Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5772 5773 [5774] 5775 5776 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14999912 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86595 on: August 28, 2012, 05:14:00 pm »

I don't think I would ever qualify for donating anything, blood, organs, etc.. I mean, it's bad enough that even taking a checkup and getting sample of blood taken out of me is enough to make me pass out within a minute after extraction. It seemed easier to extract a blood sample from me when I was laying down, rather than sitting up; plus any impact post-passing out would be minimized. Speaking of passing out, at least I give an adequate heads-up on my progress of losing consciousness before I black out. Got me help once I dropped like a stone.

I find it strange that I can suffer some pretty bad crashes, scratch myself up pretty bad, and bleed a decent amount, and continue charging like a berserker; contrast to having the feeling of a giant mosquito extracting a few vials out of my body however, with minimal healing required, I'm out for a few minutes, and maybe require 30 minutes of rest before I can walk properly again.

EDIT:
That feeling of emptiness, and feeling the void balance out throughout your entire body... Ugh. Makes me feel sick remembering the sensation.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:23:14 pm by Itnetlolor »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86596 on: August 28, 2012, 05:16:50 pm »

I don't think I'd ever actually pass out. Just look on in terror and maybe throw up afterwards. And cry, most likely.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86597 on: August 28, 2012, 05:19:22 pm »

I'm pretty sure I can't; I seem to recall trying once and being turned down because my weight (in comparison to my height/age/whatever) is tiny and the minimum they could take would probably end up making me pass out.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #86598 on: August 28, 2012, 05:22:02 pm »

O- isn't really in short supply. It's just always wanted because it's the "universal donor" type.

Yeah, but it's never used except for AB and O- people because O- types can only receive O- blood.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86599 on: August 28, 2012, 06:27:46 pm »

So I'm on the youtubes doing youtubes things, when I look deeply into the comments section.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86600 on: August 28, 2012, 06:31:55 pm »

I have no idea what I just read.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86601 on: August 28, 2012, 06:34:29 pm »

I have no idea what I just read.

Obviously it was a quasi-metaphysical deconstruction of the psychic structure of the human psyche. Duh. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86602 on: August 28, 2012, 06:41:24 pm »

Why do you have enough of everythong that you can spill thongs, greatorder? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86603 on: August 28, 2012, 07:23:44 pm »

I'm O- and I give blood whenever the opportunity arises because of that fact.

For my happy of the day:
I was driving, and I saw a red-orange corvette pass someone way ahead of me, and I thought, "It is now my mission in life to go faster than that corvette." (I drive a 2002 Dodge Intrepid, for what its worth to anyone that knows cars)
I'm a pretty good driver, and also fast. So I overtake the Corvette at about 70 mph, and continue to accelerate. I hit 90 in pretty short order, and look in my rearview.
The 'Vette was right there, pacing me. So I thought, "Just because you have a nicer car doesn't mean you have the balls to keep up." So I wait til we're going down a hill, and gun it. 100 110 115. Fuck yeah, catch me now. He's way back in my rearview now.
I come up to my exit, which is a two lane thing that everyone has to get off on. The 'Vette ROARS by at twice my speed, and we pull up to the light at the same time. I see my foe for the first time. It's a fifty year old man and his wife, and they were FUCKING THRILLED that I had been driving that fast. We exchanged excited, congratulatory comments for a while, then the light changed and we went our seperate ways.
I'm sure someone will demonize me for driving that fast, but it was fun as all get out. :D

YOU STUPID YOUNG KID TRYING TO BE REBELLIOUS WHY CAN'T YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES LIKE SPEED LIMITS YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF AND MANY OTHERS WERE YOU EVEN THINKING AT ALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?

More power to you. Nothing like speed to make you feel ALIVE.

Also, I thought of this when I read that.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:26:50 pm by Mego »

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #86604 on: August 28, 2012, 07:34:06 pm »

Not so much happy as amusing, but the meh thread that was intended to last at least 16 replies got shut down after 12.
くコ:彡

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86605 on: August 28, 2012, 07:37:07 pm »

As far as apathy goes, I'd say its a success when you put it that way. Wasn't me that locked it though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86606 on: August 28, 2012, 08:04:57 pm »

Americans
Holiday? It ain't no holiday when there's Hessians what need some killin'.

*Disclaimer: No offense intended to any Hessians reading this.*
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86607 on: August 28, 2012, 09:16:37 pm »

Had a decent day today, went out and walked around by the Saginaw River. Found an icecream shop and got some sugarfree ice cream called Southern Apple Pie which was delicious. Found alot of interesting stores, went to a library and found a cool old timey book with oldschool theft mysteries and got a library card to check it out. This is like my first library card, no joke.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86608 on: August 28, 2012, 09:48:35 pm »

Research has begun! Muahahaha!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86609 on: August 28, 2012, 10:40:32 pm »

That can't be good...
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 ... 5772 5773 [5774] 5775 5776 ... 13316