Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222984 times)

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #1710 on: August 19, 2011, 03:38:11 pm »

Where can i get this phallus mod? I always wanted to castrate an entire elf retreat with a groundhog leather at night.
Genitals are included in the Genesis mod.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: August 19, 2011, 04:18:03 pm »

Where can i get this phallus mod? I always wanted to castrate an entire elf retreat with a groundhog leather at night.

Which I can't stand because of the raping.

Is there still raping in the genesis mod?

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: August 19, 2011, 04:23:38 pm »

Which I can't stand because of the raping.

Is there still raping in the genesis mod?
.. There was rape in the Genesis mod?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: August 19, 2011, 04:44:19 pm »

Originally only Goblins could do it and was a peircing attack.

So it was a rape attack.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: August 19, 2011, 04:51:37 pm »

Well, the rape is gone.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: August 19, 2011, 10:33:43 pm »

The rape is dead, long live the rape!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1716 on: August 20, 2011, 01:19:46 am »

End this line of discussion. Now.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: August 20, 2011, 03:12:04 am »

Why? Its so entertaining, we use babies as shields but we are not allowed to discuss mods that adds penises?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1718 on: August 20, 2011, 03:14:49 am »

Why? Its so entertaining, we use babies as shields but we are not allowed to discuss mods that adds penises?
Actually, it's this I don't appreciate:

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: August 20, 2011, 03:53:28 am »

I don't know is stealing royal women changing their dna so that they can spit webbing and lay eggs then force them to sew for me royal high grade silk bags to store their eggs and sell them in the towns they rule a good means of business?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: August 20, 2011, 07:07:41 am »

I don't know is stealing royal women changing their dna so that they can spit webbing and lay eggs then force them to sew for me royal high grade silk bags to store their eggs and sell them in the towns they rule a good means of business?

How did you do that?!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: August 20, 2011, 11:43:10 am »

Actually, it's this I don't appreciate:
Cool yer jets.

How did you do that?!

He's magic. A modder, even.
And that is definitely a good business ethic there. Slaves made of the slavers that are the nobles, stripped of their dignity to the utmost degree as they've done countless times to their people. You'll be a hero to the rest of the world.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 20, 2011, 01:28:05 pm »

How did you do that?!
well let's beginning
start by I set up the Adventuress and retire her.
then find the area she is on the map and plant a site there.
spend a good amount setting up the fort for the long run then [appr=Act of ending the fort session through adventurer mode can be done either by body swapping into an dead creature or flipping over to adventurer mode at the save menu and choose the suicide option.]retire it.[/appr]
Once I unretire the Adventuress I will talk to the locals to find out who in charge and where can I find monsters with out getting a kill quest.
Then spend a good amount of that time force recruiting them and taking them back to the site to work either citizens, military, and or baby making factories.

Before I had to affect the whole race, now I just need to duplicate the race but add on egg laying tags and just change the race of the prisoner, I could also slap on webber and multiple monsters as castes and have the royals pushing titans, dragons, or spiders out of their egg dropping behinds then sell their eggs at the store for coins I can use to fill my "money pool" which isn't a pool more so a 5x5x5 section filled with coins.  defending the area is easier when you could just enlist the royal born monsters and perch them at the main entrance ways in fort mode.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

scoots

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 22, 2011, 01:37:33 pm »

This happened to my second adventurer.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 22, 2011, 02:42:49 pm »

Could someone please draw a picture of a originally all female but me 3 piece squad just finishing off a night beast, then crossing mountains in attempt to reach another civilisation for new adventures, then getting attacked by Giant EAgles wich i slaughter and turn into figurines of forgotten beasts, then one of the gorgeous girls having her arms bitten off by a pack of giant lions, but she survives, then us going on a adventure where she becomes a legendary biter, biting Giant Eagles IN HALF, and eating a goat IN WHOLE, and then the one with arms getting her brains sucked out by a troll giant eagle and then nights later, the other getting hit by an eagle and explode to gibs. Then me getting attacked by said eagle and having my heart punctured, but surviving then finally reaching fast-travelable land again, then discovering a labyrinth and getting strangled by a mintotaur.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 365