'T SHOOT! I CAN HELP YOU KILL WIKI-WARRIORS!" The lead cop with the megaphone looks to his comrades, and nods, the rest of them putting down their aim. "Okay, okay. All I need is to join you. I heard the alert, 'kay? I know what needs to be done." The lead cop agrees, walks over, and then cuffs her anyway, Reginald also being quickly cuffed as soon as he stands up. "We're still taking you to the station for disturbing the peace," he bluntly says, "we'll unlock them while we park. Now get in the car!"

On top of the cafe, Super-Sloth snickers like a troll pulling his best masterpiece. [Journalism: 8+2] He creates more and more events, and it suddenly blows up. The alert spooks everyone in the Empire not under curfew (like government and municipal workers), and it seems to be leading to a small panic. People outside the Empire (such as America, the parts of the UK not under Holmsian control or influence, like all of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Australia, Canada, etc) are beginning to either post very serious pleas to cut the Empire down, or get the trademark #SherlockIsCooler trending. All in all, this seems to have inspired a frenzy. It may not immediately cause the army to show up, but it's definitely lead an impact.

Sighing under his breath, Emanuel looks back at the direction he came from with saddened eyes. This place is a dystopia, plain and simple. Cold, totalitarian, oppressive. And to make matters worse, he has been branded a heretic by the local church. He looks at Cirno, clearly still looking for a fight, and holds his hand up to stop her. "My friend, would you be so kind as to make a wall of ice real quick before we continue on our way if you could do so quickly? I believe it would be helpful in ensuring no further incidents happen on our trip." Cirno gives a thumbs up and gets to work [Ice Wall: 7] She actually manages to get a decent one going, blocking all but a single sidewalk. "Alright, boss man!" she replies, "it's do-wha?" She looks behind Emanuel, who follows her line of sight to see a yellow sports car parked right behind them, the engine still running.

The one still fight-ready deer charges at Ramon, seeming to roar as it goes forward antlers-first. [2 v 9] Ramon then prompts walks to the left, leaving the deer to harmlessly, though still unwillingly, smack it's antlers into a shelf, knocking over some power drills.

The police in two areas attack. Firstly, in the street, [5 v 5] one of them fires a shotgun into the crowd, missing when the racking of the pump sends them scattering. Meanwhile, the cops open fire on G.o.d, [9 v 2] striking Yoon twice in the chest with 9mm rounds and sending him falling to the ground. Not dead, but very much wounded.

BSN: Eventful, huh?  :D

Not much to say. 0cra, you wanna waitlist or dispute, go right ahead.

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Detoxicated (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KitRougard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 14, 2019, 08:44:26 am »

"Okay men stay with me we'll be moving out shortly."
Carve up some spare ammo for all the weapons held by the members of my group, some grenades for the group, and a assault rifle and ammo for Felis, then once that's finished we'll all move back to the street if there aren't and wiki-warriors close by.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 14, 2019, 09:50:00 am »

Use Pixie to heal my wounded flock, then shoot at the Chaos idiots while insulting their edgy style of life. Also, use Megdhai to BURN THE HERETICS!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:53:28 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 14, 2019, 10:31:42 am »

Find the largest gathering of people in the area
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2019, 12:12:55 pm »

Position myself in the Police Car where getting Hit is unlikely

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 14, 2019, 12:41:51 pm »

Alringt, one left. In my most threatening, feral voice, growl at the last deer "Join me or DIE." If it shows no agression, good! Pet it, and sit down for a moment. If it still insists on attack, dislodge Reaper from the dead one and IMPALE THIS FOOL.
Either way, once that last one's dealt with, it's time to get CRAFTY!
Duct tape my Leaf Rake and a Car Battery together to create the Electric Rake!
Drench the MMA Gloves in Motor Oil and light them ablaze to create the Flaming Gloves!
And thus equipped, look to the shopkeeper and say, simply, "Listen, pal, I'm probably the only one of the Wiki-Warriors who doesn't plan on burning this fine country to the ground. If you care to join me, I've got these Flaming Gloves for you, or I could probably whip up a new weapon out of some oddball stuff around here. What do you say?"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:10:27 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 14, 2019, 02:48:32 pm »

Are they all dead? I think they're all dead. If so, it's time to get CRAFTY!
Duct tape my Leaf Rake and a Car Battery together to create the Electric Rake!
Drench the MMA Gloves in Motor Oil and light them ablaze to create the Flaming Gloves!
And thus equipped, look to the shopkeeper and say, simply, "Listen, pal, I'm the only one of the Wiki-Warriors who doesn't plan on burning this fine country to the ground. If you care to join me, I've got these Flaming Gloves for you, or I could probably whip up a new weapon out of some oddball stuff around here. What do you say?"

They are not all dead.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 14, 2019, 04:20:49 pm »

Summon the ghosts of my ancestors to attack, and more importantly distract, the cops while my Kpop group picks up Yoon and gets the fuck outta there.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 14, 2019, 05:05:27 pm »

Edits made, since I've shown my combat prowess, I *might?* intimidate the last deer to my side.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 14, 2019, 05:43:03 pm »

Edgar sighs inwardly to himself, while putting an encouraging edge to his voice.

ALMOST, ALMOST! MAINTAIN FIRE ON THE CHOPPER, MEN! THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THEY DECIDED TO ATTACK EDGAR MASTERS AND HIS CREW!

While they do that, use Revisionist to alter the furthest... whatever it is now, cannon or otherwise, into an AA gun, and man it myself. Take a moment to center the helicopter in my sights and fire!

If the helicopter is down, tell the crew to maintain fire on the Eldridge’s weapons, and continue our approach.

... then deal with the hole in the ship. Find some detritus to change into various bits of metal and welding equipment (with safety goggles!) as well as a nice pump and a long enough hose to pump the seawater out the ship.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 15, 2019, 07:51:13 am »

((Update: May be a few days before any kind of turn. I am sick right now, bad cold.))
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 63