Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 94

Author Topic: The Left-Hand Path  (Read 111702 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: The Left-Hand Path
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2019, 02:05:57 pm »

Do not.

"Too bad I need to stay sneaky, or I'd just kill all the government goons who know with an ever-growing horde of undead. Hehe."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2019, 02:08:21 pm »

Do not.

"Too bad I need to stay sneaky, or I'd just kill all the government goons who know with an ever-growing horde of undead. Hehe."
What do you propose, instead?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2019, 02:46:54 pm »

We probably shouldn't experiment randomly with people's stuff, but I am all for offering necromantic services towards the goal of wiping out/supplanting/conquering the world the guvmint.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2019, 02:48:00 pm »

We probably shouldn't experiment randomly with people's stuff, but I am all for offering necromantic services towards the goal of wiping out/supplanting/conquering the world the guvmint.
Yes, but we should probably experiment to make sure we know how our new power works

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:54 pm »

Yes, but we should probably experiment to make sure we know how our new power works

100% agree, but not with like.... other people's stuff, in their howse. Especially Bruce he seems a bit on edge by default.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2019, 03:14:34 pm »

Alright,

We go a dump and practice there, no one owns trash, right?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2019, 03:22:21 pm »

Alright,

+1, let's make TRASH GOLEMS.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2019, 01:18:56 am »

Alright,

+1
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 15, 2019, 04:31:20 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #279 on: June 15, 2019, 05:01:18 am »

Why not start with something small? Like some creature made out of paper?

I say we make a small moving origami bunny to give as a present to the little girl. It should be animated with our own strength and not a spirit. And we should ask Esme to make sure it's okay to use our ability outside.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2019, 11:55:49 am »

Alright,

+1
+1
Why not start with something small? Like some creature made out of paper?

I say we make a small moving origami bunny to give as a present to the little girl. It should be animated with our own strength and not a spirit. And we should ask Esme to make sure it's okay to use our ability outside.
You walk over to the corner of the room and pick up a piece of crumpled up and discarded paper. Rather than try and fold it into anything fancy, you just sort of wad and pull and crunch it till its a sort of lump with 4 small stumps of limbs. Then you use the ring to again prick your much scarred finger and connect a bit of Anima to the thing before connecting it to yourself.  This is harder than with the mouse; the Anima you bring down doesn't want to "stick" to the paper. You have to grab more and more, handfuls of the stuff and shove it into lump before it finally sticks and even then you can see it slowly slipping away.  Still, its enough to hold the little golem in your hand and have it move about awkwardly.

You tell Bruce and Mary you're a Necromancer and that you'd like to try and help them, to help the entire city and country really. Bruce stares at you impassively but Mary seems a combination of shocked, awed, and a bit afraid. Esme just watches, face inscrutable.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2019, 12:02:44 pm »

They're probably asking themselves what our motive is.

Our motive probably is that Esme and Bruce were kind to us so we want to return the favor. Plus we need to find out who we really are. And the government probably wants to kill us.

So both selfish and selfless reasons and quite simple at that. Then again, what can one expect from someone who was literally born yesterday?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:10:12 pm by Parisbre56 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2019, 12:38:15 pm »

Our motive probably is that Esme and Bruce were kind to us so we want to return the favor. Plus we need to find out who we really are. And the government probably wants to kill us.

So both selfish and selfless reasons and quite simple at that. Then again, what can one expect from someone who was literally born yesterday?
+1 telling them this will hopefully clear things up

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2019, 01:27:17 pm »

Yeah +1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 18, 2019, 05:05:54 am »

Yeah +1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 94