Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 399

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 486282 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1500 on: March 10, 2020, 02:32:21 am »

If we're going to talk about wereconcepts we should also talk about wereitems, which cause you to turn into a random item every full moon.

And if you get a werehelmet infestation in your fortress you can create your very own version of the TV show Lidsville.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: March 10, 2020, 04:26:51 am »

How about wereliquids

Wereliquids turn into a walking 7/7 infinitely refilling tile of water/magma

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: March 10, 2020, 05:01:23 am »

If we're going to talk about wereconcepts we should also talk about wereitems, which cause you to turn into a random item every full moon.

And if you get a werehelmet infestation in your fortress you can create your very own version of the TV show Lidsville.
These wereitems will have a proc gen list of effects that can be either positive or negative. Only one way to find out!

Oh, and prey your best dwarfs don't turn into a werefood.
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: March 10, 2020, 05:26:42 am »

Here we have a masterfully crafted plump helmet biscuits. Now you will know why you fear the night.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: March 10, 2020, 06:25:26 am »

If were food is eaten, when the full moon ends, the werefood will change back into its first form, thus killing whoever ate it and covering the first form in pieces of the kill

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: March 10, 2020, 08:16:58 am »

What we really need is wereweapons, which is kind of like these sentient weapons.

Oh wait that might be a good idea.

How about weredwarfs?

They're not actually dwarfs, but renditions of other dwarfs. THEY'RE FUCKING HOMAGES!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: March 10, 2020, 09:36:10 am »

Were plants, however, each time they change back, they retain slightly more characteristics of the plant they turn into. Enough transformations and they become a plant man of whatever type they were. Inhaling the pollen of wereplants allows the wereplant curse to spread. Wereplants must be in sunlight or they can’t live for long

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: March 11, 2020, 01:02:01 am »

Reverse werebeasts: animals that turn into confused-yet-harmless dwarves during the full moon.

Alternatively, false werebeasts: sapient creatures who only think they transform into hideous beasts during the full moon.  They're still dangerous, they'll still attack and bite people, but they don't gain any strength or regenerate from wounds.  The condition is still passed on through bites, though.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: March 11, 2020, 03:53:30 am »

Reverse werebeasts: animals that turn into confused-yet-harmless dwarves during the full moon.

Relatively harmless.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: March 11, 2020, 04:38:13 am »

Were-workshops!

How would that work tho?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: March 11, 2020, 04:49:41 am »

Werewagons!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: March 11, 2020, 05:43:26 am »

Were-workshops!

How would that work tho?
those who craft at a wereworkshop while in workshop form are now going to turn into a wereworkshop, sometimes in the same night. There could be a whole group of wereworkshops spawning from one initial workshop due to this method of spread. Creatures have no way of knowing whether or not they’re wereworkshops or regular ones until they see a workshop turn into a creature, sometimes this happens while they are crafting, which gives the crafter and the wereworkshop turned creature confused/startled thoughtd

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: March 11, 2020, 06:18:51 am »

If the were-workshop turns back while someone is working in it, they both implode

rostbot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: March 11, 2020, 01:45:47 pm »

Were-workshops!

How would that work tho?
those who craft at a wereworkshop while in workshop form are now going to turn into a wereworkshop, sometimes in the same night. There could be a whole group of wereworkshops spawning from one initial workshop due to this method of spread. Creatures have no way of knowing whether or not they’re wereworkshops or regular ones until they see a workshop turn into a creature, sometimes this happens while they are crafting, which gives the crafter and the wereworkshop turned creature confused/startled thoughtd

All new were-workshops would of course all be of the same type, turning your fortress into a cluster of useless fisheries every full moon.

Were-workshops may be destroyed by building destroyers.

If a moody dwarf claims a were-workshop, the latter stays in workshop form until former fulfills or fails his mood. If he is successful, the moody dwarf turns into a were-artifact.

Were-artifacts can be traded at the trade depot while in artifact form.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: March 11, 2020, 01:50:49 pm »

were-items turn into mobile sapient creatures during full moon. 
they have no mouths, so they don't infect others. 
however, then do run after a target a full speed and collide. 
after the full moon, the were-items turn back to their mundane selves, and spawn a hauling labor to be place back to their originating stockpile. 
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 399