Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 402

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 490286 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1695 on: June 01, 2020, 07:21:27 pm »

Adamantine dissolves when exposed to moisture, including tears and sweat.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: June 01, 2020, 07:24:40 pm »

Adamantine dissolves when exposed to adamantine.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 01, 2020, 07:30:13 pm »

Dwarves dissolve when exposed to non-masterwork goods (including those without quality modifiers.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 07:32:11 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 01, 2020, 07:32:52 pm »

When a dwarf creates an artifact, it immediately gets ravenously hungry and gobbles the artifact up. This makes the dwarf shinier.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: June 01, 2020, 07:41:01 pm »

Dwarves dissolve when exposed to wood.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: June 01, 2020, 07:44:59 pm »

When a dwarf creates an artifact, it immediately gets ravenously hungry and gobbles the artifact up. This makes the dwarf shinier.
Some time later, the dwarf creates a ☼stool☼. Possibly in a workshop, but usually in a random public area.

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: June 01, 2020, 09:09:20 pm »

Farmers use artfact stool to fertilize field.
"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: June 02, 2020, 12:35:16 am »

Adamantine melts at room temperature.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 02, 2020, 04:01:38 am »

Dwarves can get addicted to adamantine fumes. Going into withdrawal causes the dwarf to turn into a slade statue that can't be deconstructed.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:03:17 am by Bumber »

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: June 02, 2020, 04:11:04 pm »

Dwarves who eat anything that isn't solid granite turn into rubbery dwarves who eventually explode in the most spectacular way possible.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: June 02, 2020, 05:21:40 pm »

Dwarves who eat anything that isn't solid granite adamantine turn into rubbery dwarves who eventually explode in the most spectacular way possible elves.
Fixed it for you.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: June 02, 2020, 07:20:12 pm »

Elves which use featherwood arrows will send a dwarf flying into the air on a hit.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: June 02, 2020, 07:48:30 pm »

Elves which use featherwood arrows will send a dwarf flying into the air on a hit.
the elves who use feather wood arrows, as well as dwarves and anything else hit with feather wood arrows, will be targeted by birds and birdpeople to steal the feathers from said arrows

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: June 02, 2020, 09:23:26 pm »

the elves who use feather wood arrows, as well as dwarves and anything else hit with feather wood arrows, will be targeted by birds and birdpeople to steal the feathers from said arrows
birds will be targeted by birds to steal the feathers from said birds

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: June 03, 2020, 03:12:45 am »

birds will be targeted by birds to steal the feathers from said birds
We must stop this bird on bird crime, by having birds explode when they get close to each other.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 402