Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 713

Author Topic: What Would Urist Do?  (Read 649654 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: What Would Urist Do?
« Reply #5625 on: February 09, 2014, 11:32:51 am »

Discover he was a wizard with the Light ability, then proceed to own them, one UV blast at a time.

WWUD if he faced a gigantic Fire Drake called Smaug, and had misplaced his Burglar?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: February 09, 2014, 12:38:35 pm »

Enter a martial trance, and attack the dragon. He is promptly incinerated. Meanwhile, the Burglar makes off with his artifact gemstone.

WWUD if the manager told him his artifact was useless?
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: February 09, 2014, 01:14:28 pm »

Use his new adamantine battle axe studed with diamonds to cleave the idiots head.

WWUD if he were subjected to the hammerer?
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: February 09, 2014, 01:22:44 pm »

Urist McHammerer bashes Urist McCriminal in the head with his ☼silver war hammer☼, shattering the skull and bruising the brain!
Urist McCriminal has been struck down.

WWUD if he was modded to have legendary +5 combat skills and the LIKES_FIGHTING token and was pitted against a giant?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: February 09, 2014, 03:03:32 pm »

Urist McHammerer bashes Urist McCriminal in the head with his ☼silver war hammer☼, shattering the skull and bruising the brain!

WWUD if he was modded to have legendary +5 combat skills and the LIKES_FIGHTING token and was pitted against a giant?
Urist McDwarf has grown to become Thor Gianthunter.

He would then go around the world murdering every type of giant, in normal AND modded worlds. Even the jotun in fortress defense mod fear him...

WWUD if he was given an 8 legged horse and an artifact spear?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

blazing glory

« Reply #5630 on: February 09, 2014, 10:45:07 pm »

Urist McDwarf has grown to become Thor Gianthunter.

He would then go around the world murdering every type of giant, in normal AND modded worlds. Even the jotun in fortress defense mod fear him...

WWUD if he was given an 8 legged horse and an artifact spear?

Urist cancels ride horse bravely into battle:too short to get on horse

Urist cancels run into battle wreaking havoc with his spear:spear made of wood

WWUD if he couldn't ride a cool horse?

kibaseviltwin

• Bay Watcher
  • The Half-Goblin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: February 09, 2014, 11:14:43 pm »

Urist would Commence a slaughter that would make Boatmurdered and Necrothreat together look like the a school yard fight for what proper dwarf doesnt ride into battle on a GCS adorned in candy armor swinging his Adamantine war axe.

WWUD if with all the advantages of dorfdom he lost and was subject to the cruel Machinations of an Elf ruled world?
All glory to Meph, a Legendary +15 modder and expert Forum Poster

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: February 10, 2014, 01:12:53 am »

Find a new meaning to life: killing even MORE elves!

WWUD if the entire population of the fortress he just migrated to were vampires?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • ミク ミク にしてあげる
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: February 10, 2014, 04:49:06 am »

Urist McVanHellsing has been quite content lately. He took joy in slaughter lately. He had a really decadent meal lately. He has dined in a legendary dinning room lately. He has been disgusted by miasma lately. He has been annoyed by flies lately.

WWUD if he was the only dwarf on a giant fortress full of corpses and mysterious levers?

blazing glory

« Reply #5634 on: February 10, 2014, 10:40:51 pm »

Urist cancels be sorry for the dead and pull levers:is a ghost

WWUD if he found out he was a ghost?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: February 11, 2014, 03:42:03 pm »

Stand around in the dining room, just like he always does.

WWUD if his wife gave him their son to take care of while she went out to fight the goblins?
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: February 11, 2014, 03:47:51 pm »

Go out to kill goblins as well, because they're in the same squad. They all die.

WWUD if he must put on pants, but he does not have hands!?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: February 11, 2014, 03:49:52 pm »

Urist would Commence a slaughter that would make Boatmurdered and Necrothreat together look like the a school yard fight for what proper dwarf doesnt ride into battle on a GCS adorned in candy armor swinging his Adamantine war axe.
This scares me...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: February 11, 2014, 04:59:15 pm »

Urist would simply walk into his pants and wait for them to rise of their own accord. They Dwarves are very patient, and he would stand there, receiving the accursed water, until either his pants rose or, like the mountain, he lowered with age until he fit them.

WWUD if he were to
Ride into battle on a GCS adorned in candy armor swinging his Adamantine war axe,
whilst in Necrothreat, all the while shouting anti-Ur propaganda as he beheaded the Undead?
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: February 11, 2014, 05:18:11 pm »

Utterly decimate the undead and their masters, only to be shot and killed with a copper arrow by a goblin ambush party.

WWUD if he was relieved of patrol duty and promoted to a desk job in recognition of his years of service?
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 713