Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227152 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4770 on: November 08, 2014, 08:48:54 pm »

Well the demon mite is finally slain... after rampaging and murdering 29 people, I didn't stuck the final blow it was my trusty elven hammerman.
and I don't regret it as I'm playing a warlord playstyle.

While I was pulling this image from legends mode I notice there was 2 more demon mites in trustcloister meaning the dang things are coming through a leak somehow. oh well that's my adventure.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: November 08, 2014, 09:04:56 pm »

Nice :D
Odd that the demon mite did absolutely nothing until 250, must have been a very patient kind of demon to wait until your arrival to start his murdering spree.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: November 08, 2014, 09:08:19 pm »

"The Incest of Intensity"?

Man, that reminds me of stuff.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: November 08, 2014, 09:09:50 pm »

Why did it kill two spirits of fire? I thought demons (the underworld ones at least) were friendly to each other?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: November 08, 2014, 10:27:12 pm »

He's playing a modded game. Spirits of fire in his game are probably along the lines of the spirits of fire found way back in 40d. In order to do that, you would create a custom creature, which would be treated as a wild animal instead of a proper demon. Demons don't necessarily like wild animals.

Also, I'm willing to bet that the three identical demons in that fort were actually roaming demons from the underworld rather than unique demons released during worldgen, and some sort of bug found them within the fort. Unique demons are always "twisted into humanoid form." That demon was not. It was just a big ugly mite. That would also explain why it did nothing for 250 years; it wasn't a historical figure; it literally didn't exist until then. Unique demons released during world gen are always historical figures.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: November 09, 2014, 12:53:47 am »

He's playing a modded game. Spirits of fire in his game are probably along the lines of the spirits of fire found way back in 40d. In order to do that, you would create a custom creature, which would be treated as a wild animal instead of a proper demon. Demons don't necessarily like wild animals.

Also, I'm willing to bet that the three identical demons in that fort were actually roaming demons from the underworld rather than unique demons released during worldgen, and some sort of bug found them within the fort. Unique demons are always "twisted into humanoid form." That demon was not. It was just a big ugly mite. That would also explain why it did nothing for 250 years; it wasn't a historical figure; it literally didn't exist until then. Unique demons released during world gen are always historical figures.
Though now on that subject does this mean unique demons are normally beasts that are horribly twisted and crushed and molded into a humanoid form in means to escaping hell?
God so they are demonic animalmen.
other than that kinda feel like 40 has been explored, I get a mod that allows the adventurer to talk to animals by interaction and form an army of critters.
or start playing adventure mode fortress defense by loading up on mercs and giving them gear and hoping they can hold the line. oh I'm playing the old Gen mod, though this pop up countless times in vanilla also.
"body swapping and YOU!"

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: November 10, 2014, 03:25:49 pm »

Decided to play around as a goblin. The description of my character's starting equipment was just too good to not take a shot at scribbling up in paint.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm not sure I want to know what job I had at the Dark Fortress before I became an adventurer.

Also, is it normal for goblins to all have pink and purple hair?
Is it bad that I instantly started thinking of her naked?
Not at all.
I'm not alone! I'm normal!
Of course, "normal" could just be between us 3.
Make that four.

Five
Now I'm just wondering if anyone would like to draw her naked.

You guys are perfectly normal.
Fixed that for you, bud.

All artists must do it at least once, right?
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: November 11, 2014, 02:22:58 am »

I usually draw nude characters when practicing. I always assumed it helps to get the figure right, since the clothes need to rest on the figure, not the figure on the clothes. Always botch it either way... Obviously we can't post these on the forums.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #4778 on: November 11, 2014, 02:46:59 am »

I like how this tread was dead for a bit, them someone says something about a nude pic or something and BAM its alive again.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: November 11, 2014, 05:13:09 am »

so after the first Mite Daemon was killed, I hired new men and they gotten more experienced at killing demons.
the character pulling the arrow out is my Female axe dwarf who has a case of No hair, she has not a single kill to her name, but she great at crowd funding projects and hiring people.
we killed 3 mite Daemons and sadly lost 5 men taking out the second including the person who killed the first. I mourn the lost by giving the victor of the second kill the last person's weapon so they can keep it as memory of our fallen brothers in arms.

So far love the idea of fortress guarding in adventure mode, just that I kinda wish there a way to mod in more invaders or something.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: November 11, 2014, 06:03:05 am »

Decided to play around as a goblin. The description of my character's starting equipment was just too good to not take a shot at scribbling up in paint.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm not sure I want to know what job I had at the Dark Fortress before I became an adventurer.

Also, is it normal for goblins to all have pink and purple hair?
Is it bad that I instantly started thinking of her naked?
Not at all.
I'm not alone! I'm normal!
Of course, "normal" could just be between us 3.
Make that four.

Five
Now I'm just wondering if anyone would like to draw her naked.

You guys are perfectly normal.
Fixed that for you, bud.

All artists must do it at least once, right?

Yeah, of course, but requesting it in a thread where it's explicitly forbidden is kinda... weird.
Plus, I'm not sure your request was to look at the figure in order to understand how to draw it.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: November 11, 2014, 08:55:29 am »

man Kay's goblin is fun to draw, also testing out a new coloring process.

oh well might work on some random art of the Demon hunting squad Baldfemdwarf hangs out with.

I just did a survey and realize my lizardmen companions are all dead.
So I didn't color this one in but Hyppy is a broad Huge no fat having redhead who uses a crossbow and next to her is lizaanny a super skinny thin nord who also uses a crossbow he has twin braided sideburns that are extremely long.
oh and in the middle is Sakuzl the spirittalker the character I play and to the left are dusk elves I recruit, the one on the far left is the guy who score the winning shot that killed the second demon.

god the place is loaded with bodies of the fallen, and wonder if keeping them around would effect my troops sanity.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:42:48 am by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #4782 on: November 11, 2014, 09:51:15 am »

Gizbo Gearbear the Gnome, zapping some human soldiers with a Thunder Caster (Masterwork)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: November 11, 2014, 03:36:23 pm »

man Kay's goblin is fun to draw, also testing out a new coloring process.

oh well might work on some random art of the Demon hunting squad Baldfemdwarf hangs out with.

I just did a survey and realize my lizardmen companions are all dead.
So I didn't color this one in but Hyppy is a broad Huge no fat having redhead who uses a crossbow and next to her is lizaanny a super skinny thin nord who also uses a crossbow he has twin braided sideburns that are extremely long.
oh and in the middle is Sakuzl the spirittalker the character I play and to the left are dusk elves I recruit, the one on the far left is the guy who score the winning shot that killed the second demon.

god the place is loaded with bodies of the fallen, and wonder if keeping them around would effect my troops sanity.

Gosh, your drawings are awesome, Rumrusher! Keep up the good work.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: November 11, 2014, 07:05:21 pm »

Guys, stop the quote pyramid. Toady will spear it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 365