Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 644 645 [646] 647 648 ... 713

Author Topic: What Would Urist Do?  (Read 649895 times)

VABritto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What Would Urist Do?
« Reply #9675 on: January 28, 2020, 08:49:08 pm »

Accidentally hit Sigun, killing her instantly in front of her Mayor 3 year old son, who gets depressed and dies as well, initiating a tantrum spiral of death.

WWUD if he wanted to pick fruit from some trees?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9676 on: January 29, 2020, 04:43:59 am »

Get stuck in a tree trying to get the fruit.

WWUD after he got stuck in the tree?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9677 on: January 29, 2020, 11:05:37 am »

Cancel Gather Plants ten bagillion times per second until the CPU overheats.

WWUD if there were seven levers in front of him, one of which would  drop a barrel of booze and the other six would collapse the room on top of him?
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9678 on: January 31, 2020, 02:26:32 pm »

Panic and pull one at random. Die.

Wwud when faced with the trolley problem?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9679 on: January 31, 2020, 05:07:31 pm »

Continue forward due to forgetting there were levers on the track

WWUD if a trolley driven by a dwarf was careening towards him, his wife, and 3 kids?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9680 on: February 01, 2020, 03:28:50 am »

Continue forward due to forgetting there were levers on the track

WWUD if a trolley driven by a dwarf was careening towards him, his wife, and 3 kids?
Walk off to pick up a new pair of socks. Without noticing his wife or kids, because he doesn't socialize outside of taverns.

Wwud if he was stuck in a New York traffic jam?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9681 on: February 01, 2020, 06:52:01 am »

Urist was annoyed after being stuck in traffic. Urist was annoyed after getting into an argument. Urist has gone berserk!

WWUD if he went berserk in NY and someone called the cops?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9682 on: February 01, 2020, 07:19:12 am »

He'd keep attacking until the cops showed up and shoot him to death.

WWUD if he saw Urist get shot to death after attacking come cops in New York?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9683 on: February 01, 2020, 07:24:30 am »

Run away shouting, "It is terrifying!", then go home and play Grand Theft Auto to calm down.

WWUD if the elves tried to ban violent video games?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9684 on: February 01, 2020, 12:33:46 pm »

Use violence on the elves.

WWUD if they lost their video game console?

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9685 on: February 01, 2020, 03:02:54 pm »

Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed. Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.Urist Cancels Store Video Game Console: Job item lost or destroyed.

Your computer is overheating.

Please reinstall your preferred OS software.

WWUD if cats could talk? But only five words: I ,will, get, you, now, murderer
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9686 on: February 01, 2020, 05:50:38 pm »

Exclaim "that's six words!" Urist is now a dabbling mathematician. The cat kills Urist.

WWUD trapped in a mouldy cave?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #9687 on: February 01, 2020, 10:28:11 pm »

Try and brew alcohol out of the mold.

WWUD if he was in adventure mode?
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9688 on: February 02, 2020, 02:36:50 am »

Go to the tavern, get drunk, leave tavern, get eaten by wolves, It was inevitable.

WWUD if it wasn't inevitable?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9689 on: February 02, 2020, 03:09:24 am »

Not whatever that was.

WWUD chained up in a royal palace as a consequence of failing a mayor's demands?
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 644 645 [646] 647 648 ... 713