Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 78657 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10)
« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2018, 06:18:20 pm »

Test safe landing of the rocket in a remote part in the area
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2018, 06:42:27 pm »

begin researching well known nano-robotisists that might be working to that goal, and attempt to locate them. Also, continue refining my psi-conditioning technique, I want EVERYONE to be capable of using psychic powers, and I won’t stop until I have achieved success in granting humanity a new tool!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 06:44:05 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2018, 06:42:46 pm »

"The world is truly a strange place nowadays.  If you're going to deal with this brave new world, you're going to need to improve. If you'd like, I'll be able to allow you to improve one aspect of yourself, at your choosing. If your neural stability holds, we can proceed from there."

Allow Bastet the choice between improving its data processing capability or its emotional empathic processing. Make upgrades to the AI software to remove any possibility of malignant bugs and errors affecting the integrity of Bastet as an AI.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2018, 07:26:44 pm »

Use the money the FBI gave me to hire assistants there are more than 800 Pokemon so I will need help to create them all.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2018, 10:10:20 pm »

Try to finish them with violet ominious blobs of eldritch energy

Nihilakh Am Re Hazoret S,P*Hnglui

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 12, 2018, 11:33:42 pm »

"Time to start setting up again."

Set up just like the last time: find an abandoned building with a basement(preferably a deep one), NOT a warehouse(unless there is no other choice will spend the entire turn to find this if necessary)(all scouting is to be done in as auspicious way as possible). Then secure the entrance to the part of the basement that is closest to City Hall(or equivalent).

I will always stay 1 step ahead of the FBI.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2018, 06:59:02 am »

"Bob must have an RV for Bob's plan."
Bob will buy the RV even if Bob must sell Bob's car in order to afford it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2018, 08:28:11 am »

but the subspace communicator, replication ability, and nano-virus have not been added yet.

Finish up the Butterflybot.

Queens produce more Queens. Set this as standard for now.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2018, 08:34:02 am »

Repair the voice part of the comms magic, at least; visual part, too, if possible in a timely fashion, but the voice part is more important. Once it's repaired (assuming it is), contact the people that had been determined to be worth contacting. In a group call, because that's more effective for my purposes.

And make some more batteries. It's always useful to have batteries.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2018, 10:05:59 am »

Repair the voice part of the comms magic, at least; visual part, too, if possible in a timely fashion, but the voice part is more important. Once it's repaired (assuming it is), contact the people that had been determined to be worth contacting. In a group call, because that's more effective for my purposes.

And those people are who? All three people you saw with the scrying pentacle?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2018, 11:08:56 am »

So an Arcanist, a Psychic, a Hyperdrive engineer and a Programmer walk into a bar...
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 13, 2018, 12:42:04 pm »

And those people are who? All three people you saw with the scrying pentacle?
Correct.

So an Arcanist, a Psychic, a Hyperdrive engineer and a Programmer walk into a bar...
Arcanoligist. I'm studying magic, not just doing it. :P
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2018, 01:29:21 pm »

I didn't make an Hyperdrive
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2018, 01:49:19 pm »

Que shadowboi getting mercury poisoning for not posting his turn. You know,the good stuff,insanity,organ failure,brain damage,pupils going different sizes etc.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 02:43:45 pm by magmaholic »
I am a Goober.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2018, 01:49:54 pm »

I didn't make an Hyperdrive
You’re trying to though.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42