Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86985 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #510 on: October 04, 2019, 04:01:42 am »

(Did the six rats join me?)

"More invisible things to kill."
Quick everybody rush the invisible things and beat the shit out of 'em!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Yes, they joined you)
(Woo more rats for my kingdom!)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 04, 2019, 12:38:23 pm »

gateway warp in more zealots

probes build proton cannons to defend the base

mother ship goes towards the thing that shot it to purge it in the purifier beam

void rays continue to guard the mother ship

star gate warps in a carrier
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 04, 2019, 12:39:21 pm »

Shoot down the flying heel.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 04, 2019, 12:47:18 pm »

(Kenneth is left)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 04, 2019, 07:17:55 pm »

Yhe claimaints of the gods, do you serve the ruinous powers too? Many beings like to use the chaos word after all, since the gods never trademarked it!

Kenneth goes forth to launch a raid on another nearby town for sacrifices! He needs to kill people to summon daemons, after all.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2019, 10:02:35 pm »

Rampage randomly around the battlefield.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
gateway warp in more zealots

probes build proton cannons to defend the base

mother ship goes towards the thing that shot it to purge it in the purifier beam

void rays continue to guard the mother ship

star gate warps in a carrier
6v1,3,3,4,1
Scotty rampages through town, destroying what buildings were left, as a beam from the ship tries to shoot him but misses. Meanwhile at Lazarus’s base, the gateway continues warping in zealots while the probes begin work on the proton cannons which will take 2 turns to build. Lazarus has 60 zealots. Some Zerg birds try attacking the mothership but are shot by the void rays before they could do damage. The stargaze fails to warp in a carrier, but instead a Zerg egg is warped in.

(Did the six rats join me?)

"More invisible things to kill."
Quick everybody rush the invisible things and beat the shit out of 'em!
4v5
You attack one of the invisible things but your crobar bounces off, making a sound like it hit metal.
4v5
Reginald’s crobar also bounces off of the creature, making the same metal sound.
6v3
Since crobars appear to fail, Jame stabs it with her knife. She hears what sounds like a music box sound of ray. When she takes out her knife, a thick black fluid oozes out, oil?
6v6
Ajohn also tries stabbing it in a different area, but the knife bounces off
2v2
Melanie misses the creature
Tweedledee, Tazz2 and Tazz3 snap out of their fear simultaneously. They rush the creature (3,4,1v3)
Tweedledee hits but doesn’t do damage, Tazz2 dents the metal, Tazz3 missed the target.
5-1 bleed v 3
The bleeding makes movement difficult, it attacks you but it only knocks you back a bit.
1v1-1 bleed
You manage to hit the creature in a weak spot, denting some metal
2v4-1 bleed
Reginald isn’t as lucky, finding a strong point in the metal where his knife bounces off.
3v2-1 bleed
Jane almost makes another hole by deepening a dent
6v1-1 bleed
Ajohn finishes making the hole, stabbing deep enough to stop it from moving.

The invisibility wears off and you all see what you fought. It was a humanoid Metal ststue with many dents and holes where it was stabbed. When it falls, the wall ahead of you opens, and Tweedledum and Tazz1 snap out of their fear. (Did you like this system that focused on the difference between the numbers or the previous one where the numbers themselves determined things?)

Vindicate death of ultramarine base by broadside of macrocannons

My company and personnel aboard this  strike cruiser  are the only ultramarine forces in this solar system, can anyone explain all those other ultramarines arriving out of nowhere and being everywhere ? Only obvious explanation is all those ultramarines being alpha legion infiltrators... Thas it, so many damn alpha legionaries   

Send astropathic message reporting this solar system infiltration by forces of chaos and xenos  to chapter master
4v4,5
You shoot at the lighthouse that fired the nuke, however the lighthouse appears to take no damage. You tell the chapter master about the threats. The chapter master tells you that it senses Protoss signals from Earth, and that it thinks they might help against the Zergs on the planet.

Bah! Looks like we crashed yet another party!

Hand the pilot the proton ray, telling him not to fire unless I say so.

Fly down close to the ground, exit the clown copter, and casually walk towards the human and the birds.

Shoot down the flying heel.
1, 6v3, 2
The pilot listens, somewhat, and fires the proton ray as soon as you say the word “fire” which destroys a nearby tree as the human shoots your helicopter. Luckily, you were planning on landing anyway, unluckily, when you and the pilot exited the helicopter, parts of it were crushed. It won’t be able to fly again without repairs. You and the pilot walk towards the human and the birds, you being careful not to say the word “fire” again so the pilot doesn’t shoot when you don’t want him to. (Player characters have met, they can talk with each other if they choose)

Yhe claimaints of the gods, do you serve the ruinous powers too? Many beings like to use the chaos word after all, since the gods never trademarked it!

Kenneth goes forth to launch a raid on another nearby town for sacrifices! He needs to kill people to summon daemons, after all.
“We serve the Overmind, we are unsure if that is the power you refer to, let’s find a town”
You all search for s town, but the one you find is already burnt to the ground. There is no one left to kill here
“There is something we need to tell you, there is a ship burning our towns. If you help us find and destroy that ship, it will no longer kill things before we can.”
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:42:16 am by Naturegirl1999 »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright what’s the deal? You wrecked my vehicle! Just for that I ought to give you a severe knuckle sandwich! So what’s up guys? Having a party?

Keep a close eye on the human and the birds

If any of them try to attack, crawl into my shell and spin rapidly, sliding quickly in their direction
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:58:32 pm by SuperDino85 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

They shot at me.

Breathe blue fire at the spaceship.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

what happened to the mother ship destroying the light house?
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what happened to the mother ship destroying the light house?
I’m sorry, I got confused at what you were targeting. I can edit the previous turn with the correct information. This will affect you, Scotty, and Kenneth

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

i thought the mother ship was attack, you don't need to change anything, i didn't realize the dino was following my ship

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i thought the mother ship was attack, you don't need to change anything, i didn't realize the dino was following my ship
If you want to try shooting the lighthouse this turn you can

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 05, 2019, 05:10:02 pm »

Onwards to space is time to search for precious metals between the meteors and other unclaimed stuff there
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 05, 2019, 05:13:56 pm »

Onwards to space is time to search for precious metals between the meteors and other unclaimed stuff there
Sorry I skipped your turn, do you want me to add this to the previous turn since this doesn’t affect other players or just do it this turn?

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

zealots continue the purge

I kill the zerg egg by crushing it with my psiconic abilities

probes continue what they were doing

mother ship fires another purifier beam at scotty

void rays go towards the light house to scan if there any zerg around if there is begin the purge there
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 56