Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]  (Read 43415 times)

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 6: Noodles]
« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2018, 12:16:01 am »

Anna would look up towards the hole she'd fallen in from, shouting up. "My vote goes towards checking out the Wellwater Cave, since I'm already down here! If you want to check out the Tomb, I'm pretty efficient at clearing out undead, but either way, if you want to go somewhere else, I need someone to toss me a rope first!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2018, 12:27:28 am »

"Would a long metal noodle work? Seems to be the only thing I'm good at."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 13, 2018, 01:16:21 am »

"I think the Wellspring Cave would be good! Think of all the bladders, sacs, and other assorted organs we could gather! Think of the secretions! And the plants! I could make potions for everyone! And maybe we could grow the plants up here somewhere!" Ventaro shots excitedly to cast his vote

See if I can find some jackal bits to feed to my new whip/pet. Use my seduction to help so maybe it will be less hostile to me. Even if the venom doesn't matter, it's still too kinky for such an early stage in the relationship. I'm also willing to use all my Brawling on this if keeping the cobra from escaping is necessary.

See if I can find a large amount (1 Herbalism) of some sort of herb around the battlefield (1 Herbalism) that is safe to handle (1 Herbalism), easy to refine (1 Alchemy), and has potent (2 Alchemy) regenerative (1 Alchemy) and durability/defense-enhancing (1 Alchemy) properties. Hopefully I can find something to refine into my flask before we go on a mission and I actually need it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:17:57 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 13, 2018, 05:08:19 am »

Use ninjaturgy to disguise myself as VonNost so I can go on missions!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 13, 2018, 06:55:58 am »

Use ninjaturgy to disguise myself as VonNost so I can go on missions!
VonNost is a giant jackal thing. Very conspicuous, especially when there are two of them.

I expect this will go swimmingly.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2018, 07:00:10 am »

Alternatively it could make people think the doc looks like him, and the doc is just a monster.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2018, 08:41:56 am »

I approve of an expedition to the Wellsprng Cave. Just give me a moment...

Check if my skeleton is able to walk with or without a limp, and if that carries over to when I try to walk.

Do some crystalgun practice with leaves on trees, to make sure that my skeleton and I are clear on how to use it. (I'm expecting a trickshot bonus due to the fact that I'm shooting individual leaves off the trees.)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2018, 11:52:21 am »

Ask VonNost if I can join The New Flesh and help him do, like, newfleshy things?
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2018, 03:08:53 pm »

Why is it not dead yet? Pray to the Idol of Dagon for strenght to consume and feast on the crow.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 14, 2018, 11:05:03 am »

Oh yeah? Two us can play the energy absorbing game. Rub my little squeeze ball against the ragged shadow, hopefully absorbing its energy instead.

If that doesn't work at all, hit him with a "Angry Squirrel Demolishes Peanut Shell". Focus CHi magic into my hands and use them to grab and rip apart the tentacle.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2018, 11:43:58 am »

((This is just a random thought, but I wonder if VonNost may develop an attraction to teenagers/adults in long shorts to karmically mirror Faith's obsession with kids and short pants.))
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:59:34 pm by Beirus »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2018, 05:36:09 pm »

Ask VonNost if I can join The New Flesh and help him do, like, newfleshy things?

I'm fine with it but I don't know how Irony is handling this since he did this jackal thing to thin the numbers. Ask him.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2018, 06:11:02 pm »

I'm fine with it but I don't know how Irony is handling this since he did this jackal thing to thin the numbers. Ask him.
So long as the total number of players on mission remains reasonable (~6-8, probably?) I'm fine with active folks taking on additional members.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2018, 06:44:47 pm »

So long as the total number of players on mission remains reasonable (~6-8, probably?) I'm fine with active folks taking on additional members.
((So we can house-hop now if there are free slots?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2018, 10:18:35 pm »

((So we can house-hop now if there are free slots?))
((Yes, though you don't need to in order to accompany them. Obviously you need their permission in either case.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26