This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 508407 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #1530 on: May 08, 2011, 12:19:45 pm »

Say you tripped, which is why you pushed the mutant over the edge.
this is better.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: May 08, 2011, 12:38:32 pm »

You've been wildly irresponsible with your mutant culling duties and probably deserve this. Were you equally irresponsible you'd probably have to go in for correction.

...this doesn't make sense. You were irresponsible, therefore if you were irresponsible you would need to go in for correction? What? O.o

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: May 08, 2011, 02:09:37 pm »

Thank him, climb up, pretend to help the mutant up but then BETRAY HIS TRUST AND KILL HIM ANYWAY!

The whole sectoid race will thank you. Ruminate about writing a book called "My side" about the importance of keeping mutants in check.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 08, 2011, 02:51:42 pm »

No matter what has happened, this Sectoid just saved your life, just as you saved her life when she was first decanted, so knock some sense into your big head and be kind to her.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: May 08, 2011, 02:54:23 pm »

edit: sprout wings and fly away.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:57:29 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: May 08, 2011, 03:01:17 pm »

Say "See ya in hell" and drop down.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #1536 on: May 08, 2011, 03:02:04 pm »

Chuckle ruefully, "You just had to save me, didn't you?"

Also:
No matter what has happened, this Sectoid just saved your life, just as you saved her life when she was first decanted, so knock some sense into your big head and be kind to her.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: May 08, 2011, 03:42:43 pm »

Also:

Two thing about this,

A) We tried to kill her and failed, we didn't save her.

B) If we did save her, then she just returned the favor by saving us. We're even, and can kill her. But we didn't, so let's repay her by offering her swift death.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: May 08, 2011, 08:19:45 pm »

Also:

Two thing about this,

A) We tried to kill her and failed, we didn't save her.

B) If we did save her, then she just returned the favor by saving us. We're even, and can kill her. But we didn't, so let's repay her by offering her swift death.
wait does this mean we are super in debt in her and the droids will come after us for not paying that debt?

this sectoid sucks at killing he can't kill a fly unless it's praying for it's sweet death and still then it would be on accident.
this is pitting a poor skilled peasant bare fist up against a Night creature who's friendly.
I see what you are doing you want to free up a slot so we can pick up some better character... like Sectiodroid Leeyanne or ZC-04 or Cyber Sub Zero.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 08, 2011, 08:58:26 pm »

-snip-

I doubt that repaying personal debts lies within the droids' jurisdiction. And she doesn't suspect a thing, murder would be incredibly easy, just say we meant to greet her with a friendly hug and tripped, all is well, she's none the wiser of our plans. And as for the whole peasant thing, it's not like we'll be fighting her, just slip something into her yogurt while she's not looking and sneak the body onto an outgoing ship, problem solved.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: May 09, 2011, 09:53:04 am »

-snip-

I doubt that repaying personal debts lies within the droids' jurisdiction. And she doesn't suspect a thing, murder would be incredibly easy, just say we meant to greet her with a friendly hug and tripped, all is well, she's none the wiser of our plans. And as for the whole peasant thing, it's not like we'll be fighting her, just slip something into her yogurt while she's not looking and sneak the body onto an outgoing ship, problem solved.
like i said if this was alpha yes ZC-04 would have died in the second appearance but this is TQ-04 his stats must have some low lethal rate. he needed a button hook up to a machine to kill infant sectoids, he can't even kill TQ-42. He just punch him and ran like a Weak frail man who passes out on yogurt looking for some droids to do the job for him.
also droids counted the debt TQ-01 and TQ-02 had over a person game they played what not stopping the droid army keeping up the debts of life saving? 

"body swapping and YOU!"

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: May 09, 2011, 03:26:58 pm »

-snip-

like i said if this was alpha yes ZC-04 would have died in the second appearance but this is TQ-04 his stats must have some low lethal rate. he needed a button hook up to a machine to kill infant sectoids, he can't even kill TQ-42. He just punch him and ran like a Weak frail man who passes out on yogurt looking for some droids to do the job for him.
also droids counted the debt TQ-01 and TQ-02 had over a person game they played what not stopping the droid army keeping up the debts of life saving?

He didn't need the button, the alternative was just messy and time consuming. You could crush ice with a rock, but you (more than likely) use a blender instead. And we weren't trying to kill TQ-42, we were trying to get away. If it came down to it, we could've more than likely killed TQ-42 with ease. And it wasn't the gamemonies TQ-02 was in trouble for, it was irresponsibility. And it would be a terribly irresponsible move to let TQ-42 bring about some Eldritch horror to damn all Gabronians. What we're trying to do is stop TQ-42, even if we have to kill her, the ends will justify the means.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:31 pm »

> Be to conflicted to respond in any coherent way.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: May 09, 2011, 05:46:18 pm »

You've wronged so many...you should just fall to your death.
Veto. You make all the bland actions obvious actions.

Accept the much needed help from the mutant.

Also, a mutant saves our lives and you still consider killing it? Your all mindless monsters.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: May 09, 2011, 05:54:16 pm »

Also, a mutant saves our lives and you still consider killing it? Your all mindless monsters.

This is no longer about killing ZC-04 because she's a mutant, this is about keeping TQ-42 from bringing space Cthulhu to our doorstep.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 252