Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5722 5723 [5724] 5725 5726 ... 13317

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15020287 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85845 on: August 18, 2012, 05:04:31 pm »

So my otherwise rather gloomy day had a bright point to it.

My father who's been doing some bathroom renovations, he came downstairs and asked me if I wanted to learn how to do fixtures, so he showed me the process of cleaning the pipe ends, laying on the flux, and then soldering the fixtures onto them. I found myself admiring his quick, clean, and precise handy work, he's a pretty damn good handyman.

Then he asked me to give it a shot... which kind of surprised me, I was expecting him to just tell me, "This is how it's done."

So I did two other fixtures and was surprised at myself for being able to do everything he did despite only seeing the procedure once. I was not quick, nor clean, nor precise, but I got the job done more or less correctly, and the solder can be cleaned up. I'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself right now.

Handling the blowtorch was pretty damn scary though, I spent a lot of time worrying I was going to fumble and drop it, which made me more likely to fumble and drop it.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85846 on: August 18, 2012, 05:05:21 pm »

So I'm on DFO for a quick event that gives out level coupons, which are coupons that level you up.

Event ended, people got ye coupons, suddenly...
(the game announces the names of people who reach the max level, 70)
WAVE OF MAX LEVEL PEOPLE! WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA! I think it's still going on even as I type this actually.

It was pretty funny. Too bad I have no characters even near the maximum, so I couldn't be a part of MAX LEVEL WAVE.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85847 on: August 18, 2012, 05:09:55 pm »

Found out how to play music over VON in DayZ, excuse me while I go find people to axe in the face while playing "It's Hip to be Square."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85848 on: August 18, 2012, 05:12:14 pm »

hooray! 3 sigs! including one by a guy that virtually never comes here and I can't remember the name of!
Oi, Lurkers are the best amongst us all, true listeners

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85849 on: August 18, 2012, 05:13:17 pm »

hooray! 3 sigs! including one by a guy that virtually never comes here and I can't remember the name of!
But listeners of the forum, or of Jifodus?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85850 on: August 18, 2012, 05:29:11 pm »

I recently crafted a Rock-It Launcher in Fallout 3. I also obtained some Deathclaw hands. I am currently running around applying rocket-propelled bitch slaps to Raiders.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85851 on: August 18, 2012, 05:35:37 pm »

Jifodus is merely the Prime Aspect of the Lurker. And the Lurker is but one face of Pathos.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85852 on: August 18, 2012, 05:54:53 pm »

Don't forget the most legendary lurker of them all, the Phantom Moderator.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85853 on: August 18, 2012, 05:55:54 pm »

Oh, good god.

5 hour D&D sessions are fucking ridiculous. That was one of the funnest and most exhausting things ever.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85854 on: August 18, 2012, 05:57:21 pm »

Oh, good god.

5 hour D&D sessions are fucking ridiculous. That was one of the funnest and most exhausting things ever.
Talk about it then!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85855 on: August 18, 2012, 05:59:02 pm »

Well, the players are freaking bloodthirsty and attacked the bandits, then nearly got killed. Then we spent a few hours in combat and several horses nearly died.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85856 on: August 18, 2012, 06:05:02 pm »

Jifodus is merely the Prime Aspect of the Lurker. And the Lurker is but one face of Pathos.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85857 on: August 18, 2012, 06:08:42 pm »

The one who ain't dead yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85858 on: August 18, 2012, 06:17:13 pm »

Well, the players are freaking bloodthirsty and attacked the bandits, then nearly got killed. Then we spent a few hours in combat and several horses nearly died.

I wish I had been there.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85859 on: August 18, 2012, 06:19:05 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 5722 5723 [5724] 5725 5726 ... 13317