Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5708 5709 [5710] 5711 5712 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15006910 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85635 on: August 15, 2012, 01:12:01 am »

I just discovered Face Off (The syfy show) This is officially the coolest shit ever for the next two days.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85637 on: August 15, 2012, 02:04:42 am »

Quote from: That random generator
Pay for room at the inn by making a valient last stand and pouring gunpowder on everything with the help of a long-lost sibling.
No capitalism, you will never defeat me.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85638 on: August 15, 2012, 02:06:41 am »

Just recently started reading Animal Farm, and god damn this is a good book so far.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85639 on: August 15, 2012, 02:07:50 am »

Just recently started reading Animal Farm, and god damn this is a good book so far.
Communistic pigs FTW!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85640 on: August 15, 2012, 02:55:48 am »

Storm the castle by jumping on a table.

It's only a model.

You win 100 internets.

I feel this is an unsustainable amount of internets. We are suffering internet inflation.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85641 on: August 15, 2012, 03:11:07 am »

*Raises from dead and the dust of aeons.*

So this is cool: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/08/14/cross-your-fingers-cross-your-eyes-the-danger-field/
Sterioscopic 3D using any monitor (video on the site linked from RPS). Downside is it requires going cross-eyed heh. It does seem to work though, and pretty well at that. Dunno if I could stand keeping it up for more than a few minutes, but still. :P
I remember this being the best option available to visiualize a particular 4d Maze game; where with "3d" graphic renderings you extrapolate a 3d view from a (moving) 2d image/retina, with the graphic renderings in that game you can extrapolate a "4d" view using a (moving) 3d image/retina (if you're willing to let a little eldritch/alien thought into your head, anyway). It should still be on the internet...eh...here.

*Slumps back into grave.*
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #85642 on: August 15, 2012, 06:46:01 am »

the cross your fingers, cross your eyes thingy don't work for me!
I learned how to cross my eyes looking at my nose. Then you just learn to move your eyes upwards without uncrossing them. After a while you reach the point where you can just cross your eyes at will.

Also sweet maze game, I'm gonna have to try that out some more when I get the chance.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85643 on: August 15, 2012, 06:54:34 am »

What's really fun is to put two circles beside each other on a page, and then cross -- well, it's more like slightly unfocus than actually cross, really -- your eyes just enough that they overlap. After a few tries, you can actually do neat shit like write half a word in one circle, the other half in the other, and be able to read it clearly when they overlap, or start playing around with other shapes, half shapes (each half separated by distance, then your refocus to view the shape as whole), so forth, so on.

It's actually a kinda' neat way to pass the time, you can do it with crap like the cracks between bricks on brick walls and stuff. Anything with the same shape in relatively close vicinity, or complementary shapes similarly. I've heard some silly shit about it getting your brain's hemispheres to work together or something, but I've some doubt as to whether there's any weight to that. Still a neat trick though~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85644 on: August 15, 2012, 07:13:23 am »

So, I've applied to a scanlation group. Let's see if they'll accept me! :D

Something to do! Hurray.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #85645 on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:59 am »

It's actually a kinda' neat way to pass the time, you can do it with crap like the cracks between bricks on brick walls and stuff. Anything with the same shape in relatively close vicinity, or complementary shapes similarly. I've heard some silly shit about it getting your brain's hemispheres to work together or something, but I've some doubt as to whether there's any weight to that. Still a neat trick though~
I've actually done this with my cats fur before (since they are tabbies so they have stripes). Creates one heck of a crazy 3-D type image floating off of their side if you do it right.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85646 on: August 15, 2012, 07:17:52 am »

So, I'm seriously considering joining a dojo again. Hap Ki Do is something I've never studied, and I have a Grand Master in my hometown. I just need to figure out how much it costs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85647 on: August 15, 2012, 08:06:12 am »

Oh my god this is so silly.

Dude. I think I am going to make a minimalist RTD powered almost entirely by this site! :D Who's in?!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #85648 on: August 15, 2012, 08:07:46 am »

So, I'm seriously considering joining a dojo again. Hap Ki Do is something I've never studied, and I have a Grand Master in my hometown. I just need to figure out how much it costs.

Haven't heard of that before.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85649 on: August 15, 2012, 11:28:48 am »

Raptor hyperdiplomats, pentacle assassins of cunning and healers in primeval Iran. Valient heroes battle bioengineered plagues and slow zombies. Some things you might run into: deception, a love triangle, a faux pas and a klutzy sidekick.

... Hell fucking yes.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5708 5709 [5710] 5711 5712 ... 13316