Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 402

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 490119 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3735 on: September 29, 2021, 11:08:44 pm »

Since you can pretty much get surrounded and dodge all attacks with extremely high dodger skill the player shoud also be able to dodge poison gas, webs and fire breath.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: September 30, 2021, 02:26:28 am »

Since you can pretty much get surrounded and dodge all attacks with extremely high dodger skill the player shoud also be able to dodge poison gas, webs and fire breath.

Sounds like a good suggestion.  At least as long as there’s somewhere safe to dodge to…
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: September 30, 2021, 02:38:51 am »

Legendary dodgers can dodge so hard they disappear entirely only to show up in the next fort you make in that save.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: September 30, 2021, 02:41:46 am »

Sounds like a good suggestion.  At least as long as there’s somewhere safe to dodge to…

If you can't dodge them already that means they are supposted to be unavoidable. You can already dodge ice thrown by some intelligent undead with spell.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 02:53:28 am by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: September 30, 2021, 02:43:02 am »

The main theme of the game should be replaced with main theme for Dark Souls.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: September 30, 2021, 02:45:28 am »

Every time the player's computer clock is set to April 1st the game is ruined by memes which affect gameplay. This can be disabled in options menu or triggered constantly.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: September 30, 2021, 02:46:45 am »

The main protagonist of every world is a Toad Man. He starts with high analytical ability but not superior.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: September 30, 2021, 02:49:11 am »

Upon reaching extremely high character level regular encounters with wildlife enemies are replaced with megabeasts. Eventually the only encounterable enemies both on surface and underground are gigantic steel flying spiders that throw deadly dust.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: September 30, 2021, 02:51:39 am »

Arcade minigames.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: September 30, 2021, 02:52:42 am »

Combat system in adventure mode is reworked to act as the one in Punchout so nostalgic gamers can enjoy Dwarf Fortress for once.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: September 30, 2021, 02:55:02 am »

In order to interest conservative gamers to play Dwarf Fortress there is always at least one human civ generated to be like USA but due to the game's setting it's medieval. Now they no longer have to be stuck with Call of Duty and World of Tanks.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: September 30, 2021, 03:02:34 am »

All dwarven laws now strictly prohibit killing cats exactly like in ancient Egypt. There is death penalty for butchering a cat.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: September 30, 2021, 03:03:40 am »

Fast travel should be removed from the game due to it's several unrealistic shenanigans.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: September 30, 2021, 03:04:42 am »

The largest world possible has the size close to the moon. All world generation options in the game should now be much bigger to the point of annoyance.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: September 30, 2021, 03:07:48 am »

All adventure mode player characters should have the least personality possible even if it means not having any needs to enter focused state. That way the player can more easily inject his own personality to the character and change it at will.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:13:39 am by rico6822 »
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 402