Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6631 6632 [6633] 6634 6635 ... 13315

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14989949 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99480 on: February 18, 2013, 05:42:34 pm »

That'd be awesome to accomplish :D

My happy? Not sure, I guess the day didn't go as horribly as it could. Made a doodle, had some cake at a friends place, there was also something that I can't remember but I think it made me happy.

Oh yeah, musing on the idea of a Bay12 Estate, a place to gather, live, work, drink and all that cool stuff.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99481 on: February 18, 2013, 05:43:00 pm »

How I miss Herman Cain. Cain Train 2016!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99482 on: February 18, 2013, 06:00:49 pm »

First important blooooooddddd: Simon! Only gots Piggy left. And I don't think anyone else.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #99483 on: February 18, 2013, 06:11:42 pm »

there was also something that I can't remember but I think it made me happy.
You know most people find getting abducted and probed by aliens a terrifying experience.

I'm glad we've finally decided to move on and learn to love the probe.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99484 on: February 18, 2013, 06:22:05 pm »

there was also something that I can't remember but I think it made me happy.
You know most people find getting abducted and probed by aliens a terrifying experience.

I'm glad we've finally decided to move on and learn to love the probe.
But the probe kinda hurts if you get near it!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99485 on: February 18, 2013, 07:04:08 pm »

I found a certain someone's OKCupid account~

And her Amazon wish list! Oh god, she's so adorable...but she insists on buying Teach Yourself Russian, when she would be better served getting Colloquial Russian (the Colloquial series is much better!). I can't tell her this, because she can't know I'm stalking her Amazon wish list...but...

*FearfulJesuit swoons.

Stupid 17-year-old boy that I am, if I had two wishes in life, the first would be for world justice and the second to live in a little house in the woods in Scandinavia with her to spend our days reading in front of a roaring fire and being depressed and saccharine...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 07:31:53 pm by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #99486 on: February 18, 2013, 07:47:38 pm »

You're entering stalker zone, dude. Chill out.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99487 on: February 18, 2013, 07:48:45 pm »

...eep, yeah, I probably ought to.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #99488 on: February 18, 2013, 07:50:23 pm »

Tired of being portrayed as vodka drinking, AK47 toting bad accented English speaking communists called Nicholai McVladimir exploding at the hands of patriotic MURRICANS, Russian animators have countered with UGVs.
The Americans have "BORN TO KILL" on their helmets, one soldier shakes in his boots before making the cross, Abrams explode left right and center, Russian controllers activate auto-aim and infinite ammo mode, Americans forget Abrams have targeting systems other than line of sight, the goggles 50. bullets! They do nothing!

Fear Putin's robot wars!

This thing is brilliant. Though I am skeptical about putting people inside metal coffins on wheels...

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99489 on: February 18, 2013, 07:59:38 pm »

How did thy got rocket's that small powerful enough to blow up a tank?  And we would you even have tanks if you have somethign that powerful?  Or soldiers? 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99490 on: February 18, 2013, 08:02:44 pm »

How did thy got rocket's that small powerful enough to blow up a tank?  And we would you even have tanks if you have somethign that powerful?  Or soldiers?
Because propaganda?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99491 on: February 18, 2013, 08:09:09 pm »

Because propaganda?
Fair enough.
Wait... that's propaganda?  I thought it was some sort of extended trailer for a game or something. 
Since I can't read Russian and Google translate is going me highly nonsensical answers, what is that video actually about?  Is it a game trailer, straight up propaganda, a concept video for something they are planning, or what? 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99492 on: February 18, 2013, 08:13:25 pm »

Because propaganda?
Fair enough.
Wait... that's propaganda?  I thought it was some sort of extended trailer for a game or something. 
Since I can't read Russian and Google translate is going me highly nonsensical answers, what is that video actually about?  Is it a game trailer, straight up propaganda, a concept video for something they are planning, or what?
Something that the Russian military is supposedly working on, from what I can gather. I'm not sure if was just designed to secure funding, or if the project is already being worked on and this was just released to show off their totally amazing CGI skills.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99493 on: February 18, 2013, 08:17:55 pm »

Tired of being portrayed as vodka drinking, AK47 toting bad accented English speaking communists called Nicholai McVladimir exploding at the hands of patriotic MURRICANS, Russian animators have countered with UGVs.
The Americans have "BORN TO KILL" on their helmets, one soldier shakes in his boots before making the cross, Abrams explode left right and center, Russian controllers activate auto-aim and infinite ammo mode, Americans forget Abrams have targeting systems other than line of sight, the goggles 50. bullets! They do nothing!

Fear Putin's robot wars!

This thing is brilliant. Though I am skeptical about putting people inside metal coffins on wheels...
Ahah, the animation is great.

And funny comments "This is bullshit soviet propaganda".
Pages: 1 ... 6631 6632 [6633] 6634 6635 ... 13315