This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 508393 times)

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 10-15-11]
« Reply #2805 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:52 pm »

Whee!

We might technically tone down the "slaughter" angle.  But you know, technicalities.  We can just iron things out later.  Once we're not likely to have our brain removed by droids.

--Rexfelum

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: October 15, 2011, 08:33:16 pm »

Y'arr, mateys! We could be in a predicament where both our skills can be used in a most poiratey way, and not be sent down to meet davey himself. Ye'd be foolish tah not find a way to make it work out.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: October 15, 2011, 08:39:14 pm »

Pardon me, Evergod41, but do you really not know what that image in your avatar is?  I believe you can find videos of the volcano/lightning in action, actually.

--Rexfelum

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: October 15, 2011, 08:49:05 pm »

Ye be not the first to explain thus to I, however, I be one of the lazy toypes, and have not been bothered to change the comment.

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: October 15, 2011, 09:22:13 pm »

Pardon me, but this is still fresh in my mind.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For now, work together in mutual cooperation and spoils of war.  But in the background: plot.

Instead of attempting some all out battle against the droids, TQ-03, 00AAEEF and SC-412 will work together in secret to put the pieces in motion to overthrow and subjugate the malfunctional pirate droids.  SC-412 saved our life from that droid, and will be the only one trusted with the covert operations and sabotage required in this endeavor.  00AAEEF is the only droid that is seperate from the current droid forces, and will be our development hub for setting the virus.

The plan goes as follows, we accept the pirate droids alliance until we are about to head into space.  As part of the deal, we upgrade their code for space travel using 00AAEEF, however there is a hidden line of code that subsequently downgrades the droids code.  Preventing them to go into space except under the direct command of a sectoid, (A sectoid with eye lashes.)

Remember, the droids desire is too blood thirtsy for our revolution and will not gain the populous support required to allow us to make radical changes to sectoid culture!

But for now: Become emotionally drained from the amount of stress you've had to tolerate the past few hours.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:45:23 pm by Qloos »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: October 15, 2011, 11:48:21 pm »

so backstab droids and rush in the second droid rebellion war?
I'm placing a bet "Hundreds of processes tell me I can't!"
is the result of droid giving out an warning on the HORRIBLE HYBRID that out in space that a mix of tech and sectoid... with wings.
something like this guy

but less yellow and more redthe color opposite of yellow.

What I'm saying best not brainwash these droids and walk them into a "fate worst than meltdown" with out them going in willingly, because all that would take a hit on TQ-03 karma.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: October 16, 2011, 05:12:07 pm »

You express confidence in your ability to do so.

"Yarr, while ye certainly be bold to suggest such a thing Butterfly Kisses,
ye are also a liar and treacherous fool."

"Afore ye get let anywhere near my person ye'll have to apply yer fixes to a third parrrty"

"If ye manage to cure one o' me crew yer life be paid for in full
But if ye try anything screwy with me crew ye'll be torn limb from
limb and yer flesh will feed the fish."

"O course we can't make ye do this, Butterfly Kisses, but we can take out our landbound
ire on the pitiful residents that pollute me island."

"The choice is yours"

update because nothing really got solved last update and nobody posted any suggestions that could immediately be applied.

Can anyone believe that it took me until yesterday to find all the Xcom references?
I hadn't even heard of Xcom until a couple days ago.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: October 16, 2011, 06:05:48 pm »

Can anyone believe that it took me until yesterday to find all the Xcom references?

WHAT?!?!

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: October 16, 2011, 06:47:41 pm »

Nope.  Especially given that it would require you to never once go "Huh, I wonder where people got this 'Sectoid' thing they keep repeating like it means something."

--Rexfelum

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 10-16-11]
« Reply #2814 on: October 16, 2011, 07:10:34 pm »

Nope.  Especially given that it would require you to never once go "Huh, I wonder where people got this 'Sectoid' thing they keep repeating like it means something."

--Rexfelum
It happened once and that was yesterday
I thought Phantom came up with it himself.
We've probably had conversations about my epic level of cluelessness.
When I figured out how much had been ripped off from inspired by I lost like 20% of my respect for the early
suggesters. But 20% of zero is But that's behind me now, since I've started ignoring suggestions based on
presumptions about the setting. or have I?
I'd just been using the term "Sectoid" as a generalized term for the clones.
Technically speaking, Alpha isn't one and I've made sure for her never to refer to herself as one.
Their race is called Gabronian and I'm sticking with that terrible name in spite of any amount of protest.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: October 16, 2011, 08:28:40 pm »

It was foolish to suggest getting rid of the droids' one weakness, space. If we do that, we may as well add a new weakness - a love of mind- circuit-numbing rum. Make moderate doses of the good stuff fill the pirate-bots with courage enough to face the demonically empty equation of nothingness that surrounds them. He says we can't add anything bad, not that our method can't have side-effects. And it isn't our fault if some pirates can't drink responsibly. Booze is fun, after all. This should also make them more likely to spread their piracy to other droids, since it and rum are so connected.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:36:59 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: October 16, 2011, 08:54:55 pm »

It was foolish to suggest getting rid of the droids' one weakness, space. If we do that, we may as well add a new weakness - a love of mind- circuit-numbing rum. Make moderate doses of the good stuff fill the pirate-bots with courage enough to face the demonically empty equation of nothingness that surrounds them. He says we can't add anything bad, not that our method can't have side-effects. And it isn't our fault if some pirates can't drink responsibly. Booze is fun, after all. This should also make them more likely to spread their piracy to other droids, since it and rum are so connected.

So you want to turn them all into Bender? This can only lead to good.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: October 16, 2011, 11:45:12 pm »

So you want to turn them all into Pirate Bender? This can only lead to booty.
hey Gabronian, wanna kill some Elves?
(haven't seen Gabronian use allot in this thread to figure out that's their race. Been pretty much saying Clones the entire time.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:12:29 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: October 17, 2011, 02:16:38 am »

> Code RUM.EXE
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #2819 on: October 17, 2011, 10:08:42 am »

Suggest that the parley is over an that a return of oneself to one's "crew" is in order.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 252