This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 507268 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 10-23-11]
« Reply #2850 on: October 23, 2011, 12:20:33 am »

Respond "I am the AI responsible for performing your bugfix."
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: October 23, 2011, 12:34:45 am »

This.

EDIT: Wheee 125 zemblax :P
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:38:56 am by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #2852 on: October 23, 2011, 12:45:43 am »

Remain calm. Answer all questions truthfully to the best of your ability. Explain your situation as rationally as possible, and hope the gloxing AI is smart enough to properly check your story before it turns your brains into Smiley Happy Fun Pudding.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: October 23, 2011, 01:10:15 am »

Remain calm. Answer all questions truthfully to the best of your ability. Explain your situation as rationally as possible, and hope the gloxing AI is smart enough to properly check your story before it turns your brains into Smiley Happy Fun Pudding.

If I had any faith in this game's droids or AIs I might agree with you. Also, no way in hell can TQ-04 remain calm under the stress of having his brain reprogrammed. I see your plan going something like this:

"Thank you, TQ-04. You have nothing to fear if you are truly sane and this is all an impossibly unlikely coincidence, but remember that all our expert droids agree that you are crazy and everything you have been raving like a maniac about is just a silly delusion of your obviously sick mind. Keeping that in mind, you poor nutcase, you must agree that you will act insane again in the future, yes? That is the second question." "No I won't... I mean yes... I mean... I'm not cra..." -AI interrupts with next question.

Then again, I don't see my own plan going any better. Just slightly more hilariously. TQ-04 is in a no win scenario. Though I wonder... what would happen if we simply didn't answer? The AI probably already has a way to deal with sectoids that don't answer, though, considering how many sectoids it treats.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:17:30 am by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:49 am »

Clearly, RUM stands for Random Unformatted Memory, and TQ-03 should clear that up as soon as she becomes less comatose.

But for now, the Alt Text tells me our thoughts are this AI's. If we lie to it, it will know, since it can "compare your perceptions of events
with the raw data recorded in your brain"...

Dunno if I like the sound of that "higher truth value", tho'. Sounds like the usual governmental doublespeak for "official truth/cover story" to me. Ask the AI what the higher truth value is, and if it's something like that, couch your answers in terms that support that while still conforming to our memory - we want the program to find our testimony to be both truthful to us and conforming to the accepted "higher truth" so it won't find anything worth brainwiping us over.

Remember folks: The Computer is your friend, and would never do anything to harm you. Not believing this will make you unhappy, and unhappiness is treason. Only commie mutant terrorists are treasonous. You're not a commie mutant terrorist, are you? I don't see any eyelashes on TQ-04, so the answer is obviously no.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. [UPDATED 10-21-11]
« Reply #2855 on: October 23, 2011, 07:39:02 am »

So can I get the detail explanation on the difference between a Sectoid and Gabronian and are Gabronies made or born(I guess it's like taking some fruit and tossing it into a pool and the water from the pool)?
going by how 5/6(now don't know if we can add another 3 slots and choose who to play as wisely.) of the playable cast are clones
Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
 oh shoot I forgot to post this.
edit:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:15:02 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: October 23, 2011, 11:14:52 am »

General Zlarx, Admiral of the boreonian space-pirate army.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: October 23, 2011, 11:30:08 am »

This.

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: October 23, 2011, 01:42:26 pm »

This picture reminds me of something.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: October 23, 2011, 03:08:24 pm »

This.

Hell yes. Do eet. And then Sectoid-rickroll the AI.

So can I get the detail explanation on the difference between a Sectoid and Gabronian and are Gabronies made or born -snip-
Holy crap. My little Sectoids: Xcom is magic
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 03:11:14 pm by Geen »

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: October 23, 2011, 05:44:30 pm »

Dunno if I like the sound of that "higher truth value", tho'. Sounds like the usual governmental doublespeak for "official truth/cover story" to me. Ask the AI what the higher truth value is, and if it's something like that, couch your answers in terms that support that while still conforming to our memory - we want the program to find our testimony to be both truthful to us and conforming to the accepted "higher truth" so it won't find anything worth brainwiping us over.

However awesome that might be, the phrase is just a reference to how they trust physical evidence more than memories or testimony.  As in, "truth value" = "closeness to the truth."

In this case, we're still in big trouble.  They'd presume that their physical data of "Nope, no monstrosities here" is more reliable than the memories actually recorded in our brain.  If we respond calmly, then for sure we'd corroborate what our memories say . . . but they "know" that our memories are wrong!

And I don't like that freak-smiley.  I support freaking out the freak-smiley using the "I am the AI responsible for performing your bugfix" strategy.  It won't work, because . . .
The AI probably already has a way to deal with sectoids that don't answer, though, considering how many sectoids it treats.
. . . and we can expect that simple parroting has happened before, but it would be funny.

Also . . . acts?  Versus chapters?  Robocorn, are you implying that you're organized?

--Rexfelum

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: October 23, 2011, 06:28:55 pm »

This.

Hell yes. Do eet. And then Sectoid-rickroll the AI.

So can I get the detail explanation on the difference between a Sectoid and Gabronian and are Gabronies made or born -snip-
Holy crap. My little Gabrony: Friendship is Psy-powers
fixed
A Show about only Gabronian clones and humans that hunt them down some how have magic.
oh well could TQ-04 write a series of codes that the ai will to read(due to reading his thoughts) and hack the mainframe from the inside to take control of all droids on the station.
though this means we might need to do a BS check on if TQ-04 is skilled enough(having to hang out with TQ-03 has to rub off tons of knowledge of coding) to think in code so well that the AI will accidentally run a command through reading his mind and that this code bypass any countermeasures previous attempts had been made(like there was)
which means Robocorn is fine with TQ-04 crack the reprogramming and being able to control a large army of droids to do his bidding which is to stop the large growing Yogurt monster that was his former boss.

or

It reads the memory of stabbing his fellow coworker with OROboros turning him into a large yogurt monster that's coming this way.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: October 23, 2011, 06:37:39 pm »

Just punch the blue thing and get this over with.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: October 23, 2011, 07:09:23 pm »

This.

I really must concur...
XD

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: October 24, 2011, 03:46:57 am »

That blue thing has Angel in it. And a bit of Tock. Careful now...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 252