Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 78676 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10)
« Reply #375 on: October 29, 2018, 10:08:57 pm »

Nice. Try and input Bastet's data and make large, macro-predictions regarding behaviour and interaction with the rest of the world.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 29, 2018, 10:24:21 pm »

Erm, ok.

Recharge, I guess, with a battery. And charge a bunch of batteries if they're not already charged.
Clean up the f***ing doc.
Subtly check what the hell is going on out there.
Continue investigating rumors of other magic.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 30, 2018, 01:01:30 am »

Well, this was in time, this is the rocket fuel,bI recomend giving it to someone for testing, I have the formula if they want it later, it came here by magic, yes it's the weirdest thing I heard today too, and the rockets have some preprogramming in them, some to make sure it doesn't hit any populated area (Lie), but I understand your concern, I'll hire a professional to do it in the future
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 30, 2018, 02:55:53 am »

"Begone crows you annoy Bob!"
Bob will get into the RV without the crows and make more of the chemical that allows animals to talk, then Bob will give some of it to a dog, and see if it can talk afterwords.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 30, 2018, 05:52:11 am »

Thank Dr Adderson for his help.

Professor Samuel Oak will continue with the Ekans.

Assistant 1 is authorized to try it's idea.

Assistant 2 will go back to study birds.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 30, 2018, 06:33:02 am »

Haggle the deal, and make sure my name is known as the creator of this invention later on. Then head back to the Lab, and make sure the kill switch is actually linked to the firewall and all the nanobots I made before.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 30, 2018, 10:25:45 am »

The time has cometh for summoning mummified dark priests and soldiers out of your realm, my lord ?

Try to open gate to dark pharaoh realm to start releasing army of eldritch spooky undead 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 01:35:11 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 30, 2018, 10:35:31 am »

sprinkled, i’m calling you out. You used OOC knowledge to make your action. That is NOT OKAY. I request that you change your action to something less meta-gamey.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 30, 2018, 11:51:10 am »

I consider this pretty biased, since two developments into speedsters were made and no rolls on distraction or pretty much fucking anything, it’s just “hey I get to tell my story without any bs modifiers with the SWAT team being provided +90.” It’s like you don’t even understand the purpose of being a speedster is!

You were not facing a SWAT team, or even several teams. You were facing two platoons of Army National Guard with armored and psychic support. What bonuses do you think the tiger-lizards should have gotten?

Its hard to tell without being able to see the rolls for that, which I cant. that said, This seems like a typical SWAT siege minus the part with tank shells.
also, they probably read the plan you were making right out of your mind, and had a ambush ready before you completed it. My fault on that.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

First off I tell the clones I am impressed with how they got the truck down here. Second can I ever get the mind duplicator to be just that a duplicator and not a broadcaster, at least it is not actually working. Third it is time for some planing:
have another squad of 5 clones set up a guard position in the room at the end of the westward branch. Than only 2 tunnelers tunnel up and if they are in the wide open quickly close off the last room, if they are in cover have the 7 clones there secure that end. Have 1 clone run the cloning vat. Continue to design a mind duplicator NOT BUILDING it just DESIGN it. Ask the hobo if he would like to work for me.

In case you forgot, you literally kidnapped the hobo.

Our world has advanced in technology , pharaoh. Now discovering gathering of army  is quite easy via planes, satellites and many new inventions.
I would suggest to unite our eldritch might and conjure horror dome spell on the pyramid and some area around to cause outsiders not bearing favour   of Nyarlothotep and  daring to see pyramid to suffer eldritch curse attracting to them hounds of tindaloo, elder things and worse astral horrors lurking among the stars ...
This should ensure, that infidels seeing the pyramid would be eaten by horrors and will not have time to scream.

Then we can call upon immortalized soldiers of yours?

Yeah, I'll be frank, this does sound a bit meta-gamey. Why exactly would the mind of John West jump straight to "horror dome"?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 06, 2018, 11:40:27 am »

So is this going to update?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 07, 2018, 05:32:11 am »

I hope it updates, I like this game.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 07, 2018, 05:34:22 pm »

It is probably going to update when he gets clarification or something.
I am a Goober.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 08, 2018, 11:52:16 pm »

If its related to horror dome thing, I rewrote action long ago

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2018, 11:51:29 pm »

Alright, here's what happened. Two weeks ago, I wasn't in the best of moods. So when Shadowclaw started criticizing me, I didn't take it well.

But then a few days ago, my mood improved. I decided that I shouldn't leave this game to die.

Scientist Roll to Dodge will return soon. Until then, have a discord.

https://discord.gg/UmMhHzg
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 11, 2018, 12:31:21 am »

:)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42