Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593059 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

In between Rilder's long hair, Vector/Solifuge's family, and whatnot - we sure do make a merry band of hippieness. :3
Spoiler: More (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 04:24:23 am by KaelGotDwarves »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

We are, as a people, not a smiling bunch.  And when we smile, we look crazed and threatening.  So maybe really brooding hippies.  Except the hobbity people, they just look adorable.

Have you ever used your awesome pyroninja powers for evil?  "Accidentally"?

Vector: Those tarts look very artistic.  And if I know one thing about cooking, it's that nobody can or would make something artistic if it wasn't delicious.  Those are some wicked fruit pies.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 04:24:57 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Lighting my pants on fire in front of five thousand people?

It teaches you a lesson in humility, like not to be embarrassed by small things such as looking like a dumbass in front of women.

vector: I need to remind myself when I get back to the bay, tea and pastries. It's on.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile

Yea, I'm not much of a smiler.

If I can get a chance, I'll take picture of Cali IDs. I'm smiling in both of them.

I also don't laugh to much either.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Wavecutter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How's this for dwarfiness?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We farm and kill mermaid children. Its too late to worry about political correctness.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

quite dwarven, and it's a smile!!

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Very dwarven. I think if I'd go for a beard like that, I'd get vetoed by my SO...  ::)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Wavecutter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My wife likes it.
We farm and kill mermaid children. Its too late to worry about political correctness.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Lucky you...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

My wife likes it.
Ladies like that are few and far between.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

mine likes me bearded too... but i suspect it's mainly because an hour or so after shaving my face becomes abrasive as sandpaper

Wavecutter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have something in common with Deon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

Beard (y)
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

Hey, I smiled!  Honestly!  Sure, okay, I happened to be a bit drunk when that picture was taken, but it was smiling!

Nice shots, Kael.  The only mildly unfortunate thing is that the little twirly light-stick you've got in your "plainclothes" photo looks a bit like a used...  Yeah.

The fire is still cool though, regardless of however many laws of physics that might break.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector: Those tarts look very artistic.  And if I know one thing about cooking, it's that nobody can or would make something artistic if it wasn't delicious.  Those are some wicked fruit pies.

Hey, thanks!  If I do more tasty cooking, I'll be sure to post some rather more droolworthy pictures :3  I'm planning to make tamagozushi next.

vector: I need to remind myself when I get back to the bay, tea and pastries. It's on.

Heh, I won't be back in school until ... next January, actually, and my mother would flip the hell out if a random visitor from the internet showed up.  But after that, just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.  I'd be more than happy to feed you tea and pastries ~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 987