Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 32186 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2019, 08:35:23 pm »

grab a pair of magnetic snakes and run under the dragon.
Then use the power of snake magnetims to attract the anvils and make them crash into the dragon.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2019, 08:39:19 pm »

Smack the shit out of Yugi Angry Demon Noises over there before he summons Exodia. Have the conservationists help.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2019, 10:11:16 pm »

Tell the commuter that I will reward him if he gets me some people to help me. Show him a $100 bill as incentive.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2019, 10:12:41 pm »

right, go find a poisonous potion (preferably nonlethal poison) and drink it. After that, destroy exodia for being too cheesy and punch Angry_Demon_Noises in the face for being a yugioh fan.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2019, 01:23:17 am »

Improvise a glider and spear using the strange geometric objects.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2019, 03:22:18 am »

Woo! I HAVE SUPERPOWERS! YEAH!
CELEBRATORY PLASMABALL GAME WITH THE MAGNASNAKES! (Its like basketball,  but with plasma balls!)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2019, 04:29:11 am »

Quick mind control the kobolds and make them my slaves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2019, 07:19:13 am »

Mount the Pink Dragon via my tentacle, then make it incinerate EVERYONE!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2019, 07:55:33 am »

>Obtain all the bullets my minigun can fire. Do everything from making bullets, to finding them, to buying them. I don't care what kind, as long as they can fit in it.

Also, rename the minigun to 'Make it count.'
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 08:10:34 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2019, 08:12:37 am »

Come late and convince the Kobolds I am the real Pink Dragon and they should attack the imposter.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2019, 07:36:18 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I focus on the next person who lands a hit on me and annihilate them!

Roll 3: You prepare to counterattack...

Quote from: Cybernetic Purple Worm
I'm going to go dig into some other cave now.

Roll 4: You manage to escape from the battlefield.

He stared. Then he remembered the weird gun in his pocket.
The Gun To Kill Time.
He had one bullet.
The Bullet To Kill The Past.
It was time. He loaded The Gun with The Bullet. There was no going back from going back, but this was worth it.
He shot the broken egg with The Gun To Kill Time's Bullet To Kill The Past, thus rewinding it into the past to make it whole and alive again.

Roll 1: You take aim at the egg... And MISS! The bullet then ricochets off the ground and hits you in the leg. Time rewinds for you. You take aim at the egg... And MISS! You missed both times! Your bullet then collides with another time bullet, presumably from when you missed a third time in the future, and the time bullet has been erased from the timeline altogether! You then discover that your pants have been sent further into the past than you did. Wow, that's really embarassing! Some nearby kobolds point and laugh at you.

...Just draw the left leg and watch Exodia punch the Dragon.

Roll 3: You put the Left Leg of the forbidden one into your hand, and have your Exodia attack... Unfortunately having four parts of exodia in play and one part in your hand doesn't really do anything for you. Also, you're not actually allowed to have more than one copy of those cards in your deck but you don't give a shit about that. Your Exodia punches the Pink Dragon to inflict 15 damage!

... Then the Pink Dragon counterattacks! Your incomplete Exodia has been defeated! You are also slightly injured because Exodia was in attack mode, so that obviously means you have less life points or something.

Smite the miserable kobolds from existence for kidnapping my baby Pink Dragon! Then continue to raise my baby Pink Dragon.

Roll 5: You smite two of the kobolds and a third one runs away. You manage to pick up your baby Pink Dragon and manage to sneak away with it while the big Pink Dragon is distracted by a nearby Exodia.

grab a pair of magnetic snakes and run under the dragon.
Then use the power of snake magnetims to attract the anvils and make them crash into the dragon.

Roll 6: You grab some Magnetic Snakes and slide underneath the Pink Dragon. The anvils dislodge from the ceiling and smash the Pink Dragon on the head, dealing a whopping 90 damage!

Smack the shit out of Yugi Angry Demon Noises over there before he summons Exodia. Have the conservationists help.

Roll 3: Looks like the immediate Exodia danger has passed, but you and your conservationists smack him around a bit anyway. You hear no objections from the conservationists as this guy sacrificed his own Gold colored Komodo Dragon, which is a threatened species!

Tell the commuter that I will reward him if he gets me some people to help me. Show him a $100 bill as incentive.

Roll 3: You offer the commuter a $100 bill. The commuter promises to let you know if he finds anyone who would be interested.

right, go find a poisonous potion (preferably nonlethal poison) and drink it. After that, destroy exodia for being too cheesy and punch Angry_Demon_Noises in the face for being a yugioh fan.

Roll 1: You manage to find a poisonous potion and drink it... Yeah, you're pretty sure that this was one of those lethal poisons. Also, the right arm of Exodia poofs back into existence. A nearby kobold then stabs you for good measure.

Improvise a glider and spear using the strange geometric objects.

Roll 6: You create a geo-glider and a geo-spear. You also stumble across a Time Bullet that was removed from some other reality. Finders keepers!

Woo! I HAVE SUPERPOWERS! YEAH!
CELEBRATORY PLASMABALL GAME WITH THE MAGNASNAKES! (Its like basketball,  but with plasma balls!)

Roll 1: This idea is stupid and your s- wait. Did you just roll a 6? No. No you didn't. You suffer horrible plasma burns, and lose the plasmaball game 5 points to 1. Then the magna-snakes lose against a kobold team which makes you look even worse by comparison.

Quick mind control the kobolds and make them my slaves.

Roll 1: You invade the mind of a kobold, but then discover that some eldritch horror was already doing stuff with its mind. You are now posessed by some kind of phychic phantom!

Mount the Pink Dragon via my tentacle, then make it incinerate EVERYONE!

Roll 1: Well the good news is that you got to incinerate PART of everyone. The bad news is that this particular subset of everyone was you. You have been burned to death by an angry Pink Dragon. On the bright side, at least you were the first person to die! You'll need to find some way to un-die now.

>Obtain all the bullets my minigun can fire. Do everything from making bullets, to finding them, to buying them. I don't care what kind, as long as they can fit in it.

Also, rename the minigun to 'Make it count.'

Roll 2: You make a few bullets, but a kobold stole them when you weren't looking!

Come late and convince the Kobolds I am the real Pink Dragon and they should attack the imposter.

Roll 6: You look nothing like a Pink Dragon, so its just that much more impressive that you got a few of these idiots to believe that! a group of 10 Kobolds attack the Pink Dragon to inflict 40 damage in total!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 05:55:01 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2019, 08:03:26 pm »

Finally! Sit down and raise my baby Pink Dragon properly.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2019, 08:12:18 pm »

swear my vengence upon the kobald team! this travesty CANNOT STAND! BEGIN THE TRAINING MONTAGE!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2019, 08:14:05 pm »

THAT'S IT. BECOME  A GIANT FRICKING KAIJU AND EAT THE CONSERVATIONISTS. THEN GRAPPLE WITH THE DRAGON
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 08:16:06 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2019, 08:36:48 pm »

use my sheer willpower (and the stab wound from the kobold) to survive the self poisoning, and having fallen ill many times in the past, successfully show my resilience to my muscle wizard teacher.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15